Projected Top 6 Picks in the 2011 NFL Draft (teams)

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
23 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2010, 06:12 PM         #21
-BigC-  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Who the cowboys looking at?

Oline I hope?
 7 years ago '04        #22
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 ttime236 said:
U do know Bowers plays like Richard Seymour right? DE in 3-4 and versatile enough to play DT and DE in a 4-3 (even tho he would start at DE). Seeing as how Dumervil plays LB, wouldnt yall need a guy like Bowers

all that said, Petersen should be the pick for yall. Keep him outta Dallas's hands:cool-smiley-009:
I know I have seen Bowers play but in the NFL he just seems like hes going to be more of DE in a 4-3 than anything else personally I would rather have Dareus or Fairley if it came down to drafting a DL.

but I highly doubt we pass on a prospect like Patrick Peterson with the issues we have at DB as he could probably be a pro bowler at both CB and FS where ever a team fills the need to put him at.
 7 years ago '08        #23
piffery973 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,221 | Props total: 1 1
:beat:
 7 years ago '08        #24
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 2833 2833
The Skins have a lot of holes but if they can trade up to get Luck, they might as well make that move cause it's a 2-3 year rebuilding project anyway.
 7 years ago '04        #25
lilsnatch770|M 101 heat pts101
space
space
$31,889 | Props total: 2001 2001
 legendisdope said:
damn im so glad i got to see my team win more then 2-3 games lol
Ahhh yes what I wouldn't give for my Bills to be 6-8 in the crappiest division in football. I mean sure my team is only two wins from being 6-8 and gets to play the Jets (twice), Pats (twice), Steelers, Bears, Packers, Baltimore, Jacksonville and Kansas City.

On the other hand, your squad gets to play St. Louis (twice), San Francisco (twice), Arizona (twice), Broncos and Carolina.

But yes those 6 wins your team has, and likely only a top 15 pick, instead of a possible top 5 pick, is going to be comforting during the off-season.
 7 years ago '09        #26
reborG80 
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 12 12
just glad the raiders aint up there for once
 7 years ago '04        #27
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
 -BigC- said:
Who the cowboys looking at?

Oline I hope?
cowboys are gonna do 1 of 5 things IMO...

1)draft patrick peterson
2)draft prince amakamura if peterson is gone
3)draft nick fairley
4)draft marcel dareus if fairley is gone
5)trade down

you dont draft guards, centers or right tackles in the top 10 so i doubt u will see us take an o-lineman in the first unless we trade down...most likely we gonna draft a CB or D-lineman if we stay where we are
 7 years ago '09        #28
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 2763 2763
No, bengals are not getting a qb unless Carson is off that team. I am not sold on Cam for the pro game. If the Bengals draft that high we need to go after either the best offensive lineman or the best d-lineman or a ball hawking safety. If we go D-Tackle, we need to go after Nick Fairley from Auburn, if we going for DBs, Patrick Peterson can convert to Safety, O-Line, I would be going after most likely a Guard, because Nate Livings ain't been all that this season. Andre Smith is signed for 3 more years and Witworth is doing pretty good, hopefully we can get someone like Pouncey in the later rounds of the draft. But if Carson leaves, via trade, go after Mallet, Locker, or Luck. If he stays, then go defense on the interior line or one of the safety positions.
 7 years ago '07        #29
J$iMZ 1 heat pts
space
space
$321 | Props total: 13 13
 K1Entertainment said:
I know I have seen Bowers play but in the NFL he just seems like hes going to be more of DE in a 4-3 than anything else personally I would rather have Dareus or Fairley if it came down to drafting a DL.

but I highly doubt we pass on a prospect like Patrick Peterson with the issues we have at DB as he could probably be a pro bowler at both CB and FS where ever a team fills the need to put him at.
I want Patrick Peterson or Nick Fairley, this whole draft for Denver needs to focus on defense. If they draft a f**king QB I am going to pull my hair out, our offense is going to be fine, we have the worst defense in the NFL.

1. Nick Fairley
2. Patrick Peterson
3. Trade down and get more picks for the defense
4. They also need to trade Orton for what they can get, maybe a third round pick, if possible.

All this talk about Andrew Luck and the #1 pick probably won't matter this year, his dad said he is going to probably stay for his senior season at Stanford.

Last edited by J$iMZ; 12-20-2010 at 08:24 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #30
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 J$iMZ said:
I want Patrick Peterson or Nick Fairley, this whole draft for Denver needs to focus on defense. If they draft a f**king QB I am going to pull my hair out, our offense is going to be fine, we have the worst defense in the NFL.

1. Nick Fairley
2. Patrick Peterson
4. They also need to trade Orton for what they can get, maybe a third round pick, if possible.

All this talk about Andrew Luck and the #1 pick probably won't matter this year, his dad said he is going to probably stay for his senior season at Stanford.
Word I am cool with Patrick Peterson being our first pick, also I am fine with trading Orton this off season and going with Tebow as our starter next year probably not going to have a shot at the playoffs next season with what we have on defense so lets build we got pieces in place on offense, if 90% of our draft isn't used on Defense I really won't get that.
 7 years ago '07        #31
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 18 18
 J$iMZ said:

1. Nick Fairley
2. Patrick Peterson

You got a link for that? Because that s**t would change everything

Skins could then address another need like WR, then bomb next year as we transition our roster and have a shot at Luck next year instead.
 7 years ago '05        #32
Majestic_GMMB 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,204 | Props total: 171 171
Go panthers go Panthers Go Panthers....we won't win no more unless the Steelers have a complete melt down...they f!ghting for the number 2 spot and Atlanta is f!ghting for str8 home field advantage....we aren't winning no more....
 7 years ago '08        #33
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I don't want Patrick Peterson playing for the damn Lions
 7 years ago '07        #34
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 lilsnatch770 said:
We did to an extent but nothing could be better going into next season then winning this season. We could use a quarterback but I wouldn't be shocked to see us move up and try to snag Jake Locker. I think it might go like this:

1st Round - Da'Quan Bowers
Trade Back Up - Jake Locker

I wouldn't be shocked if we took AJ Green either
We building through the draft, no way we trade back into the first round unless we trade out of an early pick. I think Fitzpatrick can hold down the qb position for a while
 7 years ago '07        #35
pete jr 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,951 | Props total: 1144 1144
 lilsnatch770 said:
We did to an extent but nothing could be better going into next season then winning this season. We could use a quarterback but I wouldn't be shocked to see us move up and try to snag Jake Locker. I think it might go like this:

1st Round - Da'Quan Bowers
Trade Back Up - Jake Locker

I wouldn't be shocked if we took AJ Green either
We building through the draft, no way we trade back into the first round unless we trade out of an early pick. I think Fitzpatrick can hold down the qb position for a while
 7 years ago '12        #36
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 LightsOut said:
bengals and cardinals need a QB in the worst way, would the panthers and broncos pass on andrew luck? the panthers probably won't, jimmy clausen lost
We do not need a QB.. Its not even our biggest need

Carson will be fine and will be MUCH better next year when hes not forcing everything to TO
 7 years ago '12        #37
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Thee Yung Star said:
1. Panthers - Andrew Luck
2. Broncos - Da'Quan Bowers
3. Bengals - Cam Newton [perfect fit]
4. Cardinals - Ryan Mallett
5. Lions - Patrick Peterson
6. Bills - Robert Quinn
Worst projection I have ever seen

Panthers aint draftin a QB and neither are the Bengals but even if they did.. Which could happen (a long shot, depending on how we handle all the offseason contracts) happen so he can sit a few years.. It will NO WAY IN HELL be Cam Newton

If we draft a QB it will be Mallet or Luck

Last edited by DoMieD; 12-20-2010 at 11:48 PM..
 12-20-2010, 11:59 PM         #38
Bezerk  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 berzerkerguts said:
:fawkdance: @ pats fans the pick were giving them is getting worse and worse.
wtf @ ur wack a.ss screen name
 7 years ago '04        #39
Liquid-Science 28 heat pts28
space
space
space
$17,501 | Props total: 789 789
Skins need to lose out

and Shannahan better not draft Locker because he can run the bootleg

I have never been a fan of Locker and if that bamma ends up on the Skins, I'm going to be heated
 7 years ago '05        #40
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
Only good thing about this year (along with Mcdaniels being gone) is that we will get a high draft pick.

Hope we get that #1 pick
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish