most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #22
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 173 173

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #23
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,166 | Props total: 959 959
that was funny, game over nerds win.. I digg it lol
 7 years ago '10        #24
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 12-19-2010, 09:56 PM         #25
mdoggslim 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regulate said:
Actually Bill Gates didn't win, if you consider the fact that you don't even need to make 1/4 of what Michael Jordan makes in a year to have a comfortable, enjoyable life, and still have plenty left over when you die for your great-great grandchildren....

Having anything more than that is beyond excessive point blank, and only means that many many people will have to have that much less. So at the end of the day Bill Gates lost, but he wont probably wont find that out till he dies and gets to have a one on one with God.
Biggest philanthropist amongst the world's richest... f**k outta here. Besides, all that money = Gates' seed passed on till infinity.
 7 years ago '04        #26
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 EscoNore said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #27
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,484 | Props total: 1276 1276
I doubt Jordan makes 65 mil a year.

Id say he's more in the neighborhood of 5-10 mil a year.
 7 years ago '04        #28
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228 OP
space
space
$22,257 | Props total: 2708 2708
 The Fifth KD said:
I doubt Jordan makes 65 mil a year.

Id say he's more in the neighborhood of 5-10 mil a year.
Nah way more, he owns an NBA team and a Shoe/Clothing line that still brings in mad revenue... Probably more like 30-35 mill a year...
 7 years ago '04        #29
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,418 | Props total: 3481 3481
You do realize Bill Gates could get any chick he wanted with his bank account?

Dude could get all the women in your family to blow him for 1/1,000,000,000,0000th of his net worth.
 12-19-2010, 10:05 PM         #30
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Nerd Swag is out of this world!
 12-19-2010, 10:11 PM         #31
TIP2009 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
you guys do realize that today, dec 20th, 2010, bill gates is facing a law suit that began in april or may, it's a canadian suing him saying he created microsoft office first (the same software etc etc) and a north american court is hearing the case, all the while, bill gates is having to put 190 million A DAY, into a account that if he loses, goes directly to this canadian...I'm kinda curious what'll happen...ppl think donald trump is rich, in reality he's worth less than 85k...85,000$ us dollars b/c eventhough he owns a few billion in the trump tower and other ventures, he owes almost every dollar...and the US is in reality, the poorest nation on earth....people believe the bs they read and don't realize it's not reality...
 7 years ago '05        #32
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 regulate said:
Actually Bill Gates didn't win, if you consider the fact that you don't even need to make 1/4 of what Michael Jordan makes in a year to have a comfortable, enjoyable life, and still have plenty left over when you die for your great-great grandchildren....

Having anything more than that is beyond excessive point blank, and only means that many many people will have to have that much less. So at the end of the day Bill Gates lost, but he wont probably wont find that out till he dies and gets to have a one on one with God.
no SUCH thing as "too much money"
 7 years ago '09        #33
McmasterlockPt2 41 heat pts41
space
space
$12,913 | Props total: 840 840
 hbk83 said:
But at the end of the day most people probably still would rather have Jordans life than bill gates' so ...... Jordan wins
I rather have their money but my own life
 7 years ago '05        #34
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
 TIP2009 said:
you guys do realize that today, dec 20th, 2010, bill gates is facing a law suit that began in april or may, it's a canadian suing him saying he created microsoft office first (the same software etc etc) and a north american court is hearing the case, all the while, bill gates is having to put 190 million A DAY, into a account that if he loses, goes directly to this canadian...I'm kinda curious what'll happen...ppl think donald trump is rich, in reality he's worth less than 85k...85,000$ us dollars b/c eventhough he owns a few billion in the trump tower and other ventures, he owes almost every dollar...and the US is in reality, the poorest nation on earth....people believe the bs they read and don't realize it's not reality...
You're dumb, I'm not even going to explain why.
 7 years ago '05        #35
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
 Bea5T said:
^^BIll Gates Won.

Who gives a s**t if his chick isnt as hot???....People tend to get less attractive when they get old bruh. Looks become irrelevant. Bill Gates wife is pretty damn successful aswell

Atleast he didnt divorce and have his wife take half his s**t

Jordans broad is obviously a gold digger

haters gon hate

[pic - click to view]

n*gga we wouldnt be on this site without bill gates
You win the internet...
 7 years ago '04        #36
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 TIP2009 said:
i'll let you borrow my time machine brah

7 years ago '04        #37
Nu Tymez 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,176 | Props total: 2 2
 Bullseye said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #38
daffy_1 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,714 | Props total: 70 70
tiger woods stats > jordans
 7 years ago '05        #39
MadeMenInc 
space
space
$638 | Props total: 0 0
Doesn't say how much he loses per hour on the Bobcats though
 7 years ago '05        #40
awall 
space
space
space
$3,332 | Props total: 38 38
tiger woods once had a good 200 million more than jordan though..crazy.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy