"Now that I'm illuminati I can blow up, underground is 4 the birds!"-Talib Kweli

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
15 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2010, 05:39 PM         #41
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I hate when people say what are yall 13 or under...Man Should no 13 under no anything about the Illuminati and if they do they heard it from someone older than you. Nobody doesn't look up the Illuminati s**t unless its out there which its not u have subliminal messages but n*ggas can't see that ish....All im saying is open your eyes.
1) Our government was behind every war we had it wasn't like someone was trying to take over our country we trying to take over theres
2) Space that's all I got to say they have things we don't no about which the government doesn't tell.( I don't wanna hear its for our own good we need to know.
3) Why is the government building underground bunkers before 2012?
4)Obama is just a puppet.
5)When the s**t hits the fan the main people who doubts the Illuminati will be the first to B***h Up
 12-20-2010, 05:41 PM         #42
RurourniK  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sarcasm is the best tool to make fun of idiots.

Lol.. Talib Kweli for illuminati president 2011.
 12-20-2010, 05:56 PM         #43
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slap73 said:
I hate when people say what are yall 13 or under...Man Should no 13 under no anything about the Illuminati and if they do they heard it from someone older than you. Nobody doesn't look up the Illuminati s**t unless its out there which its not u have subliminal messages but n*ggas can't see that ish....All im saying is open your eyes.
1) Our government was behind every war we had it wasn't like someone was trying to take over our country we trying to take over theres
2) Space that's all I got to say they have things we don't no about which the government doesn't tell.( I don't wanna hear its for our own good we need to know.
5)When the s**t hits the fan the main people who doubts the Illuminati will be the first to B***h Up

:agreement6::cool-smiley-009:
 12-20-2010, 06:00 PM         #44
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RurourniK said:
Sarcasm is the best tool to make fun of idiots.

Lol.. Talib Kweli for illuminati president 2011.
what idiots like you & Talib don't get is that even though Talib is being sarcastic..he's still playing himself...it's no different than an African saying centuries ago..."lol anyone who thinks white ppl will uproot us from here is a f**kin' idiot"..he's basically making light & poking fun when he himself doesn't realize that he's a f**kin' target of these ppl....
 7 years ago '10        #45
Flex Luger 257 heat pts257
space
space
$12,264 | Props total: 36059 36059
 slap73 said:
:applause::mj2:
 7 years ago '04        #46
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37

[video - click to view]

classic
 7 years ago '07        #47
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14907 14907
 slap73 said:
what are you going to do when the s**t hits the fan with the "illumanati"
 7 years ago '07        #48
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,462 | Props total: 14907 14907
yeah talib just desperate for attention another underground rapper who didnt push numbers
 7 years ago '06        #49
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,045 | Props total: 18807 18807
@ anyone that doesn't get the sarcasm behind what Kweli was sayin...
 12-20-2010, 07:01 PM         #50
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ChiCity Fingaz said:
Michael Moore dropping that knowledge
no he didn't
 12-20-2010, 07:01 PM         #51
big blak afrika  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
1.Everybody sayin talib don't do numbers the n*gga got blacksmith records he the boss.

2.He was bein sarcastic

3.Anybody sayin theres some secret group or cult or whatever that's going to come and get you to sell your soul or whatever is a b**ch I ain't sayin it doesn't exist maybe it does maybe it doesn't but to say someone else can control you or influence you is admitting your a weak minded individual.

Last edited by big blak afrika; 12-20-2010 at 07:29 PM..
 12-20-2010, 07:02 PM         #52
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
haaaaaaaa, why would dude even bother?! if the illuminati did exist they probably wouldn't induct rappers who are hs dropouts..just sayin'

you gotta have a hs diploma to mop floors, but not to run the world? c'mon son!
 7 years ago '10        #53
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 chirpflare said:

classic
Yes Classic very classic only song i like from him
 7 years ago '04        #54
Rashad69 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,173 | Props total: 2460 2460
 me707 said:
LMAO. I swear some of you wouldn't know sarcasm if it kicked you in the a.ss.
This.
 7 years ago '06        #55
TheKastOne 
space
space
$2,083 | Props total: 270 270
 me707 said:
LMAO. I swear some of you wouldn't know sarcasm if it kicked you in the a.ss.
Some people fail at sarcasm though.
 12-20-2010, 07:39 PM         #56
ejm205  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hardly anybody in the music industry believes in that s**t. Only people with jobs and debt act like they have the answers to the secrets of the world. lol
 7 years ago '08        #57
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,105 | Props total: 23319 23319
Roc Nation signee confirmed
 7 years ago '04        #58
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,914 | Props total: 634 634
 2TopFlite said:
Yes Classic very classic only song i like from him
but havent you listened to quality or train of thought? if you have you know kweli is a BEAST. youll like more of his songs
 7 years ago '10        #59
Cashis Clay 25 heat pts25
space
space
$4,869 | Props total: 226 226
The only thing Im iffy on with that Illuminati s**t people sayin they worship the devil n bein gay n all that...idk bout all that but maybe they do...u dont know what people do behind closed doors...But I definitely believe they are all in some type of group that's controlling a lot of things....It's waaaay to many coincidences to say that it isn't somethin.
 7 years ago '06        #60
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 ejm205 said:
Hardly anybody in the music industry believes in that s**t. Only people with jobs and debt act like they have the answers to the secrets of the world. lol

It's not about the secrets of the world it's about learning and having knowledge of these wicked people as well as watching the signs.

It's even said in the bible that the Devil will be trying his hardest to take as many people with him before God comes and clean this wicked world up.

And nowadays if you know then you can see the signs everywhere. In Music, The Government, and Entertainment. It's all written.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
44 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
132 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
78 comments
2 days ago