online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

'Melo: "I'm Going to Sign Extension"

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

13 years ago '10        #1
6503 page views
0 comments

Dextromethorphan 
Props total: 25 25  Slaps total: 5 5
'Melo: "I'm Going to Sign Extension"

Al Harrington has said he couldn't sleep if, like his teammate Carmelo Anthony, he had a $65 million contract extension "sitting on the table". Apparently, Melo feels the same way. Amid speculation that he would wait out the season, give up the extension and sign with the Knicks, the Nugget All-Star was asked Saturday about the extension and the Nets.

Was there a scenario where would sign the extension to play for the Nets? he was asked.

"Wherever I go, I'm going to sign the extension," he replied.

But then he was asked, "If they come to you and say, 'We have a deal to send you to the Nets,' would you sign?"

"I don't know," Anthony said. "I don't know. I'd have to deal with that when it comes. . "

As has been reported, the likely scenario would be for the Nets and Nuggets to agree to a deal, then the Nuggets would grant the Nets permission to talk with Anthony about an extension. Meanwhile, Chris Dempsey of the Denver Post looks at what 'Melo does best: win games.

Nuggets nearly blow 20-point lead, hang on for 115-113 win - The Denver Post
+1   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-275
Image(s) inside The difference between a 30 year old in the 80s vs 2024
35 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
99 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside What happened to 1994 atl cold case murdered pulled over in traffic
9 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+824
Image(s) inside Damn she living like that
125 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish