Projected Top 6 Picks in the 2011 NFL Draft (teams)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
62 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
243 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
2face 
space
space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
as long as the lions get Patty P
 12-21-2010, 12:16 AM         #42
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DoMieD said:
Worst projection I have ever seen

Panthers aint draftin a QB and neither are the Bengals but even if they did.. Which could happen (a long shot, depending on how we handle all the offseason contracts) happen so he can sit a few years.. It will NO WAY IN HELL be Cam Newton

If we draft a QB it will be Mallet or Luck
if the panthers do not take luck then they are IDIOTS... f**k jimmy clausen luck is and will always be better than jimmy... only way you dont take luck is if you get a unbelievable trade.. other than that im sure another team will take jimmy off your hands for a 3rd rounder.

Cam Newton will only get picked in the first round because of all his hype... dude is a 5 year project AT LEAST even then i still think he will be a avg QB..
 12-21-2010, 12:17 AM         #43
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
Skins need to lose out

and Shannahan better not draft Locker because he can run the bootleg

I have never been a fan of Locker and if that bamma ends up on the Skins, I'm going to be heated
Dareus will be a good pick.. need to build threw the draft and FA(smart signees) which Bruce and Shanny said we will be serious players in FA i believe we will have around 50mill after we send Mcsoup to minny and fat al to Tenn..
 7 years ago '06        #44
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 berzerkerguts said:
:fawkdance: @ pats fans the pick were giving them is getting worse and worse.
pat's are playin for a ring this year, you're worried about getting to .500 so we don't get a top pick

it's still a first rounder we'll take it

thanks al!!
 12-21-2010, 12:39 AM         #45
BROOKLYNSTANDUP  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the bills need a solid defense not a qb.. fitzpatricks been legit this year with the little talent they.. the bills pretty much did exactly wat they were suppose to do beat the teams they should and loose to the teams they shouldnt.. except theyve mad pretty much game except the jets and packers pretty interesting
 7 years ago '04        #46
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,894 | Props total: 2004 2004
 pete jr said:
We building through the draft, no way we trade back into the first round unless we trade out of an early pick. I think Fitzpatrick can hold down the qb position for a while
I know Fitzpatrick has done well this year but if he regresses next year the class isn't the same as this one. I would rather trade up and take Locker and groom him behind Fitzpatrick for a few years.

I mean it depends on where he goes. I am not talking about trading back up to the 15-24 range but if he falls to 25-32 we could easily trade back up to grab him.

I also know we plan on building through the draft but we picked up a few free agents last year and could grab another few this year.

I love how Kiper still has our needs as: LT, QB, OLB, WR - Apparently he does not even watch this team. We need a Rush Backer first, Right Tackle before Left Tackle, a defensive end and a quarterback.
 7 years ago '04        #47
JimmyfuckinDeee 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 1 1
 berzerkerguts said:
:fawkdance: @ pats fans the pick were giving them is getting worse and worse.
Yeah, we're real bummed out about being 12-2 and still getting 2 first rounders next draft. It's awful.
 7 years ago '04        #48
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,672 | Props total: 3263 3263
 DoMieD said:
We do not need a QB.. Its not even our biggest need

Carson will be fine and will be MUCH better next year when hes not forcing everything to TO
u should give it a rest already, palmer is finished, and that was the sorriest excuse i ever heard to excuse his average play...we will see how well he does next season without T.O. or chad
 7 years ago '10        #49
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7335 7335
 Main Event said:
Yall n*ggas better tank against us then cause if Patterson slips by Denver he's a Card and if they somehow land behind us Prince is a Bronco
Dead at you for thinking you take anything other than a QB.
 7 years ago '08        #50
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 Thee Yung Star said:
Dead at you for thinking you take anything other than a QB.
Considering its been stated we're going to pursue a veteran if Luck isn't there
 7 years ago '07        #51
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 lilsnatch770 said:
I know Fitzpatrick has done well this year but if he regresses next year the class isn't the same as this one. I would rather trade up and take Locker and groom him behind Fitzpatrick for a few years.

I mean it depends on where he goes. I am not talking about trading back up to the 15-24 range but if he falls to 25-32 we could easily trade back up to grab him.

I also know we plan on building through the draft but we picked up a few free agents last year and could grab another few this year.

I love how Kiper still has our needs as: LT, QB, OLB, WR - Apparently he does not even watch this team. We need a Rush Backer first, Right Tackle before Left Tackle, a defensive end and a quarterback.
Sounds like a plan, but I think locker is gone by then. Your absolutely right about mel kiper though. He doesn't know s**t bout the bills. How bout arthur moats showing up these past few weeks? Now only if mayben could live up to his drraft pick. Worst pick ever smh(other than mike williams, jp losman, and john mccargo)
 7 years ago '10        #52
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,766 | Props total: 7335 7335
 Main Event said:
Considering its been stated we're going to pursue a veteran if Luck isn't there
Yes, teams are always 100% honest prior to the draft.

7 years ago '04        #53
TYT 15 heat pts15
space
space
$3,441 | Props total: 61 61
 P. Dedos said:
shout out to the raiiiderrrssss :agreement6::agreement6:
pats will trade down anyway... since when have they kept a high draft choice or traded up?? both teams won in that trade
 7 years ago '10        #54
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
space
$11,773 | Props total: 7705 7705
i want cleveland to get julio jones
 7 years ago '05        #55
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
There's no way the broncos don't draft Peterson.
 12-21-2010, 04:02 AM         #56
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pete jr said:
Sounds like a plan, but I think locker is gone by then. Your absolutely right about mel kiper though. He doesn't know s**t bout the bills. How bout arthur moats showing up these past few weeks? Now only if mayben could live up to his drraft pick. Worst pick ever smh(other than mike williams, jp losman, and john mccargo)
f**k that, Locker will be trash. them n*ggas need to get a beast that can be a hybrid DE/LB or f**king Nick Fairley. THey NEVER draft a f**king beast early. If these n*ggas would've drafted who I wanted every year... we'd be ready! Like Spiller? Really? That's the move? That's the need? And you got not s**t in return for Lynch? C'mon son.
 7 years ago '05        #57
dagame04 8 heat pts
space
space
$1,392 | Props total: 238 238
 Main Event said:
:lachen001: @ us beating Denver, woulda been sitting at number 2 right now
If Janikowski doesn't miss those kicks you would be sitting a slot higher as well!!!
 12-21-2010, 06:17 AM         #58
phillyCANNON  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Does it matter?

From so long, they have had picks and done nothing. Neither are these teams will do s**t for the next five years at least. They are pathetic.
 7 years ago '08        #59
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,472 | Props total: 568 568
With all the QBs coming into the league next year and the Panthers drafting 2000 QBs last year, I don't see how they go grab Luck. Clausen has shown some promise and you gotta remember the Panthers rely heavy on their run game and that pretty much disappeared once DWill went down.

Then again teams are suppose to go BPA in the draft and it may be too hard for the Panthers to pass up on Luck. They could always get some trade value for Clausen if needed.
 7 years ago '07        #60
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 Bezerk said:
f**k that, Locker will be trash. them n*ggas need to get a beast that can be a hybrid DE/LB or f**king Nick Fairley. THey NEVER draft a f**king beast early. If these n*ggas would've drafted who I wanted every year... we'd be ready! Like Spiller? Really? That's the move? That's the need? And you got not s**t in return for Lynch? C'mon son.
I feel you. I want a beast. I want the next bruce smith. I just hope we don't reach for cam newton like some experts say we will. Fitz can do enough to win now
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy