What We Learned - Week 15 Edition

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 StateProperty88 said:
because you know you are dead wrong. dont worry when i know im wrong i dont read s**t either

good day
No bc I'm not reading some essay you wrote defending your bulls**t.

Tellin someone else to smarten up when ya don't even know s**t about your own team. Remember when your dumbass thought Kolb should take the starting spot when he was healthy?? bc you wanted to "see what you traded mcnabb for and see what kolb's got." If you were the Eagles GM they'd be F*CKED.
 7 years ago '05        #122
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,881 | Props total: 8403 8403
 CutKidd21 said:
No bc I'm not reading some essay you wrote defending your bulls**t.

Tellin someone else to smarten up when ya don't even know s**t about your own team. Remember when your dumbass thought Kolb should take the starting spot when he was healthy?? bc you wanted to "see what you traded mcnabb for and see what kolb's got." If you were the Eagles GM they'd be F*CKED.
you call that an essay what i wrote? maybe its more like "cant read" then "didnt read"

listen im not going to respond to this post because you already said you cant read what im writing anyway so what the point in debating with someone that doesnt want too

take your L and keep it moving, if not we can converse about this more. but you either want to talk about this or not, you decide
 12-20-2010, 03:26 PM         #123
ATLfunkadelic 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Faalllccoonnnssss!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #124
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
you call that an essay what i wrote? maybe its more like "cant read" then "didnt read"

listen im not going to respond to this post because you already said you cant read what im writing anyway so what the point in debating with someone that doesnt want too

take your L and keep it moving, if not we can converse about this more. but you either want to talk about this or not, you decide
Take my L?

shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '05        #125
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Take my L?

shut the f**k up
yeah if you dont want to talk about it take your L and keep it moving, i dont mean no disrespect but you either want to talk about this or not, if not cool, but if you do i would love to say my piece and we can continue the conversation

like i said its up to you
 7 years ago '10        #126
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
^ This n*gga got some s**t on his mind..........
 7 years ago '05        #127
space
space
 peeyump said:
^ This n*gga got some s**t on his mind..........
who doesnt
 7 years ago '10        #128
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
 StateProperty88 said:
who doesnt
Aints fans dont have anything on their minds......heads are like empty fish tanks.
 7 years ago '05        #129
space
space
 peeyump said:
Aints fans dont have anything on their minds......heads are like empty fish tanks.
 7 years ago '09        #130
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
yeah if you dont want to talk about it take your L and keep it moving, i dont mean no disrespect but you either want to talk about this or not, if not cool, but if you do i would love to say my piece and we can continue the conversation

like i said its up to you
Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about. You said kolb was the future when mcnabb got traded. Said he was more accurate and better suited for the offense. Then he starts, sucks and gets hurt Vick comes in and they almost win. Then you say you want kolb to be the starter when he gets healthy bc you want to see what he's got and they traded mcnabb for him to be the starter when it was CLEAR vick played better.

Then in this thread you tell someone to "smarten up" when they're talkin about an ex philly QB and I called you out on it cuz ya don't even know s**t about the QB's on your own team. So when do I get my L? I'm not takin it from someone who doesn't even know s**t about the team he supports
 7 years ago '05        #131
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Talk about what? There's nothing to talk about. You said kolb was the future when mcnabb got traded. Said he was more accurate and better suited for the offense. Then he starts, sucks and gets hurt Vick comes in and they almost win. Then you say you want kolb to be the starter when he gets healthy bc you want to see what he's got and they traded mcnabb for him to be the starter when it was CLEAR vick played better.

Then in this thread you tell someone to "smarten up" when they're talkin about an ex philly QB and I called you out on it cuz ya don't even know s**t about the QB's on your own team. So when do I get my L? I'm not takin it from someone who doesn't even know s**t about the team he supports
all of this was covered in the post you didnt read...maybe you should read it before saying this

and once again i NEVER said that kolb is the future, YOU ARE MAKING THAT s**t UP, i dont know how to say it any simpler other then i didnt say it and people here know i didnt say it
 7 years ago '09        #132
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
all of this was covered in the post you didnt read...maybe you should read it before saying this
I'm not reading that s**t cuz I don't care what you wrote period

You said what you said. Live with being wrong and keep it movin but don't call people out on s**t you were wrong about in the first place
 7 years ago '05        #133
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I'm not reading that s**t cuz I don't care what you wrote period

You said what you said. Live with being wrong and keep it movin but don't call people out on s**t you were wrong about in the first place
the only thing i was wrong about was vick and i admitted that

since you wont read the post let me give you the cliff notes

kolb is more accurate then 5, even if you use this season kolb completion % is better then 5's over his career

kolb is better suited for this offense because this offense is based on accuracy more then arm strength. reid changed the offense to fit 5 but as this offense is suppose to be run kolb is better suited for it...its not a knock on 5 but it is what it is

i still stand by those statements i dont know what your point is

and once again i NEVER said kolb was the future i said lets see what the kid can do, you are making that s**t up...lets be clear about that

and you still need to smarten up (just putting this in so i know you'll read it)

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-20-2010 at 04:02 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #134
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
jamaal charles is a beast, 3rd in the league in rushing despite only averaging 14 carries a game?? and i think bhe leads the league in yards from scrimmage too...still would like to see him as a feature back before i label him a top 5 RB
 7 years ago '05        #135
space
space
only on boxden people will put words in other peoples mouths just to say you're wrong about the s**t THEY MADE UP...only on boxden

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-20-2010 at 04:05 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #136
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
the only thing i was wrong about was vick and i admitted that

since you wont read the post let me give you the cliff notes

kolb is more accurate then 5, even if you use this season kolb completion % is better then 5's over his career

kolb is better suited for this offense because this offense is based on accuracy more then arm strength. reid changed the offense to fit 5 but as this offense is suppose to be run kolb is better suited for it...its not a knock on 5 but it is what it is

i still stand by those statements i dont know what your point is

and once again i NEVER said kolb was the future i said lets see what the kid can do, you are making that s**t up...lets be clear about that

and you still need to smarten up (just putting this in so i know you'll read it)
The only thing I was wrong about was vick? Ya mean your MVP candidate QB who you wanted Kolb to start over?????????? I stopped reading your dumbass comment after that

just shut the f**k up man
 7 years ago '05        #137
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
The only thing I was wrong about was vick? Ya mean your MVP candidate QB who you wanted Kolb to start over?????????? I stopped reading your dumbass comment after that

just shut the f**k up man
you are a certified idiot. an idiot

i said that we would go .500 with kolb the only reason i said start the kid is so we know how good he is and see if we need another quarterback because next year we wont have any qbs under contract and we HAVE to see what we sent a second round pick for

once again you are an IDIOT that thinks he's right about something he's dead wrong about, i tried to be respectful but i cant be to such people

post whatever your dumbass wants too you wont get another response out of me because this stupidity is crazy

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-20-2010 at 04:15 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #138
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
you are a certified idiot. an idiot

i said that we would go .500 with kolb the only reason i said start the kid is so we know how good he is and see if we need another quarterback because next year we wont have any qbs under contract

once again you are an IDIOT that thinks he's right about something he's dead wrong about, i tried to be respectful but i cant be to such people
Shows how much you know huh??????????????????? Like I said if you were the eagles GM they'd be F*CKED.

and you tellin other people to smarten up

nah wait you're right they should of started kolb

7 years ago '05        #139
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
Shows how much you know huh??????????????????? Like I said if you were the eagles GM they'd be F*CKED.

and you tellin other people to smarten up

nah wait you're right they should of started kolb

i forgot you cant read because you would have read the post that said i was wrong. you are an idiot

and yes you need to smarten up and you still cant show me where i said kolb is the future because you made it up
 7 years ago '09        #140
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
i forgot you cant read because you would have read the post that said i was wrong. you are an idiot

and yes you need to smarten up and you still cant show me where i said kolb is the future because you made it up
I'm an idiot?

you think I'm gonna go and search for a comment in a thread? get real

and yeah you were wrong about a lot of s**t concerning your own team

Kolb is the future
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
147 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
95 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
71 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
117 comments
1 day ago