What We Learned - Week 15 Edition

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
173 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 StateProperty88 said:
but 1st year qbs struggle all the time. i see what you are saying but thats a short terms solution, kolb is suppose to be the guy of the future and you need to give him EVERY chance possible for him to show whether he is or isnt and you dont do that by pulling the plug on him (especially after 1 half of football which is what some are suggesting)

StateProperty88 said:
i dont know if its rushing, the guy has been here 3 years. i consider it stability. if they consider him a "franchise quarterback" you cant have him as a lame duck qb. the guy is (i guess i should say was) in the last year of his contract, not to many quarterback play with only one year left on their contract.

and i agree there will be pressure on him only time will tell how he deals with it
like i said i held my reservations of kolb and the only reason i wanted him to start because after this year he is the ONLY qb under contract and we still dont know what this guy can do

edit: i found the post for you CutKid

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-20-2010 at 04:41 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #142
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
right now i cant dispute that vick may give us a better chance to win, but like i said this isnt about right now this is about the future. how can a qb develop if he DOESNT PLAY. you traded your quarterback for this guy TO PLAY not to get a 1 half audition and get benched.

here's another one CutKid
 7 years ago '09        #143
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
^^^^^^^^^

I know what you said. You could of saved yourself the time. This is my post from the last page

CutKidd21 said:
Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about. You said kolb was the future when mcnabb got traded. Said he was more accurate and better suited for the offense. Then he starts, sucks and gets hurt Vick comes in and they almost win. Then you say you want kolb to be the starter when he gets healthy bc you want to see what he's got and they traded mcnabb for him to be the starter when it was CLEAR vick played better.

Then in this thread you tell someone to "smarten up" when they're talkin about an ex philly QB and I called you out on it cuz ya don't even know s**t about the QB's on your own team. So when do I get my L? I'm not takin it from someone who doesn't even know s**t about the team he supports
so when do I get my L

7 years ago '05        #144
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
^^^^^^^^^

I know what you said. You could of saved yourself the time. This is my post from the last page

so when do I get my L

that i stand by what i said when i said i think kolb is more accurate (he's been more accurate this year)

i stand by what i said that kolb is better suited for this offense (reid's offense is based more on accuracy then arm strength)

and that i NEVER said kolb was the future i said that the front office thinks he's the future and in order to find out how good he is he has to play (once again you just made that s**t up that i said he was the future)

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-20-2010 at 04:56 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #145
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 StateProperty88 said:
that i stand by what i said when i said i think kolb is more accurate (he's been more accurate this year)

i stand by what i said that kolb is better suited for this offense (reid's offense is based more on accuracy then arm strength)

and that i NEVER said kolb was the future i said that the front office thinks he's the future and in order to find out how good he is he has to play

So you still think Kolb is better suited for reid's offense and not the MVP candidate you have starting? and you're telling other ppl to smarten up?

whatever man I'm done.
 7 years ago '10        #146
Figueroa 34 heat pts34
space
space
$6,413 | Props total: 1439 1439
We need Ivory back asap and our run D needs to man the f**k up
 7 years ago '05        #147
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
So you still think Kolb is better suited for reid's offense and not the MVP candidate you have starting? and you're telling other ppl to smarten up?

whatever man I'm done.
what are you talking about? i said that he was better suited for the offense then mcnabb, it had nothing to do with vick. at you just changing s**t to make yourself feel better

you're just picking at straws now...you need to be done

edit: and yes you STILL need to smarten up, because you're a f**king idiot...so take your L and move along dumbass

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-21-2010 at 12:04 AM..
 12-20-2010, 06:25 PM         #148
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ozWinston said:
pats are the best in the nfl

desean got chewed out by his coach so he won't be having any more funny td celebrations anymore :frown:
lol, that was called running out the clock clown

YOU and everyone ELSE who thinks he was celebrating after that amazing play = deserve death

Last edited by phillyCANNON; 12-21-2010 at 05:43 AM..
 12-20-2010, 07:15 PM         #149
Flacco Da Gawd 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I read like 3 posts on the past 2 pages
 7 years ago '10        #150
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
Actually, I don't think Reid loves a pure WCO, which is what Kolb could probably run. He likes the explosive big play vertical offense, which is what he had with McNabb in his prime and even some of his last years... and which he now has in Vick. Kolb is an unknown....imo
 7 years ago '05        #151
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
Actually, I don't think Reid loves a pure WCO, which is what Kolb could probably run. He likes the explosive big play vertical offense, which is what he had with McNabb in his prime and even some of his last years... and which he now has in Vick. Kolb is an unknown....imo
i dont know what offense reid likes better, but i feel that kolb can run the WCO (the offense that reid originally came here with) better then 5. i dont know why it was so hard for that dude to understand what i was trying to say. i understand if you disagree but he was acting straight stupid and making s**t up in his head

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-20-2010 at 09:06 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #152
Teddy Loc 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,062 | Props total: 164 164
 JP88 said:

:D
Kool!!!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #153
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
 peeyump said:
Aints fans dont have anything on their minds......heads are like empty fish tanks.
^these f**gots think about us 24/7

we're exposing y'all Monday night, so get ready b**ch
 12-21-2010, 04:14 AM         #154
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CutKidd21 said:
Giants lost that game, philly didn't win it
I agree

Giants choked

Bears would smack Philly again
 12-21-2010, 05:42 AM         #155
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 smokeweed101. said:
I agree

Giants choked

Bears would smack Philly again

Lol

Bears just beat Joe Webb. Congrats.

Anyway, Eagles made plays in that fourth quarter that half of the teams in the NFL today could never have made against that Giants defense. Y'all some haters.
 12-21-2010, 05:45 AM         #156
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:

Reid isn't pure WCO, especially what we saw with McNabb in his prime. He molded him into the type of QB that he HAD, and he used him for his explosive big play with his arm. I'd like to think Kolb will be effective in pure WCO, and be a good starter for some years.
 7 years ago '05        #157
space
space
 phillyCANNON said:
Reid isn't pure WCO, especially what we saw with McNabb in his prime. He molded him into the type of QB that he HAD, and he used him for his explosive big play with his arm. I'd like to think Kolb will be effective in pure WCO, and be a good starter for some years.
thank you...i dont understand why this is a hard concept for that knucklehead
 12-21-2010, 07:18 AM         #158
phillyCANNON 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 StateProperty88 said:
thank you...i dont understand why this is a hard concept for that knucklehead

It shouldn't be a hard concept for anyone who has been following the Eagles for years. Or anyone that knows Andy Reid.
 7 years ago '10        #159
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 WorldsGreatest said:
^these f**gots think about us 24/7

we're exposing y'all Monday night, so get ready b**ch
Word.....same way yall exposed the Browns? Same way yall exposed the Cardinals? Same way yall exposed the Ravens?!? Really? Ok.
 7 years ago '04        #160
babalou 
space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 17 17
eagles game ready for download in the TV forum

Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
186 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New Pictures Of DG Yola In Jail
70 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago