Projected Top 6 Picks in the 2011 NFL Draft (teams)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
damn shame cause the next head coach of the Panthers is going to look like coach of the year..........when really the Panthers already have a squad......they just had a horrible year. New coach is going to draft some Oline......a Wideout or two.....maybe some help at corner.........if he's a gambler he might go with a new QB.
 7 years ago '06        #62
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
Somehow Raiders need 2 get back in da 1st & get AJ Green.
 7 years ago '10        #63
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 AF1PIMPN said:
Somehow Raiders need 2 get back in da 1st & get AJ Green.
Raiders needs is at reciever?!? AJ staying in college though....scared the Panthers might get him.......I keep telling yall thats real.
 12-21-2010, 09:33 AM         #64
Shakespeare  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
:fawkdance: @ pats fans the pick were giving them is getting worse and worse.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #65
Beach Bum 51 heat pts51
space
space
$5,928 | Props total: 53 53
 Majestic_GMMB said:
Go panthers go Panthers Go Panthers....we won't win no more unless the Steelers have a complete melt down...they f!ghting for the number 2 spot and Atlanta is f!ghting for str8 home field advantage....we aren't winning no more....
Yea hopefully Luck is already shopping for houses in the Charlotte area...with the right Qb we are as good as anyone in our division....and not 2459er34455 injuries
 7 years ago '06        #66
AF1PIMPN 9 heat pts
space
space
$5,313 | Props total: 66 66
 peeyump said:
Raiders needs is at reciever?!? AJ staying in college though....scared the Panthers might get him.......I keep telling yall thats real.
I'm quite sure they're gonna look 2 sure up da O-Line but our inconsistencies outside is horrendous. They are in dire need of a play maker, excellent route runner & someone who can blow da top off da defense(all in 1) 4 Run DMC & aMBush. Closest they have wit any consistency is rookie Jacoby Ford(he's no #1). DHB & Murphy are still projects @ dis point & Chaz can't stay healthy.
 7 years ago '06        #67
ClevelandRay 
space
space
$2,395 | Props total: 3 3
 Thee Yung Star said:
1. Panthers - Andrew Luck
2. Broncos - Da'Quan Bowers
3. Bengals - Cam Newton [perfect fit]
4. Cardinals - Ryan Mallett
5. Lions - Patrick Peterson
6. Bills - Robert Quinn
YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ABOUT CAM NEWTON? The coach will be fired, two aging WR's, a running back that's aging, and an offenive line that couldn't stop a pillow f!ght? He would be better in Arizona if he was coming out this year but with one year under his belt he'll be back in school in the fall.
 7 years ago '12        #68
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 chctynig2804 said:
u should give it a rest already, palmer is finished, and that was the sorriest excuse i ever heard to excuse his average play...we will see how well he does next season without T.O. or chad
Lol watch games .. You stay watchin stats instead

Guarantee Palmer has a better year than Romo next year
 12-21-2010, 12:01 PM         #69
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Carson is done he makes idiotic throws and his accuracy has taken a serious hit.. hes lost it time to move on but they have more pressing needs than him..
 7 years ago '04        #70
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,896 | Props total: 2006 2006
 peeyump said:
You're right he's going to pass up on being a top 5 pick, with all of the money that comes with it, so he can play for s**tty a.ss Georgia next year. No player in college is staying because they do not want to play for a team. It's the f**king NFL.

Boxden can't be serious with this s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #71
space
space
 Bezerk said:
f**k that, Locker will be trash. them n*ggas need to get a beast that can be a hybrid DE/LB or f**king Nick Fairley. THey NEVER draft a f**king beast early. If these n*ggas would've drafted who I wanted every year... we'd be ready! Like Spiller? Really? That's the move? That's the need? And you got not s**t in return for Lynch? C'mon son.
I think Locker could be a great NFL QB. If you read my post, I said I want a pass rusher with the first pick (unless Andrew Luck is there). I actually wouldn't mind Patrick Patterson if he is there because a shut down cornerback can also help the pass rush.

The problem with last year is who else was available when we picked? I would have liked Brandon Graham more but if you project best player available, than Spiller was the right pick. I think he's going to grow next year and pro-bowl by year three.
 12-21-2010, 12:36 PM         #72
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
You're right he's going to pass up on being a top 5 pick, with all of the money that comes with it, so he can play for s**tty a.ss Georgia next year. No player in college is staying because they do not want to play for a team. It's the f**king NFL.

Bradford

12-21-2010, 01:14 PM         #73
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsGreatest said:
I don't want Patrick Peterson playing for the damn Lions
Why not? Im a saints fan too bro also a Lions he would help their Defense in a major way we need a shut down corner..Saints Need Linebackers that's going to fly to the ball...I Also Goto Southern Didn't know other brothers from the boot be on here. Back to the Lions every game we played this year was a close game except the Patriots which they blew us out. Other than that either we was winning the game n let the other team comeback or we just couldnt stop the other teams offense from scoring. Quote me on this " The Lions will win the NFC north next year". I have faith in them.:dancingcool:
 12-21-2010, 01:21 PM         #74
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:
I think Locker could be a great NFL QB. If you read my post, I said I want a pass rusher with the first pick (unless Andrew Luck is there). I actually wouldn't mind Patrick Patterson if he is there because a shut down cornerback can also help the pass rush.

The problem with last year is who else was available when we picked? I would have liked Brandon Graham more but if you project best player available, than Spiller was the right pick. I think he's going to grow next year and pro-bowl by year three.
Patrick Peterson right?????
 7 years ago '10        #75
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,768 | Props total: 7339 7339
Peterson on the Lions would be nice. That Lions D is gonna be carrying that offense to victories soon ... if Stafford could stay healthy they'd be a wild card potential team
 12-21-2010, 01:45 PM         #76
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lilsnatch770 said:

if there is not a new CBA he would be stupid to come out do to a lock out and probably won't get paid since there is no new CBA... thats why most underclassmen will go back.. hell luck might even go back...
 7 years ago '04        #77
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3267 3267
 DoMieD said:
Lol watch games .. You stay watchin stats instead

Guarantee Palmer has a better year than Romo next year
i forgot you cant be taken seriously...your homerism is beyond ridiculous...only way palmer has a better year than romo is if he gets hurt again this year...romo is light years better than palmer and its not even close
 12-21-2010, 07:48 PM         #78
slap73  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:applause::applause:Great Minds Think Alike:smokin:
 Thee Yung Star said:
Peterson on the Lions would be nice. That Lions D is gonna be carrying that offense to victories soon ... if Stafford could stay healthy they'd be a wild card potential team
 7 years ago '04        #79
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
Bradford

Was Bradford considered the top player at his position when he went back? I thought he was considered to be like the 2nd or 3rd best quarterback that year.
 7 years ago '09        #80
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,660 | Props total: 2776 2776
 chctynig2804 said:
u should give it a rest already, palmer is finished, and that was the sorriest excuse i ever heard to excuse his average play...we will see how well he does next season without T.O. or chad
This is the scenario with Palmer, his contract runs through 2014. I think if the bengals do draft a QB that high either 1 or 3 things has to happen, Carson gets traded, mid-season trade, or we let whoever we draft get a year of development then ship Palmer somewhere else. Right now our biggest concern if depth at Offensive Lineman and Defensive Line. I would like to get an Interior Lineman or a Safety drafting in the top 5. Unless Carson is traded, then we can go get Mallet.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy