Tim Tebow to get first career start

most viewed right now
 57
I will marry this woman for real.
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
Image(s) inside Kanye West - Love Everyone [COVER]
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
So Kanye Dug Up Whitney Houston's Grave And Spit In Her Face Scust
131 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-19-2010, 05:25 PM         #101
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm telling ya'll this cat ain't a QB.

you can call me a hater all you want but that don't change the fact that I call it how I see it and I'm going to be right in the long run.
 7 years ago '08        #102
d3athb4dishonor 5 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,920 | Props total: 1348 1348
Thank you Denver! I really needed Oakland to beat yall and keep their playoff hopes alive. They needed some extra motivation so they can go and beat Indy for us next week lol.

How did Tebow do anyway? I saw a few highlights didn't expect much, but I actually like seeing rookies do good no matter who they are.
 7 years ago '05        #103
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Got Cheeve? said:
Didn't see it so I can't say bro. But you sound like a Tebow stan.

Oh s**t... just noticed Florida Gators in your sig.

Ignore.
Not a stan, but its ppl like you that did not even see certain plays during the game but then hate. The n*gga that said he could not throw his motion was ugly and his release looks alot better than it was at Florida. I bet you would have never thought the Broncos could score 23 points today did you?

Ignore.
 7 years ago '05        #104
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,706 | Props total: 528 528
 Got Cheeve? said:
Tebow ain't gonna be s**t in this league bro why can't yall Stans admit it?

He might win some games here and there but he ain't gonna be s**t.

No Gator QB ever has been and no Gator QB ever will be for the foreseeable future.
Why cant you hold your judgement till later on in his career? Atleast give the dude a shot first before we call him a bust.
 12-19-2010, 05:28 PM         #105
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You right.

Word. I'll let it play out but I'm just saying It's pretty obvious this guy will not pan out as a QB in this league.

He'd be a beast of a TE/FB/H-Back tho!
 12-19-2010, 05:29 PM         #106
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its not that hes really a bust, its just he shouldn't of been drafted anywhere near the first round.

At best Tebow is a 3 year project, and that isn't someone you pick in the first round...
 12-19-2010, 05:30 PM         #107
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Like Matt Jones

but that dude was a bum from the beginning.

Ole' Scarface a.ss mug
 7 years ago '07        #108
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332
i pray to the football gods for a kc/sd choke
 12-19-2010, 05:37 PM         #109
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Just beat Indy next week and we good homey :D
 7 years ago '10        #110
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$18,181 | Props total: 8512 8512
dudes wind up takes 2 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #111
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
8-16 138 yds passing 1 TD 0 INTs (should have had 2 TDs one was a easy td dropped)
8 carries for 78 yds rushing and 1 TD
100.5 QB RATING

not bad for a rookie making his first start in the NFL on the road in a hostile environment against a top 15 defense.


Last edited by K1; 12-19-2010 at 06:04 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #112
Jayceon 498 heat pts498
space
avatar space
space
$27,836 | Props total: 1332 1332

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '10        #113
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
avatar space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
Only caught the stat line and some highlights, but looks like he did his thing
 7 years ago '10        #114
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$18,181 | Props total: 8512 8512
He had a couple alright throws. When his first read is there, he can make the throw. If it's covered, he MIGHT be able to get to the 2nd read but after that he's f**ked. His horrible wind up adds another tenth of a second that will raise his sack % ... Arm Strength is still questionable but he made some alright throws and didnt turn the ball over .. at the same time you have to account for how he limits the offense, so all things considered not a bad 1st game
 7 years ago '06        #115
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
How many QB's throw for 300 and 3 TD's in their first ever start? he did alright today, let his sack go for a second.

I was hoping he wouldn't start this year, cause he needs more time, but he did pretty well. Name your favorite QB and tell me if they had a better first game in their rookie year.
 7 years ago '06        #116
Bedlam 
space
avatar space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
 Got Cheeve? said:
Didn't see it so I can't say bro. But you sound like a Tebow stan.

Oh s**t... just noticed Florida Gators in your sig.

Ignore.
You're not even watching the game, but you're in the thread desperately hating on him. How f**king sad is that?
 12-19-2010, 06:14 PM         #117
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You don't want people to name their fav QB and their stats in their first game bro, trust me.

He played good for what he could do but that's the point. He can't do much better. Tell me I'm wrong.

He limits the entire offense. If Orton is playing the Broncos have a shot in this game.

This sounds like those Jacksonville Byron Leftwich stans.

That windup ain't gonna fly homey.

That vision ain't gonna fly homey.

That speed ain't gonna fly homey.

Unless this cat miraculously becomes faster and gets his upper body surgically enhanced to have a better throwing motion he ain't gonna be a good QB in this league. He might win some games but that's it. The ceiling is VERY low.

EDIT FOR THE GATOR STAN:

I watched the game f**got I just didn't see that play where the WR dropped a TD like ya'll said.
 7 years ago '04        #118
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
^ Do you even know read what your typing before you submit it ?

I love how people wanna break down someone's throwing motion like they are a damn QB coach themselves, lol cmon even the brodcasters from CBS were saying Tebow doesn't have as much of a hitch in his delivery......

and no Orton wouldn't have given the Broncos a shot at this game, last time Orton faced the Raiders he was one of the reasons we lost that game by an embarrassing margin.

 Thee Yung Star said:
He had a couple alright throws. When his first read is there, he can make the throw. If it's covered, he MIGHT be able to get to the 2nd read but after that he's f**ked. His horrible wind up adds another tenth of a second that will raise his sack % ... Arm Strength is still questionable but he made some alright throws and didnt turn the ball over .. at the same time you have to account for how he limits the offense, so all things considered not a bad 1st game
Lol really his horrible wind up? That is all people want to try and bring up today when trying to knock the kid re-watch the game it really wasn't an issue on his passes, I didn't see any near fumbles because his throwing motion and I didn't see any DBs breaking on his passes because of this so called horrible wind up.

You wanna know what a big issue is nobody is talking about? The Broncos O-line who has played poorly in pass protection down the stretch wasn't giving him enough time and it was clear he was getting rid of the ball to his first read because he had to and thats what he was coached to do, Orton has been doing the same thing lately the O-line has been playing very bad, Orton was sacked a career high this year its a on going issue. He was a rookie making his first start how many rookies have great first games on really bad teams?

You make some good points and other points really don't make sense or are a bit over exaggerated but answer this how exactly does he limit the offense?


Last edited by K1; 12-19-2010 at 06:21 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #119
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,707 | Props total: 12730 12730
How did Tebow Christ do?
 7 years ago '10        #120
#JewLife 111 heat pts111
space
avatar space
space
$18,181 | Props total: 8512 8512
 K1Entertainment said:
Lol really his horrible wind up? That is all people want to try and bring up today when trying to knock the kid re-watch the game it really wasn't an issue on his passes, I didn't see any near fumbles because his throwing motion and I didn't see any DBs breaking on his passes because of this so called horrible wind up.

You wanna know what a big issue is nobody is talking about? The Broncos O-line who has played poorly in pass protection down the stretch wasn't giving him enough time and it was clear he was getting rid of the ball to his first read because he had to and thats what he was coached to do, Orton has been doing the same thing lately the O-line has been playing very bad, Orton was sacked a career high this year its a on going issue. He was a rookie making his first start how many rookies have great first games on really bad teams?

You make some good points and other points really don't make sense or are a bit over exaggerated but answer this how exactly does he limit the offense?
His arm strength and accuracy are not consistent enough to operate the mid range routes. Hence why his passes were either 30+ yds downfield or 5 yards away.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 16
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
58 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
179 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 8
Will Smith Back with the Raps?
56 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside Nas Calls Pusha T's New Album A Classic!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 3
Video inside First she'll break your ankles, then she'll your heart!!!
77 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy