Martyrs it f'ked with me

most viewed right now
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #81
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 MidNiteBlues said:
STGP =Save the green planet felt didnt feel like typing lol..but yo in case you have trouble finding it like I did the first time they got mu links here just find the proper eng subs.

Yo one more suggestion for you to watch...this movie f**ked me up emotionally afterwards, dope revenge flick since I seen you mention oldboy couple times in this thread.

[pic - click to view]

^pretty sure this is in the jukebox

Edit: damn since we on the genre of revenge how the hell did i forget this..

[pic - click to view]

props for the link fam...adding dead mans shoes to my list now...straw dogs is a classic...good start for any revenge flick
 12-22-2010, 01:36 PM         #82
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 obscuro77 said:
the colorful language in the book is one of the reasons i loved it...great usage...the book i owned even had a glossary in the back of the russian slang they used translated to english...s**t got stolen...need a new copy...

when the book was first released in the states editors left out the last chapter feeling the character being reformed was a just ending to the book...anthony burgess was pissed abt this...i'm very happy that kubrick stayed true to the authors vision in the movies ending...great movie
He didn't, Kubrick filmed the American version with the missing chapter. In the film he doesn't have a kid so that's how you know.
 7 years ago '10        #83
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
He didn't, Kubrick filmed the American version with the missing chapter. In the film he doesn't have a kid so that's how you know.
i'm not talking about the kid...the movie clearly shows that he wasn't reformed when his mind races with thoughts of violence...but if that occured in the american version of the book i apologize and i stand corrected...haven't read the book in a while...maybe i should reread...
 12-22-2010, 02:17 PM         #84
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 obscuro77 said:
i'm not talking about the kid...the movie clearly shows that he wasn't reformed when his mind races with thoughts of violence...but if that occured in the american version of the book i apologize and i stand corrected...haven't read the book in a while...maybe i should reread...
Yea that was the edited ending, but then the extra chapter had him with a new set of droogs and then the baby, this was what Burgess was upset with being left out.
 7 years ago '10        #85
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

here is another selection to throw in da mix
 7 years ago '10        #86
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Yea that was the edited ending, but then the extra chapter had him with a new set of droogs and then the baby, this was what Burgess was upset with being left out.
got it...thanks for that
 7 years ago '09        #87
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
I have a question. I'm looking to buy the blu-ray of this movie but everywhere I've been reading it's not out in the US because of gay a.ss Weinstien Company buying the rights then only releasing the DVD. I found this blue-ray (the UK version)

But I also read on a website that one version of the blu-ray (can't remember if it was UK, French, etc.) is Region-B locked. Play.Com doesn't say if this version is region free or not. Anybody have any idea? Also, does anybody know if this version is cut? I'm guessing it's not since it has the 18+ UK rating on it, but just wanna make sure.
 7 years ago '10        #88
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 DJ Idol said:
I have a question. I'm looking to buy the blu-ray of this movie but everywhere I've been reading it's not out in the US because of gay a.ss Weinstien Company buying the rights then only releasing the DVD. I found this blue-ray (the UK version)

But I also read on a website that one version of the blu-ray (can't remember if it was UK, French, etc.) is Region-B locked. Play.Com doesn't say if this version is region free or not. Anybody have any idea? Also, does anybody know if this version is cut? I'm guessing it's not since it has the 18+ UK rating on it, but just wanna make sure.
check them out and call with your questions...they should be able to order the copy u desire in blu-ray
 7 years ago '09        #89
DJ Idol 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 945 945
 obscuro77 said:
check them out and call with your questions...they should be able to order the copy u desire in blu-ray
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm sure they'll add a service price or something to the cost which isn't something I really want to do for something I could easily find myself, you know?
 7 years ago '04        #90
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
Just watched a french horror film called "Sheitan".....STAY AWAY FROM IT! It came highly recommended by a friend of mine. Complete garbage.
 7 years ago '05        #91
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 717 717
 DJ Idol said:
Thanks for the suggestion, but I'm sure they'll add a service price or something to the cost which isn't something I really want to do for something I could easily find myself, you know?
There is no region A version available right now. I've been looking for a blu-ray copy of Martyrs, Rec and Inside myself.
 7 years ago '05        #92
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
i just saw serbian film like 5 minutes ago

honestly dude i feel dirty inside....i think there is like some hidden serial k!ller in me if i can watch this whole movie thru ...whats even more disgusting is that the movie is all about pr0n and you seen some hot girls and nudity which puts tingles in your p*nis and then you see him doing crazy s**t and then you just think wtf is the director tryna do to me right now...is this fool tryna get me onto some violent pr0n or a.ssociate b**ches getting their heads cut off with my d!ck getting hard?

i need to smoke a bowl right now my head is very unclear...especially the baby scene god just k!ll me now
 12-22-2010, 06:15 PM         #93
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 obscuro77 said:

[pic - click to view]

classic...book was even better
definately classic
 7 years ago '05        #94
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
 trb_5 said:
i just saw serbian film like 5 minutes ago

honestly dude i feel dirty inside....i think there is like some hidden serial k!ller in me if i can watch this whole movie thru ...whats even more disgusting is that the movie is all about pr0n and you seen some hot girls and nudity which puts tingles in your p*nis and then you see him doing crazy s**t and then you just think wtf is the director tryna do to me right now...is this fool tryna get me onto some violent pr0n or a.ssociate b**ches getting their heads cut off with my d!ck getting hard?

i need to smoke a bowl right now my head is very unclear...especially the baby scene god just k!ll me now
Yo I was smoking on some master kush while watching that like I always do before I watch movies and that s**t completely f**ked me up! I powered through it though but I literally felt as if I seen someone murdered in front of me or some s**t. Some genuinely sick stuff, you know what f**k that movie. Pure smut. I don't give a f**k what kinda philosophical undertone/message the director was tryna convey, must be better way of going about then infant f**kin..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #95
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 DJ Idol said:
i totally understand...no plm at all
 7 years ago '10        #96
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 MidNiteBlues said:
Yo I was smoking on some master kush while watching that like I always do before I watch movies and that s**t completely f**ked me up! I powered through it though but I literally felt as if I seen someone murdered in front of me or some s**t. Some genuinely sick stuff, you know what f**k that movie. Pure smut. I don't give a f**k what kinda philosophical undertone/message the director was tryna convey, must be better way of going about then infant f**kin..

[pic - click to view]

damn! not even sure if i wanna brave this movie now...thats some real f**ked up s**t...infants?? wow...
 7 years ago '10        #97
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
i'm abt to hit dis LA Bubba kush then watch the piano teacher
 7 years ago '10        #98
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 WorldsStrangest said:
definately classic

you know it!!
 7 years ago '05        #99
trb_5 
space
space
$5,356 | Props total: 750 750
 obscuro77 said:
damn! not even sure if i wanna brave this movie now...thats some real f**ked up s**t...infants?? wow...
SPOILERS

they have this dude delivering a baby and right when that baby comes out he sticks his d!ck in her and like just pushes her up and down....that aint even the worst seen tho

there is another seen where this b**ch has her teeth taken out...all of them...then some dude sticks his d!ck in her mouth and deepthroats her and plugs her nose so she dies while his d!ck is down her bloody mouth

then there is another seen where he finds out hes f**king his son and his brother is f**king his wife and they get into a huge f!ght and he k!lls a dude by sticking his d!ck in the other guys eye

it was one of the worst movies ive ever seen
 7 years ago '05        #100
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
 trb_5 said:
SPOILERS

they have this dude delivering a baby and right when that baby comes out he sticks his d!ck in her and like just pushes her up and down....that aint even the worst seen tho

there is another seen where this b**ch has her teeth taken out...all of them...then some dude sticks his d!ck in her mouth and deepthroats her and plugs her nose so she dies while his d!ck is down her bloody mouth

then there is another seen where he finds out hes f**king his son and his brother is f**king his wife and they get into a huge f!ght and he k!lls a dude by sticking his d!ck in the other guys eye

it was one of the worst movies ive ever seen
Yep...and what I f**kin hate is that all this is supposed to be "artistic/philosophical" and justified because it's suppose to be an allegory to the current social and political state in Serbia. Lemme guess, the Serbian people are born f**ked like that poor infant right? We're supposed to feel for the victims , cause their plight is similar to those victimized in this movie right?

S**t, I like the message and all but come on, you lost all credibility by presenting it in this extreme and tasteless manner. For god sakes, the movie has a guy die by d!ck in eye...total cop out! Thats like me going out and making a movie about child r*pe and murder and then set it in Iraq and automatically it's becomes some movie that makes a profound statement about the war.f**k outta my face with that nonsense

Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 12-22-2010 at 08:18 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
14 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
53 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
105 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy