Tim Tebow to get first career start

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #161
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 J$iMZ said:
Here is Tebow's first game compared to some great quarterbacks and their first NFL start, added Orton and Cutler for Broncos QB comparison, he exceeded my expectations for his first game as a starter.

Tim Tebow: Completed 8/16 for 138 yards yards with 1 TD and 0 interceptions, rushed for 78 yards and 1 TD, QB rating 100.5.

Peyton Manning: Completed 21/37 for 302 yards with 1 TD and 3 interceptions, QB rating 58.6

Tom Brady: Completed 13/23 for 168 yards vs. the Colts 2001

John Elway: Completed 9/21 for 106 yards with 0 TD's and rushed for 2 yards

Dan Marino: Completed 19/29 for 322 yards with 2 TD's vs Buffalo Bills 1983.

Drew Brees: Completed 15/19 for 160 yards with 2 TD's and 0 interceptions.

Philip Rivers: Completed 8/11 for 108 yards.

Ben Roethlisberger: Completed 17/25 for 174 yards, 1 TD and 0 interceptions.

Michael Vick: Completed 12/18 for 186 yards, 0 TD and 0 interceptions, rushed for 18 yards vs Chicago Bears October 7, 2001.

Aaron Rodgers: Completed 18/22 for 178 yards, 1 TD and 0 interceptions.

Matt Ryan: Completed 9/13 for 161 yards, 1 TD and 0 interceptions.

Sam Bradford: Completed 32/55 for 253 yards with 1 TD and 3 interceptions, QB rating 53.1

Jay Cutler: Completed 10/21 for 143 with 2 TD's and 2 interceptions.

Kyle Orton: 15/21 for 141 yards 0 TD's, 1 interception and 2 fumbles.
Good stuff. Hopefully we keep playing him the rest of the season he kept the Broncos in a game they should have never been in, in the first place.

People will hate regardless, and always bring up the same s**t his "mechanics" ......and well thats about all they have
 7 years ago '10        #162
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Yes, s**t mechanics is all we have. We definitely haven't mentioned his lack of arm strength or his inconsistent accuracy. Or his ability to consistently hit the mid range patterns. Yep, all we say is mechanics.

Noone is even hating, yall are f!ghting a battle against yourselves.
 7 years ago '04        #163
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,305 | Props total: 12976 12976
He played well for his first start. I think he's gonna a solid NFL QB with the right coaching.
 12-19-2010, 11:18 PM         #164
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broncos fans and gator fans on damage control he overthrew gaffney. gaffney made a GREAT catch on a ball that was too high :rollaugh: and main poiint of it all, it was thr=]e raiders, and yeah I WATCHED the game

k1 on damage control

what happened to 8-8

i should bump the old threads
 7 years ago '06        #165
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Looks like they only place he was worshiped at was Florida because he didn't do s**t today.
 7 years ago '05        #166
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,682 | Props total: 507 507
he is out there making some throws in todays game.
 7 years ago '12        #167
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,982 | Props total: 1244 1244
 Lil Jay 05 said:
he is out there making some throws in todays game.

7 years ago '05        #168
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,682 | Props total: 507 507
^^ Dude won more games than your boy Statford has
 7 years ago '04        #169
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
17-0 at half time I thought it was going to be a massacre and we were going to get k!lled.

but to my surprise Tebow leads us back and wins the game 24-23, f**k a draft pick don't care if it doesn't mean anything it felt good to see us win a game like that again.

Tebow 2nd game in the NFL
16/29 308 yds passing 1 TD 1 INT
27 yds rushing and a rushing TD
Amazing 4th quarter comeback

not bad for a rookie, made plays when he had to when it mattered.
que the excuses...... (mechanics, mechanics, ugly throwing motion, texans defense is bad etc...)

Last edited by K1; 12-26-2010 at 06:24 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #170
Afnorth123 10 heat pts10
space
space
$17,422 | Props total: 247 247
its not haters but we do have the worst pass d in the league...it would have been somethign wrong with him if he couldnt get off againts our D.
 7 years ago '05        #171
Garnet & Gold 42 heat pts42
space
space
$33,296 | Props total: 16 16
Kareem Jackson <<<<

But Tebow did win me both of my Yahoo! playoff games today, so
 7 years ago '07        #172
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,770 | Props total: 14586 14586
 K1Entertainment said:
17-0 at half time I thought it was going to be a massacre and we were going to get k!lled.

but to my surprise Tebow leads us back and wins the game 24-23, f**k a draft pick don't care if it doesn't mean anything it felt good to see us win a game like that again.

Tebow 2nd game in the NFL
16/29 308 yds passing 1 TD 1 INT
27 yds rushing and a rushing TD
Amazing 4th quarter comeback

not bad for a rookie, made plays when he had to when it mattered.
que the excuses...... (mechanics, mechanics, ugly throwing motion, texans defense is bad etc...)
My question is who actually would've thought he would be terrible? I thought he'd at least be decent. My only thing was that he runs too reckless.
 12-26-2010, 06:31 PM         #173
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do not take the stats in this game serious

Houstan easily has the worst passing D in the league. Any QB in the league throws for 300 and 3 TDs vs them
 7 years ago '04        #174
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 -BigC- said:
Do not take the stats in this game serious

Houstan easily has the worst passing D in the league. Any QB in the league throws for 300 and 3 TDs vs them
He is a rookie QB lets not forget about that and its not the stats its the fact that we were down 17-0 at halftime and we won the game 24-23 because of him.

QBs bringing a team back is kind of a big deal in the NFL.
 12-26-2010, 06:40 PM         #175
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I did not say it shouldn't be a big deal that he lead his team back after being down by 3 scores at half time. My point was his stats shouldn't be used as any sort of measure of how well he played. Honestly I wouldn't even take the win as anything he did, the Texans are probably the worst coached team in the league. Tebow has shown he can at least play, can he succeed to justify that pick is another story, but just being in the game and not throwing 4 picks is what you should be happy about at the moment. Wait until there is some game tape of him after starting half a season +, then see how he holds up.
 7 years ago '10        #176
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7325 7325
Texans corners would not start on any other team in the NFL. Not to mention they don't have their 2 best defenders, DeMeco and Mario.

With that said, good performance by Tebow. He can only play whose on the schedule .. and he did his part this week. Yall need a runningback like crazy though. Knowshon is not the answer.
 7 years ago '06        #177
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
he looked better this week but I still see some definite holes in his passing game...he struggled a good deal when he tried making certain passes...

good way to end a bad season...with momentum and hope going into the off-season....

still not 100% sold on Tebow though....if something better presents itself we need to jump at it...
 7 years ago '04        #178
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
he looked better this week but I still see some definite holes in his passing game...he struggled a good deal when he tried making certain passes...

good way to end a bad season...with momentum and hope going into the off-season....

still not 100% sold on Tebow though....if something better presents itself we need to jump at it...
Sure theres some holes, hes a rookie, I also think him being a left handed QB doesn't help the eye ball test, theres always been something about left handed QBs that looks weird. I'm not 100% sold on him either but I do think hes shown he deserves a longer look than just 2 games.

unless Luck falls to us we wont be drafting a QB we have more pressing needs on the defensive side of the ball.

so its either Tebow, Quinn or Orton take your pick
 7 years ago '06        #179
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18792 18792
 K1Entertainment said:
Sure theres some holes, hes a rookie, I also think him being a left handed QB doesn't help the eye ball test, theres always been something about left handed QBs that looks weird. I'm not 100% sold on him either but I do think hes shown he deserves a longer look than just 2 games.

unless Luck falls to us we wont be drafting a QB we have more pressing needs on the defensive side of the ball.

so its either Tebow, Quinn or Orton take your pick
how is it just them three to choose from? LOL...season's over, we're going into the draft with a high a.ss pick plus we're gettin ready to hire a new coach....

I fully expect some moves to be made in order to secure a veteran, worthwhile QB....Tebow is okay, but i think it's apparent he's not ready just yet...

sigh....another lame season K1...how long we been at this now? 2, 3 seasons? s**t....
 7 years ago '04        #180
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 RAZAH CUTS said:
how is it just them three to choose from? LOL...season's over, we're going into the draft with a high a.ss pick plus we're gettin ready to hire a new coach....

I fully expect some moves to be made in order to secure a veteran, worthwhile QB....Tebow is okay, but i think it's apparent he's not ready just yet...

sigh....another lame season K1...how long we been at this now? 2, 3 seasons? s**t....
Your right the seasons over but I doubt we will draft a QB with our first round pick unless Luck is going to be there, when we have bigger needs to address mainly on the defensive side of the ball, its going to to be a rebuild I hate that word because it usually means were going to suck again but it is the true and we can't ignore it.

I would say okay lets bring in a veteran but it wouldn't make any sense, we are far from just a QB away from competing for the division, lets just roll at least 1 year with Tebow and see what he can do. If he doesn't show us promise than lets draft someone else. Best case scenario would be Luck doesn't come out, that way if Tebow doesn't work out we will obviously be pretty bad we could make a play to get luck, but first lets see if Tebow can be our guy, todays the first time in a long time I witnessed a Denver QB come back from a 3 score deficit and win the game, I wanna see more.

and yeah its been tough these last few years, best thing to do is forget it happened and hope the new staff will be great and with Elway having some say in all the hirings and everything I have great faith that Bowlen and Elway can form a good staff.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy