What We Learned - Week 15 Edition

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
97 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
36 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '05        #161
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 peeyump said:
How are you shutting us up bruh? We are where we want to be right now. One thing I learned is that s**t talk is only convenient for motherf**kers when THEIR team is balling.

I think its funny cause these Aints fans just knew they would be dominating the Falcons for years to come.....I hope yall enjoyed that brief moment in time. Ignorant motherf**kers.....thats the difference between us......we understand this division will never be weak........we will always battle in this motherf**ker. Tampa Bay gonna be right back on all of our a.sses real soon. I dont expect the Panthers to limp around this b**ch for long either.

My final thoughts..........I love this division..........the teams....the fans.......we the s**t. I hope Aints fans die but at the end of the day..........it is what it is........we the best LOL.
Nothing is guaranteed in the Playoffs, enjoy having HF advantage that's what yall worked for all regular season. Don't act like everything will be given to yall come Playoff time just because yall playing at home. So the Saints aren't ballin'?Yeah we lost against BMORE, but let's not forget that the Saints were HOT and on a six game winning streak. See yall in the second round potna because after we take care of the Rams or Seahawks and #3 beats #6 the Champs are coming back to town.
 12-21-2010, 11:33 AM         #162
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 babalou said:
eagles game ready for download in the TV forum

Thank you. I am putting the earlier game and this game on a DVD and sending it to my NY buddy. THE 2010 SWEEP
 7 years ago '05        #163
space
space
 peeyump said:
Aints fans dont have anything on their minds......heads are like empty fish tanks.
Saints on ya mind huh? Yall shook the Champs are comin to town to give yall a quick preview of what to expect in the Playoffs.
 7 years ago '07        #164
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1169 1169
n*gga saints fans been thinkin bout us since yall took that L

This gm really means nothing because we most likeky will be facing yall again

Its playoff time :celebrate:
 7 years ago '05        #165
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

Dont make excuses already
 7 years ago '08        #166
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:

this game means nothing?

if y'all lose this game (which y'all will) and lose against the sad a.ss Panthers (which I really don't see happening, but I hope it does) then we clinch the division

y'all don't care about that?
 7 years ago '07        #167
Dope Bai 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 10 10
 phillyCANNON said:
lol, that was called running out the clock clown

YOU and everyone ELSE who thinks he was celebrating after that amazing play = deserve death
Yea cuz desean the saint would never celebrate after a big TD run. He's too busy being humble...
 12-21-2010, 03:11 PM         #168
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dope Bai said:
Yea cuz desean the saint would never celebrate after a big TD run. He's too busy being humble...

Uh, you are an idiot. Lol

I am not saying he wasn't celebrating AFTER, I meant DURING when people said he was showboating by not going into the endzone. It's called running out the clock.

You know, he was running out the click while NO GIANTS PLAYERS COULD STOP HIM, lol.

Last edited by phillyCANNON; 12-21-2010 at 03:17 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #169
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 phillyCANNON said:
Reid isn't pure WCO, especially what we saw with McNabb in his prime. He molded him into the type of QB that he HAD, and he used him for his explosive big play with his arm. I'd like to think Kolb will be effective in pure WCO, and be a good starter for some years.
Pretty much. I said what I said because Reid LOVES the bomb. I remember one time I was watching an NFL Films special. He told this kid they're going deep on the 1st play, and if I'm not mistaken they did

StateProperty88 said:
i dont know what offense reid likes better, but i feel that kolb can run the WCO (the offense that reid originally came here with) better then 5. i dont know why it was so hard for that dude to understand what i was trying to say. i understand if you disagree but he was acting straight stupid and making s**t up in his head
Oh I wouldn't disagree with you entirely. McNabb isn't a pure WCO QB, in fact I've always felt that he should have been in a Coryell offense or something similar in the 1st place. May be too late now though at this stage of his career, but it is imo also impressive that he still had a successful career. They made it work and I give Reid credit for being able to make some adjustments here and there, but I wouldn't disagree with you too much. I don't know what to think of Kolb yet, but if he is gonna be a good QB it'll be in a pure WCO. He'll probably be traded to Seattle
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago