Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
77 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 thatboydrae said:
This s**t is beyond ridiculous...Kim reachin, I still like Kim (not her face/body lol) but I mean the only thing that matters (to me at least) is the rap, flow, etc and Nicki and Kim don't rap nothing alike...if anything Kim mad cause Nicki flow is nicer...if you ask me Nicki Minaj raps just like Wayne, with the occasional yelling and voice changing s**t lol
Its not about the flow it's about the image and the whole "swag".. Thats the most important thing as a rapper..

There are plenty of rappers who cant rap well, but if you have a great IMAGE, you can survive and blow up potentially.. She stole Kims entire image, and everything.. Even hired her ex-manager to probably give her advice on certain s**t Kim did in certain situations..

It is what it is though.. It sucks for Kim but image stealing has been going on for years.. Hell Elvis stole his image from other black entertainers.. s**t happens.
 7 years ago '10        #62
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424

[pic - click to view]

R. Kelly Vs Aaron Hall.....we seen this before....but who cares
 7 years ago '04        #63
ant30ant33 214 heat pts214
space
space
space
$11,813 | Props total: 4783 4783
image is everything its entertainment business you dummies gtfoh talkin bout its the music
hell 2 the no it aint
 12-21-2010, 11:22 AM         #64
pimpin007 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 piffery973 said:
lol nicki did swagger jack but she makes it look better
I doubt it, she needs to stop making them weird posing faces on pictures and stop wearing wiggs
 7 years ago '08        #65
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 bleek1083 said:
LOL @ the thought of Kim inventing all these different hairstyles and colored wigs. Gaga, Cher, Rihanna, Kylie, Gwen Stefani, and Katy Perry need to pay homage too??
here you go...nobody said she invented anything. But to answer your question: No they dont need to pay homage because Gaga, Cher, Rihanna, Kylie, Gwen Stefani, and Katy Perry ARE NOT RAPPERS and were never put in the same position kim was in with CM..

Stop making excuses.....
 7 years ago '08        #66
space
space
 bleek1083 said:
Lol who the f**k cares if they're rappers or lunch ladies? ITS BEEN DONE BEFORE. Plus y'all stay tryna say Nicki is doing what GaGa is doing....Gaga ain't a rapper either.

LOL @ y'all thinking Nicki is browsing Lil Kim on Google Images tryna find her next outfit. f**k outta here. The reaching in your posts and the reaching in these comparisons are f**kin stupid.
cotdamn, you must be delusional, dumb in denial or trollin...its gotta be one of the 4. You sound dumb as f**k. there aint no way you're gonna sit there and type that s**t wit a str8 face....after seeing those pics, homie...and if you are serious..there is no way I can debate with you because the pics say it all.
 7 years ago '08        #67
space
space
 bleek1083 said:
& what about CM?
did you even bother to view the video? or hear the interview?
 7 years ago '08        #68
space
space
 bleek1083 said:
The pics say WHAT all? That Nicki and Kim have worn remotely similar outifts and the same color wigs before? You gonna say that everything in those comparisons that Nicki is wearing is because Kim worn it before? You sound stupid as f**k, no disrespect. Of course there's nothing you can say because there IS NOTIHNG TO SAY.
 bleek1083 said:
I just don't see what that has to do with anything. I BEEEN telling y'all months ago that Kim was f**kin' Slim tryna get on with Cash Money and y'all thought I was just talking bulls**t.

Now, not only did Kim admit that she's trying to use Nicki to revive her dead career, but she admitted to wanting to get on with Cash Money and them not letting her.

And even though Nicki was "throwin shots" at her she was still so thirsty to get signed that she didn't care.

NOW all of a sudden she's retaliating.

She mad at the success.
If you dont see it then i dont know what else to say, home boy...it is what it is...but i will say this:

if nicki is at the top wit the crown like her fans proclaim...then she deserves every shot from any rap b**ch thats aimin for that spot....
 7 years ago '04        #69
m_cullins 62 heat pts62
space
space
$7,535 | Props total: 275 275
Damn that's sad NO Excuses if Jay, Nas, EM, Wayne, Biggie, Ross, TI, Drake, or Big L did this what would you think it's no diff cause it's women it's the same s**t i think it's f**ked up i knew she took some things but this is WOW.

Last edited by m_cullins; 12-21-2010 at 12:32 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #70
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #71
Swisher sweet 87 heat pts87
space
space
$15,792 | Props total: 2 2
 m_cullins said:
Damn that's sad NO Excuses if Jay, Nas, EM, Wayne, Biggie, Ross, TI, Drake, or Big L did this what would you think it's no diff cause it's women it's the same s**t i think it's f**ked up i knew she took some things but this is WOW.
Oh wait, this I will respond too...

It wouldn't happen cause men don't watch stupid s**t like that

Jim Jones tried that s**t saying that Jay was jacking his style cause he wore a scarf which was very much in style at the time and he got ignored and called a flaming homo for it.

This whole s**t is wack...put music out and shut up. I hate females.
 7 years ago '05        #72
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
 Mathematic said:
^^^^you're right "this s**t is beyond ridiculous" but this is the s**t im talkin about...perfect example of the bulls**t mind set of these f**kin fans.

this dude just ignored the whole point of the video and the discussion..n*ggas is not comparing flows....you know damn well the comparison is with the image...stop makin excuses...
 Hold That said:
Its not about the flow it's about the image and the whole "swag".. Thats the most important thing as a rapper..

There are plenty of rappers who cant rap well, but if you have a great IMAGE, you can survive and blow up potentially.. She stole Kims entire image, and everything.. Even hired her ex-manager to probably give her advice on certain s**t Kim did in certain situations..

It is what it is though.. It sucks for Kim but image stealing has been going on for years.. Hell Elvis stole his image from other black entertainers.. s**t happens.
Well I guess from that perspective y'all are right b/c n*ggaz now a days, esp from what I see on BX don't listen to music anyways...they be worried about the other s**t, ("boo hoo, she's running around acting like me and not giving me credit") that's why I said in my OP "the only thing that matters to me is the music" oh well...

Swisher sweet said:
Oh wait, this I will respond too...

It wouldn't happen cause men don't watch stupid s**t like that

Jim Jones tried that s**t saying that Jay was jacking his style cause he wore a scarf which was very much in style at the time and he got ignored and called a flaming homo for it.

This whole s**t is wack...put music out and shut up. I hate females.
This!

Last edited by thatboydrae; 12-21-2010 at 12:53 PM..
 12-21-2010, 12:58 PM         #73
Ayanna 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys be acting like Kim is some great rapper when in reality she's not. Kim fans act like she started things when she didn't. Not one of you are gonna go buy her album if she ever gets a chance to drop it. If Kim wanna remain queen so bad than drop some music and cut all that talking don't nobody care about you being biggies mistress that's not a achievement wtf.
 12-21-2010, 01:07 PM         #74
eclipse. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
^^^^you're right "this s**t is beyond ridiculous" but this is the s**t im talkin about...perfect example of the bulls**t mind set of these f**kin fans.

this dude just ignored the whole point of the video and the discussion..n*ggas is not comparing flows....you know damn well the comparison is with the image...stop makin excuses...
she just thinks shes taking her image really. agreed its not how she raps, its how shes presenting herself. I say "shes just pissed" simply cause kim isn't gettin the attention she wants and minaj is just doing her thing. Can't take anything away from kim, clearly been in the game for a long time, but sit down her times over, she aint gon win this one.
 7 years ago '10        #75
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 rdrake said:

[pic - click to view]

R. Kelly Vs Aaron Hall.....we seen this before....but who cares
Yep. And R.Kelly made n*ggas forget about Aaron Hall cuz he took his style and made it better. Nicki is just getting started.
 7 years ago '05        #76
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,524 | Props total: 1691 1691
ok i got 2 views to this:
1: if she did jock the style, then yes, address it... but dont get mad cuz she didnt put YOU on, she dont owe u s**t!!! yea she may look like u but her style on the mic is different.

2: y dont u just out-do her!? less talk more action i say, thats the best way to win a beef
 12-21-2010, 03:06 PM         #77
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Pete Butter said:
Yep. And R.Kelly made n*ggas forget about Aaron Hall cuz he took his style and made it better. Nicki is just getting started.
R kelly makes good music...Nicki shiit is trash, WTF kind comparison was th is
 7 years ago '10        #78
ecomog 98 heat pts98
space
space
$3,206 | Props total: 395 395
 Muggz said:
how u gonna say nicki is better than kim when she was a goat for female mc's a whole decade in the 90s. At least kim had some songs u could bump if u a dude
this.
 7 years ago '10        #79
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
I almost typed out a response to these stans but it's impossible to reason with the illogical.
 7 years ago '10        #80
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 Muggz said:
fuk outta here, boxden showin its true age group...how u gonna say nicki is better than kim when she was a goat for female mc's a whole decade in the 90s. At least kim had some songs u could bump if u a dude, but let me find u bumpin pink friday in your mazda lil b**ch a.ss homo thug
(1) I'm 27.
(2) Why do people forget that Biggie wrote Lil Kim's rhymes?
(3) Why is Kim so mad that Nicki "stole" an overused s3xy image...Is Kim mad at Foxy, Trina & Sole?
(4) Did Nicki steal Kim's rap style? Nope. Nicki's style is more comparable to Missy so you can k!ll that noise.

I'm not saying that Nicki is comparable to R Kelly (GOAT R&B dude of our time). But the situation is comparable. R Kelly came in with Aaron Hall's sound and left Aaron broke. Nicki is coming with Kim's look and Kim is/will be broke

Last edited by Pete Butter; 12-21-2010 at 09:43 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
44 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
129 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
20 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
59 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
103 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA CHARLES BARKELY JUST PUNCHED SHAQ AND RAN FOR HIS LIFE :mjlmao:
61 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
52 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
114 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy