Why everytime a black model is posted in this section, she somehow has to be fat?

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
78 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 Cent Says Jay Z Will Fail In Boxing Promotion....and he was right
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
10 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
208 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #121
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,659 | Props total: 4410 4410
Maybe if you f*cking lames stop posted body shots of b**ches looking like Gabourey Sidibe we wouldn't have this problem.
 12-21-2010, 01:35 PM         #122
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
everybody has their own take on it...why do yall care what some other dude thinks about what you are smashing....hell i like a girl thats not anorexic looking but still fit...if you cant hit the beach with me you fat...aint nobody trying to see flab in no bikini....and to anyone who doesnt like what i like, haters or not, that means you aint not competition to me so i could give a f*ck....thats how everyone should look at it...just do you and ill do me
this f*g wants to jog on the beach.........yeah Im sure the brawds is lining up for you
 7 years ago '05        #123
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,174 | Props total: 11696 11696
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Maybe if you f*cking lames stop posted body shots of b**ches looking like Gabourey Sidibe we wouldn't have this problem.
Never seen a chick that fat posted here
 7 years ago '04        #124
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,360 | Props total: 6374 6374
at being mad that folks won't fuk everything
 7 years ago '10        #125
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,873 | Props total: 17 17
 Dos-effect said:
this f*g wants to jog on the beach.........yeah Im sure the brawds is lining up for you
who said anything about jogging....on the other hand i could be cool like you and f*ck fat hoes and do nothing but stay inside and play video games all damn day....name a place you see more fine a$$ ladies than the beach???? dont try and play me cause i dont settle for a busted b*tch
 7 years ago '06        #126
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Mysonne said:

[pic - click to view]

n*gga this white chick in your avy got a.ss but she overweight
 7 years ago '05        #127
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
Good grief.

Anyway I think it has a lot to do with knowing your own strengths and weaknesses.

Some men wanna wrestle down some big ol a.ss to feel some accomplishment and dominance as a man. Other dudes might know they cant handle that s**t so their preference is light and easy and damn near fraile or fragile.

For me...aint nothing like puttin some fat b00ty into submission. I like slimmies too, but they got to have something for me to hold on too. But really, wrestling that a.ss down is how I know I got two balls instead of two ovaries between my legs.

Last edited by Bobby's World; 12-21-2010 at 02:02 PM..
 12-21-2010, 02:06 PM         #128
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Good grief.

Anyway I think it has a lot to do with knowing your own strengths and weaknesses.

Some men wanna wrestle down some big ol a.ss to feel some accomplishment and dominance as a man. Other dudes might know they cant handle that s**t so their preference is light and easy and damn near fraile or fragile.

For me...aint nothing like puttin some fat b00ty into submission. I like slimmies too, but they got to have something for me to hold on too. But really, wrestling that a.ss down is how I know I got two balls instead of two ovaries between my legs.
i can kinda see where you're coming from, but i can't agree brah. as a man, wrestling down a big a.ss broad will not make me feel more like a man. it'll make me feel like a sumo wrestler..i cant see myself with a broad that has a bigger waist than me..but that's just me
 12-21-2010, 02:16 PM         #129
KingoBling  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tommy_Bunz said:
or overweight?

but when dudes go and post a chick of another race, it's all good.......

this has been going on for way too long.

you see that white girl in my avi? big as her a.ss is, dudes would STILL label her a slim broad...now let me put up a black sista in it with THE SAME MEASUREMENTS, and she's somehow overweight now.
the majority of white dudes will say the black chick is fat, and the majority of brotha's will say that the white chick is anorexic.

thats life, live with it
 7 years ago '10        #130
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
no one is going to win this battle cause each and every one of us has our own preference...its a never ending arguement
 12-21-2010, 03:40 PM         #131
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UcantCme said:
who said anything about jogging....on the other hand i could be cool like you and f*ck fat hoes and do nothing but stay inside and play video games all damn day....name a place you see more fine a$$ ladies than the beach???? dont try and play me cause i dont settle for a busted b*tch
n*gga bad b**ches are everywhere..........especially where I work at..........and them stankin no a.ss brawds at the beach......Im cool cuz..........skin be burned all the f**k up and s**t.............lol.........Im f**king with you....but the beach is not popping....unless you like them air head looking b**ches
 12-21-2010, 04:04 PM         #132
LaRy BLanco  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Dont Forget Who Put You Clueless n*ggas On When That Photoshoot Dropped

tu shay mah n*gga
 12-22-2010, 11:11 AM         #133
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChaosBeats said:
b**ch legs got cellulite and s**t that cottage cheese looking s**t is nasty old desperate thirsty a.ss n*ggas on here
go get some real pus*y chumps
n*gga you gotta be white, when the last time you've had some pus*y?

talking about go get some pus*y but your black a.ss is in the thread typing away just like us.
 12-22-2010, 11:13 AM         #134
Motivated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bobby's World said:
Good grief.

at the good grief.
 7 years ago '04        #135
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17143 17143
 theking1 said:

[pic - click to view]

your type lol
 7 years ago '04        #136
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,781 | Props total: 17143 17143
 Bobby's World said:
Good grief.

This .....
 7 years ago '05        #137
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
 dlettern said:
i can kinda see where you're coming from, but i can't agree brah. as a man, wrestling down a big a.ss broad will not make me feel more like a man. it'll make me feel like a sumo wrestler..i cant see myself with a broad that has a bigger waist than me..but that's just me
Lol. Not necessarily a big a.ss broad, but a broad with a big a.ss. Two different things.

I understand what you saying though...my homeboy is a lil 5ft dude and when we was growing up all he used to bang was big girls. That s**t would have me and my other homiez like. What was crazy is that he honestly didnt see what the problem was.
 7 years ago '10        #138
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Dos-effect said:
n*gga bad b**ches are everywhere..........especially where I work at..........and them stankin no a.ss brawds at the beach......Im cool cuz..........skin be burned all the f**k up and s**t.............lol.........Im f**king with you....but the beach is not popping....unless you like them air head looking b**ches
i mean yea some of em are stuck up no doubt but theres some cool as chicks as well....i mean you can never argue with having to much eye candy...you can always pull a chick if you are at the beach tho...and most of the time thats where all the girls with the nice a$$ bodies are during the summer
 7 years ago '05        #139
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
Lol. I mean, some people's perception of fat is GTFOH. I got this pic from an overweight site...
C'mon son.

[pic - click to view]

Now this is f**kin fat. I cant understand how a person can look at the two and see the same s**t.
The first clearly has a fat a.ss. This one has fat everything else.

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
47 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
62 comments
22 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
22 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy