Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #41
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
$2,350 | Props total: 8 8

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

a tale of 2 sisters

both worth seeing

Last edited by obscuro77; 12-21-2010 at 09:03 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #42
Sloan 
space
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 0 0
Cool man i'll check out Thirst, sounds good. Not peeped A Tale of 2 Sisters yet tho I saw The Uninvited, did not know until recently that was the remake. You seen Tokyo Gore Police, Machine Girl or Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl... totally ridiculous movies but fun and full of cheesy gore & effects =)
 7 years ago '09        #43
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,822 | Props total: 721 721
someone direct me to the link for martyrs please?
 7 years ago '10        #44
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Sloan said:
Cool man i'll check out Thirst, sounds good. Not peeped A Tale of 2 Sisters yet tho I saw The Uninvited, did not know until recently that was the remake. You seen Tokyo Gore Police, Machine Girl or Vampire Girl Vs Frankenstein Girl... totally ridiculous movies but fun and full of cheesy gore & effects =)
haven't seen those but im up on that style of cheesy gore and effects...milles revenge 1&2, and azumi is on dat level...check em out...i'll be putting those on my list...keep em coming...
 7 years ago '10        #45
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Vincent_Chase said:
someone direct me to the link for martyrs please?
the movie link you mean?
 7 years ago '10        #46
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

this that french film you mentioned?
 7 years ago '10        #47
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space

[video - click to view]

was the strangers a remake of this movie??? I gotta see it
 7 years ago '04        #48
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,035 | Props total: 19620 19620
 stogz said:
I've never even heard of this flick....

I'll check it on x-mas day
Nothing says Christmas like some torture.
 7 years ago '04        #49
ghengis 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,264 | Props total: 38 38
 Sloan said:
Nah im glad it ended how it did, not knowing, is better than knowing sometimes...
Heres some more French flicks you may wanna check if you havent seen : Frontiers, Them, Inside, Haute Tension, Mutants, The Horde

Other great horror of foreign lands that have not been mentioned that come to mind : Cold Prey 1 & 2, Dead Snow, Audition, The Host, Frostbiten

Yeah this dude know's whats up. The Horde was entertaining but dumb at the same time. Was looking forward to it and it kind of disappointed me. Watching Mutants tonight.
And REC is in my top 5 horror movies of all time. Scared the crap outta me.

Add "I Saw the Devil" to the list. Great Korean film I just watched not too long ago. Extremely violent, great story, superb acting.

"Old Boy" is great too if youve never seen it.

"2LDK The Duel" is a really good movie too.

"Calvaire (The Ordeal)" is another decent movie. Its really wierd tho. Its like Deliverence mixed with Texas Chainsaw Massacre. After I watched it I felt dirty. The movie has to be seen for the "penguin dance" scene alone. lol.

"Wolf Creek" was good too. Australian movie with some good suspense scenes. Gory as well.

Another Australian flick I just watched a few days ago called "The Horseman". Very good revenge movie. Highly recommended.

"Eden Lake" is an awesome and very slept on movie. It's one most people dont know about and then are happy that I recommended. Its pretty disturbing too.

"Battle Royale" needs no explanation. One of my ALL TIME favorite movies.

That's it off the top of my head lol.
 12-21-2010, 04:33 PM         #50
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:sick::sick:
 ghengis said:
"Eden Lake" is an awesome and very slept on movie. It's one most people dont know about and then are happy that I recommended. Its pretty disturbing too. .

Ending was crazy
 7 years ago '04        #51
Sloan 
space
space
space
$1,096 | Props total: 0 0
 obscuro77 said:
haven't seen those but im up on that style of cheesy gore and effects...milles revenge 1&2, and azumi is on dat level...check em out...i'll be putting those on my list...keep em coming...
I'll check them out. Ichi the k!ller is pretty wild, tho I did not like, it's worth a watch I suppose. I just bought a Thailand horror by the name of 13: Game of death, looks insane!

obscuro77 said:

[pic - click to view]

this that french film you mentioned?
Oui. I dont think The Strangers is the remake, just very similar.

ghengis said:
Yeah this dude know's whats up. The Horde was entertaining but dumb at the same time. Was looking forward to it and it kind of disappointed me. Watching Mutants tonight.

Add "I Saw the Devil" to the list. Great Korean film I just watched not too long ago. Extremely violent, great story, superb acting.

"Calvaire (The Ordeal)" is another decent movie. Its really wierd tho. Its like Deliverence mixed with Texas Chainsaw Massacre. After I watched it I felt dirty. The movie has to be seen for the "penguin dance" scene alone. lol.

"Wolf Creek" was good too. Australian movie with some good suspense scenes. Gory as well.

Another Australian flick I just watched a few days ago called "The Horseman". Very good revenge movie. Highly recommended.

"Eden Lake" is an awesome and very slept on movie. It's one most people dont know about and then are happy that I recommended. Its pretty disturbing too.

You may feel the same about Mutants as you did The Horde. I was looking forward to it, but was let down slightly. I'll look out for the ones you mentioned that I havent seen yet. Old Boy is a masterpiece. Meh Wolf Creek was oki, a little too slow paced for my liking. Storm Warning is a decent Aussie movie. Have you seen Black Sheep( New Zealand movie) its classic! Im 1 of the few ppl that thinks Battle Royale is waaay overrated :) Eden Lake is f**king greatness. Heres some other wicked lesser known Brit horror: Creep, Evil Aliens, The Cottage, Doghouse, Wilderness. Annnnd the greatest movie ever made Dog Soldiers!

Last edited by Sloan; 12-21-2010 at 06:00 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #52
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 ghengis said:

oldboy is great, and so is battle royal...its in my collection...much love for all the other titles...im writing them down and i def will watch...i'll get back to you on it
 7 years ago '10        #53
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Let me in was good though
did u see the original?
 7 years ago '10        #54
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 Sloan said:
I'll check them out. Ichi the k!ller is pretty wild, tho I did not like, it's worth a watch I suppose. I just bought a Thailand horror by the name of 13: Game of death, looks insane!

Oui. I dont think The Strangers is the remake, just very similar.

You may feel the same about Mutants as you did The Horde. I was looking forward to it, but was let down slightly. I'll look out for the ones you mentioned that I havent seen yet. Old Boy is a masterpiece. Meh Wolf Creek was oki, a little too slow paced for my liking. Storm Warning is a decent Aussie movie. Have you seen Black Sheep( New Zealand movie) its classic! Im 1 of the few ppl that thinks Battle Royale is waaay overrated :) Eden Lake is f**king greatness. Heres some other wicked lesser known Brit horror: Creep, Evil Aliens, The Cottage, Doghouse, Wilderness. Annnnd the greatest movie ever made Dog Soldiers!
wow i'm so excited!! i saw the cottage great stuff...will be checking all these other titles
 7 years ago '05        #55
MidNiteBlues 32 heat pts32
space
space
$7,644 | Props total: 3575 3575
This thread is fire...the type of movies y'all suggesting/discussing are my fave type of movies, if i don't get mindf**ked I ain't happy lol. But damn can't believe no one mentioned this movie yet.

[pic - click to view]

Fits in perfectly with this thread.
 7 years ago '05        #56
TheCarter11 
space
space
$296 | Props total: 5 5
the orphanage is a must see. s**t f**ks with your head.
 7 years ago '10        #57
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 MidNiteBlues said:
This thread is fire...the type of movies y'all suggesting/discussing are my fave type of movies, if i don't get mindf**ked I ain't happy lol. But damn can't believe no one mentioned this movie yet.

[pic - click to view]

Fits in perfectly with this thread.
hell yeah!!!!!! i saw that one great film!!! the remake actually wasnt that bad...haneke directed the american remake too but the original is da s**t...props!!!!
 7 years ago '10        #58
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
 TheCarter11 said:
the orphanage is a must see. s**t f**ks with your head.
saw dis flick too!! it was real creepy...props
 7 years ago '10        #59
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space

[pic - click to view]

here is another south korean gem...very minimal...check it out if you havent seen it yet
 7 years ago '10        #60
obscuro77 2 heat pts OP
space
space
[QUOTE=MidNiteBlues;17870072]This thread is fire...the type of movies y'all suggesting/discussing are my fave type of movies, if i don't get mindf**ked I ain't happy lol. But damn can't believe no one mentioned this movie yet.

[pic - click to view]

Fits in perfectly with this thread.[/QUOTE

[pic - click to view]

check this one by haneke too if you havent seen it yet
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy