Video Containing 5 of Eminem's Rap City Freestyle's

most viewed right now
 207
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
33 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 137
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 106
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
83 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 75
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
83 comments
@misc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,815 | Props total: 477 477
I miss Rap City The Basement. Damn BET fell the f**k off!!!
 12-20-2010, 05:35 AM         #42
easyemad 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hes a classic
 12-20-2010, 06:30 AM         #43
Jsinn23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
yes the accent f**kin sucks
 12-20-2010, 09:30 AM         #44
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Damn that second freestyle was ILL.

That was definitely from back in the SSLP days, imo that when Em was at his best.

This new sober Eminem just ain't doing it for me lol. It sounds like he tries to hard.
 7 years ago '09        #45
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,147 | Props total: 7151 7151
 7 years ago '09        #46
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
 ShadyVsEminem said:
How about no?

I'm like a white Michael...Vick
Psycho enough to stick Michael J Fox in a microwave with a rot *noise*
I might make a lil Alizé with a side of Nyquil
And ride a motorcycle bike right thru the side of my high school
Satan's disciple with a sniper rifle and a knife
In a white diaper liable to s**t on you while I snipe you
So dope he gets off opiets, what an appropriate way
To start off his day, he may just smart off to Dre
He may be hard to contain cuz his rage is so hard to gauge
Seen Hannibal, ate his face and met Jason, nawed off his leg
Amazing hard-on for razors and blades and anything sharp
Even poisonous darts, it all plays a major part of his game
Holy water wont ward him off, crucifixes wont do the trick
He's so sick it's ridiculous, sawed the crazy part off his brain
I'm still insane, why's the blood stains on his carpet mayne?
There's some crazy s**t going on in Shady's apartment again

[Round 2]
News flash, I'm still trash, them pills shoulda k!lled my a.ss
But they didnt, they just made me stronger, its like they rebuilt my a.ss
Like the 6 million dollar man after the crash, its Aftermath b**ch
And my milk glass is still half empty, yea tempt me
Hell isnt enough, they need to invent somewhere new to send me
As sick as I'm getting, they'll stick me in a conventional oven
With the rotisserie setting and wont even notice me sweating
s**t I done layed a verse, said some foul s**t, tried to go back
Fix it, f**ked around and just made it worse
Yea I'm back, looking no worse for wear
Got these haters mad enough to rip out their hair, start punching the air
Panties so in a bunch that they cant function
Its Shady and Royce, f**k yea, what a disfunctional pair
So stop acting like a punk, get a pair
Take a pill and fall the f**k out, spill your lunch in your chair

[Round 3]
I'll do a hundred yard dash just to slash Kim Kardash in the a.ss
With a shard of glass from Nick Hogan's car crash
You'll end up like the passenger of that, dont be a smart a.ss
Yea laugh while you sit there thinking that the hard part passed
You aint seen pain til leatherface flips mayne
I'll cut your f**kin balls off, homie my saws off the chain
I chopped the b**ch in half with it, sawed off her legs
And the top half of the torso f**kin crawled off, insane
I aint seen s**t like that since I went to Mike Jack's
Took the Elephant Man's skull, f**ked it and put it right back
Handed my d!ck to Bubbles while he sucked it and licked my nut sack
Gave him a reach around while I f**ked him right in his butt crack
Nah I aint taking it back f**got, f**k that
I give a f**k about nothing so here's where you f**ked up at
Dont go touching that can man, you dont wanna open up that
Wait a m-- ah s**t, Alchemist, cut that

I never listened to that along with reading the bars. Holy Ish
 12-20-2010, 11:16 AM         #47
matrixixix 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
How about no?

I'm like a white Michael...Vick
Psycho enough to stick Michael J Fox in a microwave with a rot *noise*
I might make a lil Alizé with a side of Nyquil
And ride a motorcycle bike right thru the side of my high school
Satan's disciple with a sniper rifle and a knife
In a white diaper liable to s**t on you while I snipe you
So dope he gets off opiets, what an appropriate way
To start off his day, he may just smart off to Dre
He may be hard to contain cuz his rage is so hard to gauge
Seen Hannibal, ate his face and met Jason, nawed off his leg
Amazing hard-on for razors and blades and anything sharp
Even poisonous darts, it all plays a major part of his game
Holy water wont ward him off, crucifixes wont do the trick
He's so sick it's ridiculous, sawed the crazy part off his brain
I'm still insane, why's the blood stains on his carpet mayne?
There's some crazy s**t going on in Shady's apartment again

[Round 2]
News flash, I'm still trash, them pills shoulda k!lled my a.ss
But they didnt, they just made me stronger, its like they rebuilt my a.ss
Like the 6 million dollar man after the crash, its Aftermath b**ch
And my milk glass is still half empty, yea tempt me
Hell isnt enough, they need to invent somewhere new to send me
As sick as I'm getting, they'll stick me in a conventional oven
With the rotisserie setting and wont even notice me sweating
s**t I done layed a verse, said some foul s**t, tried to go back
Fix it, f**ked around and just made it worse
Yea I'm back, looking no worse for wear
Got these haters mad enough to rip out their hair, start punching the air
Panties so in a bunch that they cant function
Its Shady and Royce, f**k yea, what a disfunctional pair
So stop acting like a punk, get a pair
Take a pill and fall the f**k out, spill your lunch in your chair

[Round 3]
I'll do a hundred yard dash just to slash Kim Kardash in the a.ss
With a shard of glass from Nick Hogan's car crash
You'll end up like the passenger of that, dont be a smart a.ss
Yea laugh while you sit there thinking that the hard part passed
You aint seen pain til leatherface flips mayne
I'll cut your f**kin balls off, homie my saws off the chain
I chopped the b**ch in half with it, sawed off her legs
And the top half of the torso f**kin crawled off, insane
I aint seen s**t like that since I went to Mike Jack's
Took the Elephant Man's skull, f**ked it and put it right back
Handed my d!ck to Bubbles while he sucked it and licked my nut sack
Gave him a reach around while I f**ked him right in his butt crack
Nah I aint taking it back f**got, f**k that
I give a f**k about nothing so here's where you f**ked up at
Dont go touching that can man, you dont wanna open up that
Wait a m-- ah s**t, Alchemist, cut that

:agreement6: just :agreement6:
 7 years ago '06        #48
imthatinfamous 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$8,017 | Props total: 3532 3532
 Jade Yorker said:
Never seen the 2nd one...His skill set is on the level of Lamont Coleman


wow thats a force
 7 years ago '09        #49
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,147 | Props total: 7151 7151

[video - click to view]


Once again it's the sinister cynical minister Shady
Kryptonite to Superman he's a dentist to Amy
Administer of the pain
Just finished huffin the paint
And muffled the fumes like it
was nothin because it ain't
Anything in his his way
His enemies he just slays
His venom he sprays
Reaches like beams of energy rays
Menacing stance
He plans making the hairs all on the back of your neck stand
Like Dracula yep
Spectacular rep he's a tarantula
Gargantuan yeah Angela
So I command you to start dancin
Part Manson part Hannibal
Part mechanical shark throwin
Animal parts at Scarlett Johannson
Enter my gas chamber
Ya gangster? my a.ss
He's got his fangs to your neck
He's set to strangle your a.ss hater
Your facin a task greater
He's chasin your a.ss
He's got his face in a mask
your blood stains on his glass table


Freestyle game now is better than it ever was,dont think its even questionable
 7 years ago '04        #50
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 2483 2483
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
Damn that second freestyle was ILL.

That was definitely from back in the SSLP days, imo that when Em was at his best.

This new sober Eminem just ain't doing it for me lol. It sounds like he tries to hard.
nahh, MMLP days..his voice was higher in the SSLP days
 7 years ago '10        #51
Lamar Burton 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$1,050 | Props total: 465 465
This n*gga Kuniva spit the same verse in 2 different rap city episodes.
 7 years ago '04        #52
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,467 | Props total: 2483 2483
& as ill as I think Em is yall gotta be idiots if u think most of the s**t he was saying in those freestyles was actually from the top..in the wife beater freestyle u could tell that s**t was clearly written until the last 2 bars where he tried to think something off the top to make it seem genuine, but it wasnt as fluent cus it WASNT from the top the verse with the fitted is kinda believeble..but the last one I heard on a track with Royce, the first one is obviously "No Apologies" & the one from the Relapse era is definitely written..Em always said Proof was the real beast when it comes to REALLY freestyling, not him
 7 years ago '06        #53
Affectz 164 heat pts164
space
avatar space
space
$8,472 | Props total: 5878 5878
 ShadyVsEminem said:


Once again it's the sinister cynical minister Shady
Kryptonite to Superman he's a dentist to Amy
Administer of the pain
Just finished huffin the paint
And muffled the fumes like it
was nothin because it ain't
Anything in his his way
His enemies he just slays
His venom he sprays
Reaches like beams of energy rays
Menacing stance
He plans making the hairs all on the back of your neck stand
Like Dracula yep
Spectacular rep he's a tarantula
Gargantuan yeah Angela
So I command you to start dancin
Part Manson part Hannibal
Part mechanical shark throwin
Animal parts at Scarlett Johannson
Enter my gas chamber
Ya gangster? my a.ss
He's got his fangs to your neck
He's set to strangle your a.ss hater
Your facin a task greater
He's chasin your a.ss
He's got his face in a mask
your blood stains on his glass table


Freestyle game now is better than it ever was,dont think its even questionable
that was written
 7 years ago '09        #54
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,147 | Props total: 7151 7151
 Affectz said:
that was written
Most of his freestyles are pre-written its his delivery and breathe control over that beat thats classic and thats a hard beat to flow to,you dont go to Westwood on a wing and a prayer.Poor Drake went with a pre written and still could`nt remember the words(amateur,id love to see him try and spit like that).

Eminem has proper freestyles the rhyming words one`s, he has ones with proof but they are really just messing around and there not the kinda things people are gonna go back to much to listen to.He obviously battled aswell and thats kind of a form of freestyling


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-20-2010 at 05:25 PM..
 7 years ago '06        #55
Affectz 164 heat pts164
space
avatar space
space
$8,472 | Props total: 5878 5878
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Most of his freestyles are pre-written its his delivery and breathe control over that beat thats classic and thats a hard beat to flow to,you dont go to Westwood on a wing and a prayer.Poor Drake went with a pre written and still could`nt remember the words(amateur,id love to see him try and spit like that).

Eminem has proper freestyles the rhyming words one`s,the ones he has ones with proof but they are really just messing around and there not the kinda things people are gonna go back to much to listen to.He obviously battled aswell and thats kind of a form of freestyling
damn what happened to real off the top freestyles? I get your point but damn
 7 years ago '09        #56
ShadyVsEminem 248 heat pts248 OP
space
avatar space
space
$22,147 | Props total: 7151 7151
 Affectz said:
damn what happened to real off the top freestyles? I get your point but damn
Dont know but that Charles Hamilton is unreal at proper freestyling,he could go for days
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 40
condoms are lame as fu-k
60 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
50 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy