Tim Tebow to get first career start

most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
89 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
33 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-19-2010, 07:20 PM         #121
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ these f*gs saying I didn't watch the game

That's the only argument they got cuz they know their boy Tebow ain't a real QB

I watched from the 3rd quarter on when i was still tied 20-20. Sorry i was out at the bars for the 1:00 games and came back and saw it from there but that's all I need to see when the team is so shook to throw the ball they keep handing the ball off to the RB until he gets tackled for a safety.
 7 years ago '06        #122
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 K1Entertainment said:
^ Do you even know read what your typing before you submit it ?

I love how people wanna break down someone's throwing motion like they are a damn QB coach themselves, lol cmon even the brodcasters from CBS were saying Tebow doesn't have as much of a hitch in his delivery......

Lol really his horrible wind up? That is all people want to try and bring up today when trying to knock the kid re-watch the game it really wasn't an issue on his passes, I didn't see any near fumbles because his throwing motion and I didn't see any DBs breaking on his passes because of this so called horrible wind up.

You wanna know what a big issue is nobody is talking about? The Broncos O-line who has played poorly in pass protection down the stretch wasn't giving him enough time and it was clear he was getting rid of the ball to his first read because he had to and thats what he was coached to do, Orton has been doing the same thing lately the O-line has been playing very bad, Orton was sacked a career high this year its a on going issue. He was a rookie making his first start how many rookies have great first games on really bad teams?

You make some good points and other points really don't make sense or are a bit over exaggerated but answer this how exactly does he limit the offense?
I was gonna say something, but this pretty much covers it. A Broncos fan has the most weight in this discussion.
 7 years ago '05        #123
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,686 | Props total: 510 510
That n*gga threw a nice pass to Gaffney in the 3rd QTR.
 12-19-2010, 07:25 PM         #124
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thee Yung Star said:
His arm strength and accuracy are not consistent enough to operate the mid range routes. Hence why his passes were either 30+ yds downfield or 5 yards away.
EXACTLY.

See this guy knows what he's talking about.

He can't make all the throws... just like Alex Smith, just like Vince Young, just like Rex Grossman, just like half the other bums that never make it in the league as good quarterbacks but were so great in college.
 7 years ago '05        #125
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
His arm strength and accuracy are not consistent enough to operate the mid range routes. Hence why his passes were either 30+ yds downfield or 5 yards away.
Dude are you kidding me. He threw a 15 yard deep out to Brandon Llyod across the field for a completion. What are you talking about?

Oakland's front 7 was getting real good pressure during the whole game and shut down there running game and there protection was horrific today.

I swear some n*ggas say they watch the games, but really don't.

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 12-19-2010 at 07:29 PM..
 12-19-2010, 07:27 PM         #126
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
That n*gga threw a nice pass to Gaffney in the 3rd QTR.
I saw that pass, that was a good throw but still... wide open... he even almost over threw it, play fake... most QBs make that throw regardless... nothing special about it. Good throw, but still, nothing special.

That's Tim Tebow in the NFL

Nothing special.

The truth hurts I know, I know... but It is what it is.
 12-19-2010, 07:28 PM         #127
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Alright, I see how this is gonna go... ya'll gonna pick out one occurrence and try and act like that answers everything.

That's cool.

But I'm a big picture guy.

And the big picture says...

Tim Tebow doesn't have it in the NFL.
 7 years ago '06        #128
Bedlam 
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
EXACTLY.

See this guy knows what he's talking about.

He can't make all the throws... just like Alex Smith, just like Vince Young, just like Rex Grossman, just like half the other bums that never make it in the league as good quarterbacks but were so great in college.
Now I know you're an idiot. Rex Grossman has a f**king cannon, his problem is he takes way too many risks down the field. You're a dumbass hater, you're embarrassing yourself.
 7 years ago '06        #129
Bedlam 
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:
I saw that pass, that was a good throw but still... wide open... he even almost over threw it, play fake... most QBs make that throw regardless... nothing special about it. Good throw, but still, nothing special.

Nothing special.

It's his FIRST start as A ROOKIE. Sorry he didn't thread the needle on a 20 yard out every pass, but you're acting like a twat. Let it go dude.
 12-19-2010, 07:30 PM         #130
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

No s**t Grossman has a cannon, f**k it I'm going Deep club remember?

You're an idiot for not seeing the big picture.

Grossman can't make the other throws. That's the point, he has no touch. It's all f**k it I'm going deep.
 12-19-2010, 07:31 PM         #131
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You're a Gator stan bro... don't get mad
 7 years ago '10        #132
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
Alex Smith has an alright arm as well, just retarded when it comes to decision making. Tebow has the worst arm strength out of all those QBs listed.

Oh my god, he completed a 15 yard pass [which was like his 1st throw?] which had to be executed by B Lloyd perfectly to work. Notice they didn't do that s**t the rest of the game. Lloyd's gonna have to keep making him look good. Just because he threw one 15 yard pass, dumb a.ss up there is gonna act like I didn't watch the game. n*ggas cant argue for s**t ... go back to the barber shop with that nonsense.
 12-19-2010, 07:35 PM         #133
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's all perception I guess.

But all that matters is in the end, Tim Tebow will not be a good quarterback in this league.

Ya'll can come back to this thread once it finally dawns on you.
 7 years ago '04        #134
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 Thee Yung Star said:
His arm strength looked fine on the few throws I watched. Are you the Broncos QB coach?

Tebow completed like 2 passes on mid range routes, Broncos offense is down field passing thats why we are top 5 in 40+ yard passes and 20+ yard passes thats what their offense is designed for. You think a conservative play caller is going to let a rookie QB throw into the middle? The Raider's linebackers play pretty good zone coverage also it doesn't help when we can't run the ball or threaten with pass catching tight ends because we have no one like that.

Got Cheeve? said:
@ these f*gs saying I didn't watch the game

That's the only argument they got cuz they know their boy Tebow ain't a real QB

I watched from the 3rd quarter on when i was still tied 20-20. Sorry i was out at the bars for the 1:00 games and came back and saw it from there but that's all I need to see when the team is so shook to throw the ball they keep handing the ball off to the RB until he gets tackled for a safety.
because Tebow calls the plays right?
 7 years ago '05        #135
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Got Cheeve? said:

Nothing special.

Dude he was wide open who would not have made that throw. Quit being a hater man and give him his props.

It has plenty of ppl on here that said his throws are horrible and wobble in the air and cannot throw a perfect spiral and he has no touch.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 12-19-2010 at 07:58 PM..
 12-19-2010, 07:40 PM         #136
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
See that's the thing man.

Ya'll are calling me a hater but I'm trying to help ya'll not gas this guy up.

Ya'll acting like he's gonna turn out good or something when he's obviously not.

I never said s**t about wobbly throws or spirals.

When a team only calls runs when their down 10+ pts because they don't have confidence in their QB that's all you need to know. I don't have to say anything else, that tells you everything right there.
 7 years ago '10        #137
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
space
$17,764 | Props total: 7327 7327
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Dude are you kidding me. He threw a 15 yard deep out to Brandon Llyod across the field for a completion. What are you talking about?

Oakland's front 7 was getting real good pressure during the whole game and shut down there running game and there protection was horrific today.

I swear some n*ggas say they watch the games, but really don't.

im f**king dead at u using that video as evidence of ANYTHING

for one, if Routt knew how to make a play on the ball, thats a pick. placed it in a good location but wtf is he throwing into double coverage for?

I said he had an alright game, but your constant suckfest is making me dislike him
 12-19-2010, 07:48 PM         #138
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
omg

I didn't even see that TD

These guys are bragging about that throw!!!???

AHHHHHHHhhhahahahahahahaha

I don't even have to say anything, that video tells you all you need to know!
 7 years ago '05        #139
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Thee Yung Star said:
im f**king dead at u using that video as evidence of ANYTHING

for one, if Routt knew how to make a play on the ball, thats a pick. placed it in a good location but wtf is he throwing into double coverage for?

I said he had an alright game, but your constant suckfest is making me dislike him
So if Peyton or Brady makes this throw they are a genius.

Are you not the same dude that said he always throw to the guy that is very wide open? What makes it even worst you are the main saying you seen the game.

Don't renig on your word now f**k boy.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 12-19-2010 at 07:57 PM..
 12-19-2010, 07:55 PM         #140
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
no he didn't f**got that was me because i never saw this play until now...

this isn't up for argument that's a horrible decision of a throw!

Luck x a Hundrid Trilllllyen
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
24 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
284 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
121 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
78 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
88 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
19 hours ago