Martyrs it f'ked with me

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 MidNiteBlues said:
Yep...and what I f**kin hate is that all this is supposed to be "artistic/philosophical" and justified because it's suppose to be an allegory to the current social and political state in Serbia. Lemme guess, the Serbian people are born f**ked like that poor infant right? We're supposed to feel for the victims , cause their plight is similar to those victimized in this movie right?

S**t, I like the message and all but come on, you lost all credibility by presenting it in this extreme and tasteless manner. For god sakes, the movie has a guy die by d!ck in eye...total cop out! Thats like me going out and making a movie about child r*pe and murder and then set it in Iraq and automatically it's becomes some movie that makes a profound statement about the war.f**k outta my face with that nonsense
good point...but maybe the director wants his audience to react that way...feeling dirty and disgusting...maybe he created it to show...f**k it...i havent even seen it yet...i still think i gotta check dis s**t out
 7 years ago '10        #102
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
those scenes...tough pill to swallow...who were these attackers that forced this dude to do the acts? was it revealed?
 7 years ago '05        #103
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 obscuro77 said:
those scenes...tough pill to swallow...who were these attackers that forced this dude to do the acts? was it revealed?
yea...its this pr0no director and his body guards and camera men...when the guy finds out what he has to do he isnt down so they drug him with some c*cktail of drugs to make him hyperhorny and aggressive so hell f**k anyone or anything...they originally come at him like its a normal pr0no but they arent allowed to tell him the plot of the story so he goes into it not expecting any of this creepy s**t...

and to the dude above smoking that good...i thought the same thing....i think he just added that serbian political s**t in the end just to save his a.ss after everyone thought it was horrible...what kinda sick f**k has those images in his head...i thought rob zombie was psycho for house of 1000 corpses but this just takes the cake
 7 years ago '10        #104
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 trb_5 said:
yea...its this pr0no director and his body guards and camera men...when the guy finds out what he has to do he isnt down so they drug him with some c*cktail of drugs to make him hyperhorny and aggressive so hell f**k anyone or anything...they originally come at him like its a normal pr0no but they arent allowed to tell him the plot of the story so he goes into it not expecting any of this creepy s**t...

and to the dude above smoking that good...i thought the same thing....i think he just added that serbian political s**t in the end just to save his a.ss after everyone thought it was horrible...what kinda sick f**k has those images in his head...i thought rob zombie was psycho for house of 1000 corpses but this just takes the cake
wow...

house of a 1'000 corpses was da s**t though...liked it better than the devils rejects
 7 years ago '05        #105
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,080 | Props total: 4215 4215
A serbian film is by far the sickest s**t i ever seen..... scratch the whole bulls**t symbolism of the country suffering, its just a sick a.ss movie....i still don't know what to think of the s**t, the sick bastard in me somehow tries to persuade the other side of me that this s**t is somewhat of a masterpeice...basically my mind is still fukked from that s**t

just watched martyrs after seeing this thread being bored at the crib....halfway through it it was straight dope (the english dubs was trash tho) but after shorty
[spoiler - click to view]

s**t got weak......i couldn't take watching

the idea of the twist at the end was good, but the ended it pretty wack....could of been waaaay more dramatic like

decent film tho...didn't really gain any morals from it, same as a serbian film, but without the dirty feeling at the end

and battle royal was that s**t too
 12-23-2010, 02:02 AM         #106
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Muggz said:
any yall seen Anti-Christ?

great movie
 7 years ago '10        #107
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
nope but I still liked let me in. I don't think seeing the original will make me dislike let me in.
thats kool that u liked the remake...i wasn't bashing the remake...i think u should check out the original and lemme know what ya think...then you can compare it to the remake...
 7 years ago '10        #108
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Muggz said:
any yall seen Anti-Christ?
oh yeah...i thought it was a good movie...i really like lars von trier...check out his danish tv series the kingdom...

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #109
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
i'm def a lars von trier fan
 7 years ago '10        #110
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

checked this out last nite...decent flick...mostly an exercise in gore...would have wanted more of a story and development of characters...the cinematography was great...it kept me into it...the colors wow...learned of this movie in this thread...thanks fam keep the movies coming...
 12-23-2010, 02:08 PM         #111
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 obscuro77 said:
oh yeah...i thought it was a good movie...i really like lars von trier...check out his danish tv series the kingdom...

[pic - click to view]

Riget is a great show, I would recommend it to anyone interested as well.
 7 years ago '10        #112
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Riget is a great show, I would recommend it to anyone interested as well.
thanks will def check it out
 12-23-2010, 07:20 PM         #113
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 obscuro77 said:
thanks will def check it out
No Riget is The Kingdom, the show you posted. I was just co signing.

I'm about to watch A Clockwork Orange again, that movie > anything mentioned here.
 7 years ago '10        #114
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:

I'm about to watch A Clockwork Orange again, that movie > anything mentioned here.
riget the danish original title... (laughing at myself)...
 12-26-2010, 05:56 AM         #115
Circe 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wow nice thread, I'm very interested in checking this movie out. Thanks for the heads up.
 7 years ago '04        #116
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
 smokeweed101. said:

All though I think A Clockwork Orange is great, I'm going to have to disagree with your statement.
 7 years ago '05        #117
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
did anyone everpost the major spoiler about this flick. Id like to know what happened (especially at the end). Dont usually watch movies like these unless the story/plot matches the gore. I dont care about spoilers and all that other junk, if it sounds nice ill go back and watch it at another time.
 7 years ago '10        #118
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Circe said:
wow nice thread, I'm very interested in checking this movie out. Thanks for the heads up.
anytime...many great movie drops here...make a list...lemme know what you think of martyrs
 7 years ago '10        #119
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 micseles said:
did anyone everpost the major spoiler about this flick. Id like to know what happened (especially at the end). Dont usually watch movies like these unless the story/plot matches the gore. I dont care about spoilers and all that other junk, if it sounds nice ill go back and watch it at another time.
starts off as a revenge flick after a girl escapes from people that were torturing her...she locates the people responsible for this...once in the house she discovers a secret door and is captured again...the people torture her along with her friend while explaining to her that when people are tortured for a long period of time they reach a higher state and are able to communicate with God directly...in the end when they feel she has reached this state a woman comes to her for answers...the girl whispers something in her ear...then the woman goes and shoots herself...ends that way
 7 years ago '05        #120
micseles 3 heat pts
space
space
$10,757 | Props total: 4238 4238
^^sounds cool. Any theories as to what she said, just by hearing/reading that i already have one. Ill check out the movie in a bit after i download
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago