Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2010, 12:31 PM         #101
JoeyTheGod 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Eagles fans is hoes

Then n*ggas was bashing vick and management for signing him now they all on his d!ck

They quit on they team at halftime
 7 years ago '06        #102
TooEZ420 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
 biscuit said:
5. The Lions are exactly what I thought they were when I saw them play live at Ford Field - A good a.ss football team who's record doesn't reflect it.
This
 7 years ago '08        #103
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
I just can't wait to shut these Falcons fans up Monday night

time to bring these n*ggas back down to Earth
 7 years ago '07        #104
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
Another team talkin what they gonna do

12-20-2010, 01:16 PM         #105
JP88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

:D
 7 years ago '04        #106
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,291 | Props total: 12965 12965
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Another team talkin what they gonna do

Keep yapping Falcon fans...
 7 years ago '09        #107
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 WorldsGreatest said:
I just can't wait to shut these Falcons fans up Monday night

time to bring these n*ggas back down to Earth
Stay the f**k out of our city you dirty motherf**kers

FALCONS B*TCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I say it every week and I'll say it again, YALL KEEP , WE'LL KEEP WINNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '09        #108
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
Test Frank Grimes if you want to

Ya might get picked off

Giants lost that game, philly didn't win it

but we clinched a playoff spot bc of it so thanks

The Jags can't get over the hump

Feel pretty bad for collie, Peyton shouldn't of thrown that ball

Texans f**king suck, Matt Schaub is a loser. Glad he's out of ATL

There you go JETS

Steelers D without Troy=Raiders D lol

D-JAX & VICK together>>>

V-JAX thank for balling for me in fantasy

Aaron Rodgers is P*SSY
 7 years ago '10        #109
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,110 | Props total: 1269 1269
 CutKidd21 said:
Test Frank Grimes if you want to

Ya might get picked off

Giants lost that game, philly didn't win it

but we clinched a playoff spot bc of it so thanks

The Jags can't get over the hump

Feel pretty bad for collie, Peyton shouldn't of thrown that ball

Texans f**king suck, Matt Schaub is a loser. Glad he's out of ATL

There you go JETS

Steelers D without Troy=Raiders D lol

D-JAX & VICK together>>>

V-JAX thank for balling for me in fantasy

Aaron Rodgers is P*SSY

Brent* Grimes

ask Drew Brees about Grimes......he's his favorite reciever.
 7 years ago '05        #110
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,870 | Props total: 8391 8391
 Gater said:
I really think there one of the worse fan bases out..n*ggas Ran McNabb Out
if n*ggas ran mcnabb out he would have been out way before last year...smarten up
 7 years ago '10        #111
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
I learned that the ratings for tonights game will probably be low as f**k.......what a waste of a monday night match up.
 7 years ago '09        #112
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 peeyump said:
Brent* Grimes

ask Drew Brees about Grimes......he's his favorite reciever.
I know his real name.. we call him Frank Grimes. Frank Grimes was a character on the simpsons back in the day who was a laidback dude who worked with Homer but in reality was a serial k!ller

Just like Brent Grimes. Ya think he's just a short no name corner till ya try him one time and get picked off
 7 years ago '09        #113
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
if n*ggas ran mcnabb out he would have been out way before last year...smarten up

f**k outta here. You were the same guy sayin Kolb was the future
 7 years ago '05        #114
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:

f**k outta here. You were the same guy sayin Kolb was the future
quote me on where i said that...i said that the front office thinks he's the future so until proven otherwise i'll role with management, dont put words in my mouth because i was the ONLY person saying "i dont know how good he'll be, but lets just wait and see"

and that had nothing to even do with what i said so as far as im concerned you need to smarten up too
 7 years ago '09        #115
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
quote me on where i said that...i said that the front office thinks he's the future so until proven otherwise i'll role with management, dont put words in my mouth because i was the ONLY person saying "i dont know how good he'll be, but lets just wait and see"

and that had nothing to even do with what i said so as far as im concerned you need to smarten up too
bulls**t. You were all over that thread where mcnabb got traded to the Skins talkin about how this is good cuz kolb is more accurate and better suited for the philly offense and all that bulls**t. You didn't say a damn thing about vick and now you know you'd be ok with them trading kolb so instead of tellin other people to smarten up.. you should shut the f**k up and fall back
 7 years ago '05        #116
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
bulls**t. You were all over that thread where mcnabb got traded to the Skins talkin about how this is good cuz kolb is more accurate and better suited for the philly offense and all that bulls**t. You didn't say a damn thing about vick and now you know you'd be ok with them trading kolb so instead of tellin other people to smarten up.. you should shut the f**k up and fall back
what the f**k are you talking about.

yeah i said kolb is more accurate then 5...BECAUSE HE IS, if you want to use this year for example in the games that kolb has played in his completion percentage is better then 5's CAREER AVERAGE completion percentage...i still stand by that statement

i do think he's better suited for this offense then 5 is, because this offense calls for a accuracy (kolb) more then it calls for arm strength (mcnabb), reid changed his offense to fit 5's strong points but for how reid actually runs his offense yes kolb is better suited. i still stand by that statement

that doesnt prove your point because like i said i didnt say he was the future, i said lets wait and see how the guy turns out before we say that he's god or say that he career is over before it started...people on here KNOW i said that

and i have said at least 100 times that i was DEAD WRONG about vick. i thought we were getting the same quarterback that we were getting in atl which wasnt a very good one. imo he was a bad quarterback but a great playmaker as a falcon. but he came here want to and did improve as a quarterback...something that no one on here really for seen, ive admitted on here several times a called that one wrong and he deserves respect for what he's doing

and i didnt say anything about kolb being traded, you're just putting words in my mouth again...not cool

and this still has nothing to do with what i said...so you still need to smarten up
 7 years ago '10        #117
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I know his real name.. we call him Frank Grimes. Frank Grimes was a character on the simpsons back in the day who was a laidback dude who worked with Homer but in reality was a serial k!ller

Just like Brent Grimes. Ya think he's just a short no name corner till ya try him one time and get picked off
oh....

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #118
Dopedog 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,607 | Props total: 3505 3505
 berzerkerguts said:
dmc>jc
Really?
ATT Att/G Yards AVG
1 Arian Foster HOU RB 277 19.8 1,345 4.9
2 Maurice Jones-Drew JAC RB 299 21.4 1,324 4.4
3 Jamaal Charles KC RB 203 14.5 1,303 6.4
4 Chris Johnson TEN RB 282 20.1 1,267 4.6
5 Michael Turner ATL RB 300 21.4 1,256 4.2
6 Ahmad Bradshaw NYG RB 249 17.8 1,182 4.7
7 Rashard Mendenhall PIT RB 292 20.9 1,173 4.0
8 Adrian Peterson MIN RB 247 19.0 1,149 4.7
9 Steven Jackson STL RB 295 21.1 1,148 3.9
10 Peyton Hillis CLE RB 252 18.0 1,129 4.5
11 Darren McFadden OAK RB 212 17.7 1,112 5.2

Players around him has between 80 to 100 carries more than him, and he's STILL third in the league rushing, meanwhile McFadden is not even in the top 10 But no doubt McFadden is a very good RB and better than some of the guys infront of him. but better than Charles? Give credit, where credit is due..
 7 years ago '09        #119
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 StateProperty88 said:
what the f**k are you talking about.

yeah i said kolb is more accurate then 5...BECAUSE HE IS, if you want to use this year for example in the games that kolb has played in his completion percentage is better then 5's CAREER AVERAGE completion percentage...i still stand by that statement

i do think he's better suited for this offense then 5 is, because this offense calls for a accuracy (kolb) more then it calls for arm strength (mcnabb), reid changed his offense to fit 5's strong points but for how reid actually runs his offense yes kolb is better suited. i still stand by that statement

that doesnt prove your point because like i said i didnt say he was the future, i said lets wait and see how the guy turns out before we say that he's god or say that he career is over before it started...people on here KNOW i said that

and i have said at least 100 times that i was DEAD WRONG about vick. i thought we were getting the same quarterback that we were getting in atl which wasnt a very good one. imo he was a bad quarterback but a great playmaker as a falcon. but he came here want to and did improve as a quarterback...something that no one on here really for seen, ive admitted on here several times a called that one wrong and he deserves respect for what he's doing

and i didnt say anything about kolb being traded, you're just putting words in my mouth again...not cool

and this still has nothing to do with what i said...so you still need to smarten up
I didn't read any of that s**t.
 7 years ago '05        #120
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
I didn't read any of that s**t.
because you know you are dead wrong. dont worry when i know im wrong i dont read s**t either

good day
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
68 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy