Martyrs it f'ked with me

most viewed right now
 181
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
82 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 126
Phat ass white girl for real
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 99
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
59 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
103 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-21-2010, 08:49 PM         #61
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since we're on the subject of Haneke, THE PIANO TEACHER is a great one too!
 7 years ago '10        #62
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 phillyCANNON said:
Since we're on the subject of Haneke, THE PIANO TEACHER is a great one too!
what was it abt?
 12-21-2010, 09:33 PM         #63
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 obscuro77 said:
what was it abt?
It's about a masochistic piano teacher who lives with her mother, and gets involved with a young man. Isabelle Hupert, as title character, gives one of the best performances I have ever seen in a movie.
 7 years ago '08        #64
RoyaL CraCk 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 1900 1900
this movie is the s**t lol i remember when i first saw the chick get
[spoiler - click to view]

i was buggin for a few days.
 7 years ago '09        #65
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$10,824 | Props total: 726 726
 obscuro77 said:
the movie link you mean?
the download link obviously
 7 years ago '10        #66
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 Vincent_Chase said:
the download link obviously
oh ok...im still a rookie
 7 years ago '10        #67
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]



props to everyone who mentioned dis flick...def a must see...check it

t buck mentioned this other film directed by takashi miike..


[pic - click to view]



visitor q...i gotta check it...anyone got a link?
 12-22-2010, 11:20 AM         #68
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Funny Games is a good one, most of Heneke's work is solid. I hated Martyrs, Visitor Q and a few of these.
 7 years ago '09        #69
K0ntrast 63 heat pts63
space
avatar space
space
$29,698 | Props total: 13229 13229
Yea I suggested it to you, that movie is the s**t. I suggest all horror loving fans that haven't seen it, definitely watch it.
 7 years ago '10        #70
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 Kontrast0 said:
Yea I suggested it to you, that movie is the s**t. I suggest all horror loving fans that haven't seen it, definitely watch it.
which movie you suggest...so much good s**t im losing track
 7 years ago '05        #71
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 3583 3583
Yo obscuro77, you got similar taste in movies as me so imma suggest you check this movie out: it ain't as disturbing as most of the movies mentioned but its absolutely ridiculous and def a mindf**k lol...


[pic - click to view]



Oh and good call on The Isle, K that fish hook scene had a dude like , ki duk kim is such insanely underrated and under the radar director....I'm def gonna have to check that "Time of the wolf" out. You happen to have links? I'll exchange you links for STGP.


Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 12-22-2010 at 12:04 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #72
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
 Sloan said:
You may feel the same about Mutants as you did The Horde. I was looking forward to it, but was let down slightly. I'll look out for the ones you mentioned that I havent seen yet. Old Boy is a masterpiece. Meh Wolf Creek was oki, a little too slow paced for my liking. Storm Warning is a decent Aussie movie. Have you seen Black Sheep( New Zealand movie) its classic! Im 1 of the few ppl that thinks Battle Royale is waaay overrated :) Eden Lake is f**king greatness. Heres some other wicked lesser known Brit horror: Creep, Evil Aliens, The Cottage, Doghouse, Wilderness. Annnnd the greatest movie ever made Dog Soldiers!
That sucks about Mutants :(

Creep was good. Ending couldve been better but I liked it.
Evil Aliens is f**king amazing. Was hoping for a sequel.
The Cottage....didnt like so much. Something about it just didnt work for me.
Wilderness was really good. Didnt expect much from it and it caught me off guard.
Dog Soldiers is PURE CRACK!!

Havent seen Doghouse yet. Heard it was a comedy and typically I dont mess with horror/comedies unless they come highly recommended from someone else.

And I'm sure all of you know about the brit horror film The Descent. One of the all time greatest horror movies ever created. The sequel is pretty good too, but it's not Neil Marshall's original masterpiece.
 7 years ago '10        #73
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 ghengis said:
That sucks about Mutants :(

Creep was good. Ending couldve been better but I liked it.
Evil Aliens is f**king amazing. Was hoping for a sequel.
The Cottage....didnt like so much. Something about it just didnt work for me.
Wilderness was really good. Didnt expect much from it and it caught me off guard.
Dog Soldiers is PURE CRACK!!

Havent seen Doghouse yet. Heard it was a comedy and typically I dont mess with horror/comedies unless they come highly recommended from someone else.

And I'm sure all of you know about the brit horror film The Descent. One of the all time greatest horror movies ever created. The sequel is pretty good too, but it's not Neil Marshall's original masterpiece.
good call on descent...great midnight movie havent seen part 2 yet but ive only heard good reviews its going on my list...
 7 years ago '10        #74
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 MidNiteBlues said:
Yo obscuro77, you got similar taste in movies as me so imma suggest you check this movie out: it ain't as disturbing as most of the movies mentioned but its absolutely ridiculous and def a mindf**k lol...


[pic - click to view]



Oh and good call on The Isle, K that fish hook scene had a dude like , ki duk kim is such insanely underrated and under the radar director....I'm def gonna have to check that "Time of the wolf" out. You happen to have links? I'll exchange you links for STGP.
much thanks for this movie drop...def checking it out...yeah dat fish hook scene sick

yeah any titles you can think of keep em coming...i like all type of s**t not just the bizarre...

i wish i had links i'm still a rookie...whats STGP?
 7 years ago '10        #75
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]



classic...book was even better
 12-22-2010, 12:53 PM         #76
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 obscuro77 said:

[pic - click to view]



classic...book was even better
Book wasn't better, better use of the language but I love Kubrick's vision here, masterpiece.
 7 years ago '05        #77
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
avatar space
space
$7,647 | Props total: 3583 3583
 obscuro77 said:
much thanks for this movie drop...def checking it out...yeah dat fish hook scene sick

yeah any titles you can think of keep em coming...i like all type of s**t not just the bizarre...

i wish i had links i'm still a rookie...whats STGP?
STGP =Save the green planet felt didnt feel like typing lol..but yo in case you have trouble finding it like I did the first time they got mu links here just find the proper eng subs.

Yo one more suggestion for you to watch...this movie f**ked me up emotionally afterwards, dope revenge flick since I seen you mention oldboy couple times in this thread.


[pic - click to view]



^pretty sure this is in the jukebox

Edit: damn since we on the genre of revenge how the hell did i forget this..

[pic - click to view]



Last edited by MidNiteBlues; 12-22-2010 at 01:06 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #78
NOCCOWT 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,481 | Props total: 258 258
its in the jukebox if anybody needs to see it
 7 years ago '10        #79
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 smokeweed101. said:
Book wasn't better, better use of the language but I love Kubrick's vision here, masterpiece.
the colorful language in the book is one of the reasons i loved it...great usage...the book i owned even had a glossary in the back of the russian slang they used translated to english...s**t got stolen...need a new copy...

when the book was first released in the states editors left out the last chapter feeling the character being reformed was a just ending to the book...anthony burgess was pissed abt this...i'm very happy that kubrick stayed true to the authors vision in the movies ending...great movie
 7 years ago '10        #80
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
avatar space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8
 NOCCOWT said:
its in the jukebox if anybody needs to see it

which title is in the jukebox?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
141 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
206 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy