AIR JORDAN XI "CONCORDS" confirmed for 2011

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
142 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
157 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
92 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
yo never had any 11's...do they fit true to size? or do they run small/big? and if so by a half size or full size?
 7 years ago '06        #42
NYC-Banga 107 heat pts107 OP
space
space
$13,522 | Props total: 3464 3464
 Kalon said:
yo never had any 11's...do they fit true to size? or do they run small/big? and if so by a half size or full size?
true to size with these newer releases

the cdp 11...ran small
 7 years ago '04        #43
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 NYC-Banga said:
true to size with these newer releases

the cdp 11...ran small
yea im just now starting to have money for this shyt since im a lil older (24)...so with these cool greys...ice sole...how do i store them to keep them from turning yellow for at least 2-3 years (if possible)? and when they say general release? how many pairs does that mean?

all a nygga need is a size 11 and a toddler 8/8.5 (new orleans)

really want these cause i never had no 11's and the bred 11's aren't available no where and i dont really trust ebay...

Last edited by Kalon; 12-21-2010 at 08:45 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #44
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
i also have an interest in the concord/columbia pack as well as the bin 5's....i read somewhere the packs were $310 when they released? and I would expect the bin's to be $250? im asking you because i know you know alot about this....
 7 years ago '04        #45
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1473 1473
 Kalon said:
yea im just now starting to have money for this shyt since im a lil older (24)...so with these cool greys...ice sole...how do i store them to keep them from turning yellow for at least 2-3 years (if possible)? and when they say general release? how many pairs does that mean?

all a nygga need is a size 11 and a toddler 8/8.5 (new orleans)

really want these cause i never had no 11's and the bred 11's aren't available no where and i dont really trust ebay...
the cool grey were made with the icy blue bottoms to prevent yellowing, so no additional protection is needed... general release varies they might have tons some places and alittle other places... numbers probably vary on how busy that spot is... be honest most places have a grip of pairs... they restock several times... you could probably walk in at midnight and scoop...
 7 years ago '04        #46
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
 egotistical said:
the cool grey were made with the icy blue bottoms to prevent yellowing, so no additional protection is needed... general release varies they might have tons some places and alittle other places... numbers probably vary on how busy that spot is... be honest most places have a grip of pairs... they restock several times... you could probably walk in at midnight and scoop...
the mall in my area will open at 8am i believe that day (thursday). i plan on wearing them xmas as long as it don't rain...then putting them up till febuary...

as far as them ACG's....i can wait for those...they have super limited polo boots that i want first..
 7 years ago '04        #47
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
my mall has footlocker, foot action, finish line, AND champs in it....
 12-21-2010, 10:20 PM         #48
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@Kalon

Don't let soles get wet with rain.
I clean my soles, leave to air out for about 24 hours, then zip lock after taking out most the air.
Over long term, the silica packs could help, but I never used them so wait for input on that.

General release actually means they are available in all sizes from toddlers to mens. (Correct me if i'm wrong, but the confusion of that term is widespread). These are a general release, and amount of pairs aren't specified even though they will be a lot, but do to demand they will be gone quick and hard to get.

If you want to make sure you get them, hit up your local shoe stores and see what type of releases they are doing. Some do midnight releases, some do few hours before mall officially opens, and some do as soon as the mall opens. Once you find out that info, then plan to be there maybe 30 mins to a few hours before that time. Depends on how high demand is at your location. You can also ask the stores how many pairs they are getting of the sizes you want so you have an idea of your chances of grabbing them.

The rumored pack I don't know if it's true, just the concords alone are confirmed right now, and will probably be 175. If a pack does happen I can see them raising the regular pack price of 310 higher.

Bins are 175.
 7 years ago '04        #49
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
^^^^^ thanks slime....imma call the 4 stores in the mall tomorrow afternoon...midnight release is fine...i get off @ 11...but i dont remember any of the stores ever doing a 12am drop for any of the jordans....nygga just need that size 11 lol
 7 years ago '08        #50
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2843 2843

[pic - click to view]

Tom Cruise tho
 7 years ago '04        #51
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
^^^^^^look at the soles how this nygga get the 2011 ones already i mean i know he famous but FUKK
 7 years ago '04        #52
egotistical 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,808 | Props total: 1473 1473
 JCyclops said:

[pic - click to view]

Tom Cruise tho
That n*gga stylin on yall n*ggas... sweats on and everything...
 7 years ago '04        #53
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
mismatch like a motherfukka...thats how you know your paper long...he prolly caught wind of the cool grey frenzy and was like im bout to shyt on them lil dudes and break they hearts 365 days early....
 12-24-2010, 12:32 AM         #54
Brand0n031 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those are DMP 11s sold to him by RIFLA, not the 2011 Concords.
 7 years ago '08        #56
Keno 19 heat pts19
space
space
$7,043 | Props total: 4882 4882
2nd fav pair of js....i gotta get me another pair of jams...mine have aged....and i just need the black and reds + these to complete the hightop collection
 7 years ago '05        #57
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
If they did the breds I'd prolly die haha
 7 years ago '04        #58
336db336boy336 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,071 | Props total: 556 556
I think the bottom gonna be ice blue
 7 years ago '07        #59
dnycem 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,743 | Props total: 1751 1751
^

Last edited by dnycem; 12-25-2010 at 06:06 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #60
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,445 | Props total: 25128 25128
...Damn I Should Of Known These Would Drop. I Should Of Waited Then Buying The OG Ones Off The Homie Back In The Summer....My f**k Up
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
15 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
105 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy