Why everytime a black model is posted in this section, she somehow has to be fat?

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
20 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #81
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
space
$16,590 | Props total: 5329 5329
 Fresh Whyte said:
...I Got A Question.

When You n*ggas f**king These Flatback Toothpick b**ches. Dont Yall Balls Hurt Ramming Into Them Hoes? No Cushion? Nothing To Grab On? Its Like You Grabbing On The Bottom Of Their Spine When You Grab They a.ss.

[pic - click to view]

@ "smooth as a wall all the way down".....
 7 years ago '07        #82
m-f 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$18,234 | Props total: 140 140
See the people on BX only think theres the thick as a hot air balloon and just a flat wall...

Theres a f**king median obviously.

f**k that flat a.ss white chick.......

@ the dude who said homo alert to me too. Who the f**k you? I ain't even going to talk on the b**ches I've been with because I could give a s**t about who you think I'm f**king.

My standards > 95% of the people on here.

Suck itttttt.
 7 years ago '05        #83
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
This board is worse than TMZ

You guys seriously arguing over this

7 years ago '10        #84
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 m-f said:
See the people on BX only think theres the thick as a hot air balloon and just a flat wall...

Theres a f**king median obviously.

f**k that flat a.ss white chick.......

@ the dude who said homo alert to me too. Who the f**k you? I ain't even going to talk on the b**ches I've been with because I could give a s**t about who you think I'm f**king.

My standards > 95% of the people on here.

Suck itttttt.

[pic - click to view]

12-20-2010, 08:14 PM         #85
Sam Rothstein  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All y'all care about is a.ss? Y'all want pus*y, I want her mind.
 12-20-2010, 08:14 PM         #86
ChaosBeats  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #87
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,291 | Props total: 58 58
95.9% of all black athletes, movie stars, musicians and famous people in general date broads you would classify as skinny.... so don't try telling me it's a cultural thing becase clearly the rest of ya'll BX dudes just go after the big girls with lower self asteem and lie to yourselves like you pimping.........

now i'm not hating on anyone who likes thick girls because there are people all over the world that are into them, but unless you can bang a broad and show her picture to your friends, you took an L partner
 7 years ago '05        #88
Flatbush85 54 heat pts54
space
space
$14,390 | Props total: 697 697
f**k white folk, we need to make a separate section for them so they can salivate over them pancake and goal post b**ches
 12-20-2010, 08:57 PM         #89
Zo1987  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is thick:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

This is Fat:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #90
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 Joe Budden said:
All y'all care about is a.ss? Y'all want pus*y, I want her mind.
...n*gga shut yo goddam a.ss up
 12-20-2010, 09:13 PM         #91
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

Damn why u post Swisher like that son??

12-20-2010, 09:14 PM         #92
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lets be real........cause none of the woomen posted are "fat" vuluptious yes......but fat? Thats just stretching.........a little d!ck n*gga cant get up in a thick b**ch like a swoll n*gga can....II........all Im saying is its just intimidation.....I dont like skinny pale a.ss molly wringwald looking b**ches........and alot of the cats on here dont like thick thighed, phat a.ssed, phat t*ttied, dark women........I can handle both, in fact and some might debate skinny b**ches usually got tight deep pus*y, and the s**t be good, thick women however got that snap.......if you dont know you dont know.......

Anyway it aint s**t like hitting a btich from the back and making that a.ss jiggle with every hump, as opposed to hitting it from the back and all you see is the end of the b**ches spine.......I need visual.....and when you got the pus*y spitting the woman moaning and the a.ss wiggling at the same time...........THERE IS NOTHING LIKE THAT s**t IN THE WORLD......besides head from a b**ch with a no gag reflex-now that I dont discriminate on
 12-20-2010, 09:16 PM         #93
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dude and this is real the only difference between those 4 pictures is skin color.......dont make it a issue like this is phat and this is not cause all them b**ches is the same size.....real talk.......and this is based off of waist size.......not the size of the thighs, if a b**ch has a phat a.ss then porpotionally she is going to have thick thighs........and waist size them b**ches might be 1 or 2 sizes apart

Last edited by Dos-effect; 12-20-2010 at 09:19 PM..
 12-20-2010, 09:24 PM         #94
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 vagangster said:
I'm sorry if I prefer a woman who is healthy and in shape rather than a chick with type 2 diabetes who will also die at a young age due to congestive heart failure.
Since when did being a stick figure was considered healthy??
 12-20-2010, 09:30 PM         #95
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TinyTankX said:
Are you f**king blind dude? :r ofl:
yeah thats right you like that cold elvira pus*y, n*gga catching frostbite of the d!ck.......Im cool dog......thick b**ches pus*y be hot and wet all day
 12-20-2010, 09:33 PM         #96
tj.iscool  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
I like how u erased the realest part of my post. yall cant handle em. you tellin me a b*tch like this is somethin u WOULDN'T want? if you say you wouldn't want her then you're gay.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #97
Dee 
space
space
$1,138 | Props total: 0 0
 TinyTankX said:
Because most of the time they are fat...

Maliah michael, cubana lust, etc. are all obese.

These are facts...look at a obesity chart and look at where they fall.
 7 years ago '04        #98
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,438 | Props total: 29693 29693
lol at this thread
 7 years ago '04        #99
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,438 | Props total: 29693 29693

[pic - click to view]

lol i had to but naw i feel some of the s**t TS is sayin
 12-20-2010, 09:41 PM         #100
Dos-effect  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 viOleNcE said:
Okay, I'm not going to bother to read the last 3 pages of nothing but retarded bickering.

I'm white, and I think black women carry their weight well. But there is a difference between 'thick' and 'fat', and black guys are the ones who tend to have it wrong.

My definition of thick is when a girl has weight IN THE RIGHT AREAS.

Fat is when IT IS EVERYWHERE.

Black guys at my job point out the most disgusting ROTUND, ROUND b**ches ever and say I'm weird for not finding them attractive, they really do just like FAT women, I don't know why. It's not that there's anything wrong with that, but they're not f**king s3xy... it's just what YOU like.

Now, whoever posted the names of some black models earlier, Maliah Michel and Cubana Lust, the pictures I've seen of them, I can see why guys like them, I wouldn't consider them fat (from the pictures I've seen) so they fit the bill for 'thick' in my book.

So, black guys, when a b**ch has jelly rolls and stretch marks all over her, she's not f**king thick... she's f**king fat and disgusting, and it's not that us white guys can't 'handle' it, we're just not willing to stoop that low. Those woman f**k you because their self esteem is non-existent, nothing more.
Ok.......so we all know what a fat woman is........because her stomach and waist are big including everything, dont insult intelligence.......but not all black women are fat or thick, and we all know most white women are not thick unless they are fat and that real..........but I think its fair to say to each its own........you like what you like.......who the f**k cares though ......just get pus*y and wear it out.......and if your not getting pus*y and your posting in this thread........then you really have no reason to get an opinion anyway.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
36 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
35 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
193 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Blew $100 million and STILL eating good
86 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy