'Melo: "I'm Going to Sign Extension"

most viewed right now
 135
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 100
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
114 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 96
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 85
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #61
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
I mean its not his fault mutombo didn't play well.
they never swung for the fence though

should have tried to get rasheed wallace when atlanta would have taken anything for him

vince i consider a band aid but thats hindsight after kmart left and detroit passed them by
 7 years ago '04        #62
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
He did well with getting Kmart,rj,colling but missed out on granger. TOOK WRIGHT instead. SON OF A b**ch
rj and collins for eddie griffin was the second best move he made for the nets
 12-19-2010, 11:03 PM         #63
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
forget him id rather get cp3 or jason richardson
 7 years ago '10        #64
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 OP
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 1973a said:
forget him id rather get cp3 or jason richardson

Paul is missing cartridge in his knee.
 7 years ago '04        #65
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
but they wanted to sell the team which you don't take in account. They had to shed salary asap.
thats because ratner wanted to move the team to brooklyn and spent alot of money to do that in court

he never wanted a team he just wanted an excuse to build apartments and a shopping center in brooklyn

the early 2000s team would have been better off if katz and yankeenets had been able to build the stadium in newark but the stadium deal got put into place to late

if prokhovs money wasnt there that stadium still wouldnt have even started to be built
 7 years ago '04        #66
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 1973a said:
forget him id rather get cp3 or jason richardson
thats exactly what i dont want the team to do

cp3 is far and away in my mind the best pg in the league but that means u have to try and plan for a year maybe 2 years from now which is what they tried to do to get lebron let the nix fall into that trap

this teams model needs to be detroit in the 2000s not miami and boston
 7 years ago '10        #67
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 OP
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 MosDefinition said:
thats because ratner wanted to move the team to brooklyn and spent alot of money to do that in court

he never wanted a team he just wanted an excuse to build apartments and a shopping center in brooklyn

the early 2000s team would have been better off if katz and yankeenets had been able to build the stadium in newark but the stadium deal got put into place to late

if prokhovs money wasnt there that stadium still wouldnt have even started to be built
The team can't make money in nj. When the nets payed in the swamp, it was the 2nd or 3rd most popular arena in the states but the nets couldn't draw people. People wouldn't even come during the payoffs. He was losing 30-40 million yearly with the nets. And yeah the russian saved his a.ss and he has a option to own controling intrest of the apt and shopping centers.
 12-19-2010, 11:14 PM         #68
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Paul is missing cartridge in his knee.
i dont think that would be a problem in the near future, but if not cp3, then id want richardson, monta ellis or michael beasley
 7 years ago '10        #69
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
ellis :agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #70
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
The team can't make money in nj. When the nets payed in the swamp, it was the 2nd or 3rd most popular arena in the states but the nets couldn't draw people. People wouldn't even come during the payoffs. He was losing 30-40 million yearly with the nets. And yeah the russian saved his a.ss and he has a option to own controling intrest of the apt and shopping centers.
bredanmeadowcontinentalizodxanadua what ever the hell its called now was impossible to get to after work during rush hour

if you ever gone to a giants or jets stadium before they built that train station over there it was even more impossible to get there

honestly who builds a stadium in the middle of f**king no where but doesnt have mass transit thanx tony soprano north jersey crew for that brilliant idea

it used to be the only way to get to a nets game at the bredanmeadowcontinentalizodxanadua was to take a train to ny then take a bus to the arena

this state has the highest per capita income in the country u could have made money with this team here if you built the nets devils stadium in newark when they were supposed to
 7 years ago '06        #71
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 MosDefinition said:
melo isnt a leader the only year he ever got out of the 1st round of the playoffs had ALOT to do with chauncy billups
Melo is a leader now. He was immature before they got Chauncey.

at some of these Nets fans.. OJ Mayo? .. The f**k he gon do for us?

Trade Kris Humpries? .. His value is high as f**k right now, i wouldn't deal him this season. He has been a absolute beast for us on the boards.

We need to focus on making the team look like

Harris
Morrow
Melo
Humphries
Lopez

Then work on building our bench 'if' we get Melo. If we don't then look for another star to join who can be our main go to man on offense.
 12-19-2010, 11:32 PM         #72
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MosDefinition said:
thats exactly what i dont want the team to do

cp3 is far and away in my mind the best pg in the league but that means u have to try and plan for a year maybe 2 years from now which is what they tried to do to get lebron let the nix fall into that trap

this teams model needs to be detroit in the 2000s not miami and boston
let's be honest, with the situation the hornets are in they probably would take favors, expiring contracts, and/or a couple of picks for cp3
 7 years ago '04        #73
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 iCON-8 said:
Melo is a leader now. He was immature before they got Chauncey.

at some of these Nets fans.. OJ Mayo? .. The f**k he gon do for us?

Trade Kris Humpries? .. His value is high as f**k right now, i wouldn't deal him this season. He has been a absolute beast for us on the boards.

We need to focus on making the team look like

Harris
Morrow
Melo
Humphries
Lopez

Then work on building our bench 'if' we get Melo. If we don't then look for another star to join who can be our main go to man on offense.
i would sell high on humphries are u prepared to over pay him in the off season because hes a free agent otherwise whats the point in hanging onto an a.sset when you can sell high on him

and mayo is cheap and can get his own shot which is exactly what the nets need

the problem with this team is they have no 1 to close out a game you have a bunch of guys who compliment a specific type of player

id rather develop the team they have now then gut it which they would have to do to get melo

say u have to include harris in the deal which u are gonna have to neither farmar or vujacic is a starting pg now unless u try and get nash which is highly unlikely whos playing point are they gonna sit around for a year and a half 2 years and wait for deron and cp3 to be free agents

melo isnt taking this team anywhere by himself but a 1st round exit
 7 years ago '04        #74
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 1973a said:
let's be honest, with the situation the hornets are in they probably would take favors, expiring contracts, and/or a couple of picks for cp3
they arent trading paul while the nba owns that team and it plays in new orleans
 12-19-2010, 11:38 PM         #75
1973a 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
even though they're bound to lose in the first round, bound to lose david west & the owners are losing money?
 7 years ago '04        #76
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$25,078 | Props total: 4425 4425
 1973a said:
even though they're bound to lose in the first round, bound to lose david west & the owners are losing money?
i think they will trade everyone but him hes the only thing thatll sell tickets they trade him and its a ghost town in that building
 7 years ago '10        #77
Big Louie Champ 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$11,789 | Props total: 7760 7760
 NJallD said:
send em harris murphy and 3 first rounders, just dont give up favors* :sad2:
ur crazy if u think the denver nuggets would trade with the nets with no favors involved.... this n*gga said harris murphy and 3 first rounders
 7 years ago '10        #78
Blkboipurp 
space
avatar space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9643 9643
 Grillionaire said:
LA LA really wants to be in ny...She misses the limelight...Anthony to NY. New Jersey isn't happening. Playing in Newark is like comparing living in brooklyn or queens to Manhattan...Nets playing in brooklyn is laughable. Who's going to buy those tickets? The idiot, hipster scum that now occupies williamsburg, red hook and Greenpoint? Or the Black drug dealers from Bed Stuy and Flatbush?? Get the f**k out of here. Any real brooklynite is a Knick fan and would never root for such trash. The money is in Manhattan. The middle class white people in brooklyn aren't paying for some s**t team run by some Russsian idiot.
U got me laughing off the hipster scum part

But c'mon son,not all the drug dealers there are black
 7 years ago '10        #79
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 OP
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
 Grillionaire said:
LA LA really wants to be in ny...She misses the limelight...Anthony to NY. New Jersey isn't happening. Playing in Newark is like comparing living in brooklyn or queens to Manhattan...Nets playing in brooklyn is laughable. Who's going to buy those tickets? The idiot, hipster scum that now occupies williamsburg, red hook and Greenpoint? Or the Black drug dealers from Bed Stuy and Flatbush?? Get the f**k out of here. Any real brooklynite is a Knick fan and would never root for such trash. The money is in Manhattan. The middle class white people in brooklyn aren't paying for some s**t team run by some Russsian idiot.
And you are? He will play in newark for one more season after this one. Then he will play in the most expensive basketball arena ever built. Russian idiot? He is the richest owner in the NBA lol. If cablevision ever gets sold, the knicks and rangers are gone also lol. You have no idea what your talking about.


Last edited by Dextromethorphan; 12-20-2010 at 03:33 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #80
Dextromethorphan 217 heat pts217 OP
space
space
space
$27,807 | Props total: 13 13
The arena already has deals with the NCAA and golden boy productions also. Its gonna be amazing.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 41
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 37
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
15 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 15
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
71 comments
2 days ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy