"Now that I'm illuminati I can blow up, underground is 4 the birds!"-Talib Kweli

most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
39 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
84 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,746 | Props total: 7625 7625
he's obviously playin........yall n*ggas some dumbass kids
 7 years ago '10        #62
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
I know he's being sarcastic, but this isn't a game. These people are real.
 12-21-2010, 02:59 PM         #63
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 timdog said:
what are you going to do when the s**t hits the fan with the "illumanati"
Nothing I can do...Its not like Im Goku and I can save the world I just want people to have open minds about ish....read for yourself, watch things for yourself to gain better knowledge on what to come....In my joker voice "Its all part of the plan"
 12-22-2010, 11:06 AM         #64
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
what idiots like you & Talib don't get is that even though Talib is being sarcastic..he's still playing himself...it's no different than an African saying centuries ago..."lol anyone who thinks white ppl will uproot us from here is a f**kin' idiot"..he's basically making light & poking fun when he himself doesn't realize that he's a f**kin' target of these ppl....
Yeah, your an idiot.
 12-22-2010, 11:11 AM         #65
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RurourniK said:
Yeah, your an idiot.
nice properly framed argument....

dude can't even articulate a stance or defend a position but yet i'm the idiot..k!ll yourself f**got.
 7 years ago '07        #66
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 Michael_Moore said:

dude can't even articulate a stance or defend a position but yet i'm the idiot..k!ll yourself f**got.
Yo do you really talk to people like that in real life? or is this just an online thing?

I can bring up at least 10 different threads where you do the same thing. Someone will defend they're position with logical explanations on how they came to they're conclusions and your rebutal would be "idiot, sheep, fu**in f**got, f**got, moron". Or when you can't defend your stance then the other person is a "idiot, sheep, fu**in f**got, f**got, moron"

if your past posting history is any indication of what your response is going to be then im quite sure you'll rebutal my post with an insult.
 7 years ago '07        #67
A-L-P 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,040 | Props total: 1023 1023
 slap73 said:
Nothing I can do...Its not like Im Goku and I can save the world I just want people to have open minds about ish....read for yourself, watch things for yourself to gain better knowledge on what to come....In my joker voice "Its all part of the plan"
i believe that most people on this site are open to the possibility of secret societies in high places. but theres always gonna be cliques in any walk of life. noone is saying that the government cant be shady/decietful/secretive. so mission accomplished in that area.

some of the theories that have been presented on this site seem to stem from a lack of hip hop knowledge/history, poor comprehension skills, taking things in the wrong context, lack of life experience/understanding of certain things, lack of understanding of business and capitalism, speculation, fear of what they cant understand, lack of understanding of the "millionaire mindset". The reason why i dont fall for these theories like i did when i was younger is because im more "open minded" now as an adult. I think i was one of the few theorist who actually saw more and more holes in these theories as i got older and started to question/analyze it unlike alot of other theorist who i think choose to overlook/disregard certain facts to fit there view. Ironically they end up becoming the "sheep" or the "closed minded" ones cause they choose to overlook and disregard whatever can be seen as anything that'll put a hole in a theory that may already be shaky to begin with. There are alot of theories i still believe could be true and there are some that i dont think are true. I continue to remain open minded
 7 years ago '07        #68
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 ondatpurple said:
finally. what took him so long? n*gga been out over 10 years and just now joining the illuminati?
yeah n*gga barely went gold when records were selling. he shoulda joined them then. at least artists still had a lil more control over they music then when they was on majors.
 12-25-2010, 03:30 AM         #69
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

It'd be a waste of my time arguing with you over the internet.

An idiot will always be an idiot.. Thinking that Talib Kweli has subjected
himself to the "Illuminati forces" :fruit: Is beyond laughable.
Not only is Talib making fun of the whole idea of rappers being Illuminati,
he's subliminally telling you, Michael Moore. That your an Idiot..
of the highest degree for believing it.

Is that good enough for you?

Merry Christmas.

Last edited by RurourniK; 12-25-2010 at 03:52 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #70
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Michael_Moore said:
speaking for myself I caught it but..whether he's being ironic/sarcastic is moot at this point.....he's been trying to discredit the Hip Hop Illuminati/Freemason connection for a while now...but it's cool though like most ppl on BX he doesn't know any better...I can't really fault him for that.

he's making fun of f**gots like him ^
 7 years ago '06        #71
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 A-L-P said:
Yo do you really talk to people like that in real life? or is this just an online thing?

I can bring up at least 10 different threads where you do the same thing. Someone will defend they're position with logical explanations on how they came to they're conclusions and your rebutal would be "idiot, sheep, fu**in f**got, f**got, moron". Or when you can't defend your stance then the other person is a "idiot, sheep, fu**in f**got, f**got, moron"

if your past posting history is any indication of what your response is going to be then im quite sure you'll rebutal my post with an insult.

12-25-2010, 04:23 PM         #72
ptPablo  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Man if this illuminati business is for real.......then they probably the illest rap group out. Jigga, Ye, Talib, 50 Cents...n*ggas bout to have the game on lock!
 7 years ago '04        #73
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
this n*gga is stupid as f**k
 7 years ago '06        #74
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Talib Kweli - "Brighter Than I've Ever Been (Illuminated)" Featuring Jay-Z, Kanye West, Rick Ross, Rihanna, Alicia Keys, Elton John and Taylor Swift.
 7 years ago '09        #75
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 8514 8514
bad joke talib, your fanbase is made of nerds. the same people that make up this illuminati rapper bulls**t.
 7 years ago '04        #76
Boxden 
space
space
$2,985 | Props total: 1 1
Like he said "USE YOUR BRAIN"...
 7 years ago '06        #77
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,949 | Props total: 13571 13571
:dancingcool: