Miami Heat VS Washington Wizards

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #301
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
BTW - When James Jones got that steal and Chris Bosh was only a few inches behind him.... anyone see Chris Bosh run and line up behind the 3 point line awaiting the pass before Jones was fouled? If Jones didn't get fouled, Bosh would have had the open lane for a tying DUNK.

My n*gga Bosh was going for the game winning 3. f**k the tie.

7 years ago '05        #302
alkoholyck 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,099 | Props total: 41 41
 2 Pistolz said:
This game is the definition of not showing up. No one to blame but the players. Spo has zero responsibility in this team playing like complete trash tonight. There was like a 5-8 minute stretch in second half where no one attacked. That's not like us.

I still can't believe we actually won that game. Felt like Game 7 of the Finals.... f**king short handed Washington Wizards. Oh well. Like Air Bronny said.... all great teams go through games like this throughout the season. We were clearly focused on Dallas coming to town on Monday to even allow that team to play WITH us. My God.

We better take care of Dallas after this garbage showing tonight. We've been off since Friday basically. Legs should be super fresh. Tonight doesn't count as "work" for this team. This was a night off.

Nonetheless, 95-94 is equivalent to 113-91. W = W. I'll take it I guess.
I wouldn't be so upset about it. It was frustrating as hell watching them play, because clearly the effort wasn't there, but back-to-back 2nd game on the road, against a terrible team missing their two best players -- I can't blame them for being complacent. Also, the Knicks game had a lot of build up, I feel like they would have been emotionally drained from that game. We've seen this team beat down a lot of bad teams already this year, we know they're not typically gonna play down to the level of their opponent, but it will happen from time to time. Just glad we got the W, and don't think this game is worth overanalysing at all.
 7 years ago '04        #303
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 2 Pistolz said:
This game is the definition of not showing up. No one to blame but the players. Spo has zero responsibility in this team playing like complete trash tonight. There was like a 5-8 minute stretch in second half where no one attacked. That's not like us.

I still can't believe we actually won that game. Felt like Game 7 of the Finals.... f**king short handed Washington Wizards. Oh well. Like Air Bronny said.... all great teams go through games like this throughout the season. We were clearly focused on Dallas coming to town on Monday to even allow that team to play WITH us. My God.

We better take care of Dallas after this garbage showing tonight. We've been off since Friday basically. Legs should be super fresh. Tonight doesn't count as "work" for this team. This was a night off.

brah.... most often than not i agree with you but not this time...

lately you been criticizing the team like crazy... its getting kinda ridiculous. Whether it's the wizards or the lakers, this is the NBA... anyone has any chance of going down regardless of the opponent. We've seen the Celtics losing to the cavs and to a Durantless Thunder team at the garden. We've seen the Lakers drop games against the 76ers and the Pacers. We've seen Utah get stomped. Same can be said for the Spurs... It's just gonna happen...

Point is, we're on a 12 game winning streak. The team might not have shown up today but you really expect every game to be won by 17+ points?? c'mon bro you can't be that delusional. This was the perfect trap game... and we still found a way to win. That's what winners do when they need to show up big in tight situations. As of right now, let's go ahead and celebrate this streak we got going on... the team ain't perfect yet.. it's not running like it's supposed to but we're taking care of business. And I've been a huge enemy of Spo but I see he has allowed the guys to play more relaxed since the embarassment in Dallas and against Indiana.

Like you said, whether we win 113-70 or 86-85, a win is a win.

oh and we've been doing most of our damage on the road... not such an easy task to do. There's no such "days off" in professional sports homie...
 7 years ago '05        #304
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
I'm soooo f**king heated I didn't get to watch this game...f**k working at retail :banghead:

Anyone got the ending to the game on Youtube already?
 7 years ago '05        #305
Rockobox 76 heat pts76
space
space
$12,376 | Props total: 1 1
nvm I watched it on NBA.COM

damn...

mWo snuck away with that victory

n*ggas pulled the ref from out the ring and snuck away with that 3-count

phew!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #306
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 Andre3stacks said:
Hinrich is a.ss. THK god his contract is over after this year. overrated defense. Shouldn't be takin more than 5 attempts a game.
THIS.

Hinrich tried to act like he had game all night. Nick was fire and Hinrich froze him out in the 4th. It was idiotic. And Flip kept calling plays for Blatche.

WTF!!

FREE NICK YOUNG!!!!

Nick Young >>>> Gilbert Arenas.

Nick and John are going to run shizzle in a year. And once we trade Blatche for a banger down low we are a contender.

NICK!!!
 7 years ago '10        #307
daviddunn 11 heat pts11
space
space
$2,782 | Props total: 2 2
 ozWinston said:
didn't know kirk played the whole game, I'll excuse that for why he sucks tonight. daaammnn that wizards dancer is dope :budden:
We have some talent...there are about 4 that are off the chain....
 7 years ago '08        #308
HiphopRelated 
space
space
$1,098 | Props total: 1 1
 2 Pistolz said:

man them dudes were drunk after going to NY and crushing the buildings, no explanation needed

"Yo Bron, who we got tomorrow?...Washington?...haha, pass the Rozay n*gga"
 7 years ago '04        #309
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,366 | Props total: 8457 8457
was at the game
not even a Wizards fan but this game pissed me off
how do you blow the damn game like that
 12-19-2010, 09:55 AM         #310
TheBallDontLie  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Rockobox said:
nvm I watched it on NBA.COM

damn...

mWo snuck away with that victory

n*ggas pulled the ref from out the ring and snuck away with that 3-count

phew!

7 years ago '07        #311
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,392 | Props total: 13066 13066
lol @ this thread getting twice as many responses as the first game against the wizards cuz we almost lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy