NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
25 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #181
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,024 | Props total: 18790 18790
 K1Entertainment said:
Your right the seasons over but I doubt we will draft a QB with our first round pick unless Luck is going to be there, when we have bigger needs to address mainly on the defensive side of the ball, its going to to be a rebuild I hate that word because it usually means were going to suck again but it is the true and we can't ignore it.

I would say okay lets bring in a veteran but it wouldn't make any sense, we are far from just a QB away from competing for the division, lets just roll at least 1 year with Tebow and see what he can do. If he doesn't show us promise than lets draft someone else. Best case scenario would be Luck doesn't come out, that way if Tebow doesn't work out we will obviously be pretty bad we could make a play to get luck, but first lets see if Tebow can be our guy, todays the first time in a long time I witnessed a Denver QB come back from a 3 score deficit and win the game, I wanna see more.

and yeah its been tough these last few years, best thing to do is forget it happened and hope the new staff will be great and with Elway having some say in all the hirings and everything I have great faith that Bowlen and Elway can form a good staff.
yeah, it def. ain't just about a QB...lord know our defense needs to be re-vamped....again...

i think don't think that Andrew Luck's coming out early...kid's going to Stanford and is actually a for real student there...he'll prolly just go ahead and finish his degree and play again...that isn't to say there aren't a few other really impressive QB's floating around out there...question is, will the new coach we hire be feelin Tebow or will he decide not to roll with him....

Elway being in the front office is gonna help, but I think that i'd be a bit more enthused if he was on the coaching staff in some way...
 7 years ago '04        #182
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
$11,499 | Props total: 155 155
 RAZAH CUTS said:
yeah, it def. ain't just about a QB...lord know our defense needs to be re-vamped....again...

i think don't think that Andrew Luck's coming out early...kid's going to Stanford and is actually a for real student there...he'll prolly just go ahead and finish his degree and play again...that isn't to say there aren't a few other really impressive QB's floating around out there...question is, will the new coach we hire be feelin Tebow or will he decide not to roll with him....

Elway being in the front office is gonna help, but I think that i'd be a bit more enthused if he was on the coaching staff in some way...
word, I don't agree with it but you know Pat Bowlen will see it as a way to make money and sell tickets if he can find a coach that would be willing to work with Tebow yet have the main priority be restoring the defense.

also I think Elway will be a little hands on and times and help develop Tebow.
 7 years ago '06        #183
Bedlam 
space
space
$4,630 | Props total: 1 1
Haters keep changing their standards with Tebow. First the "geniuses" said "he'll never be drafted high, he can't possibly play QB in the NFL, he'll be a 2nd day pick as an H-Back". Then it was "Well he'll never get on the field, no one would have him above a scout team QB" Then after he scored a few TD's in the league, it was "oh well he'll never start". Then he gets the start, and as you can see in this thread, idiots guaranteed "He's gonna throw 2 INT's minimum and Raiders will r*pe him, he'll never throw over 200 yards, he won't be able to run, blah blah blah" and he leads a 17 point comeback with 300+ passing yards. Now they've gone to "oh well it was the Texans"... come on.

I think the geniuses need to just refrain from commenting on Tebow for a while, cause they've been wrong at every step of the way. I've never said definitively whether he will succeed or not, obviously I think he can, but how about just letting him play and seeing what he can do before sounding like an idiot.
 12-27-2010, 12:39 AM         #184
JCWhy83 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i didnt watch too much of this game but from what i have seen of him so far these past two weeks has been above my expectations. i also like how he has made sure he gets out of bounds and doesnt take the extra, unneeded contact when he pulls it down and scrambles.
 12-27-2010, 01:09 AM         #185
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bedlam said:
Haters keep changing their standards with Tebow. First the "geniuses" said "he'll never be drafted high, he can't possibly play QB in the NFL, he'll be a 2nd day pick as an H-Back". Then it was "Well he'll never get on the field, no one would have him above a scout team QB" Then after he scored a few TD's in the league, it was "oh well he'll never start". Then he gets the start, and as you can see in this thread, idiots guaranteed "He's gonna throw 2 INT's minimum and Raiders will r*pe him, he'll never throw over 200 yards, he won't be able to run, blah blah blah" and he leads a 17 point comeback with 300+ passing yards. Now they've gone to "oh well it was the Texans"... come on.

I think the geniuses need to just refrain from commenting on Tebow for a while, cause they've been wrong at every step of the way. I've never said definitively whether he will succeed or not, obviously I think he can, but how about just letting him play and seeing what he can do before sounding like an idiot.
He shouldn't of been drafted that high
He is better off as an Hback
Hes starting because the team is horrible and wants to see how big of a waste that draft pick was

He still has years before he could be a successful QB, unless they install a revolutionary offense where the QB can have a 3 second throwing motion and still succeed.
 7 years ago '05        #186
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$54,049 | Props total: 6945 6945
still sucks...nothing has changed.....by next year he'll be out of the league or switched to a FB.....if anybody thinks this bum could even come close to leading a team to a winning record in the nfl needs to go find the nearest bridge and .........
 7 years ago '04        #187
R-iZZy 13 heat pts13
space
space
$4,065 | Props total: 585 585
Leave it to a bunch of sideline stars to call how the game is played. Tebow's making moves and proving he has potential, and the naysayers still wanna bash him just cuz of his popularity. Within two games in his rookie year, he has proven that he can lead his team to victories. Regardless of what defenses he's facing, he's doin' it big in the big leagues; something a lot of dudes said wouldn't happen period.

I ain't sayin' Tebow will be the next best thing in the NFL, but he's showing he ain't no fluke. He said he would work on his game, and he surely enough did. I'm hoping Tebow makes his Gators proud by doing bigger things as he gives the Broncos some hope. He's a tough kid with focus on that field.
 12-27-2010, 03:17 AM         #188
FreshPrince 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dam 300 yards? :applause:
 7 years ago '08        #189
40ozHenny 38 heat pts38
space
space
$3,541 | Props total: 1214 1214
Tebows a winner...
 7 years ago '04        #190
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
Just heard on ESPN that Sunday Tebow became the first rookie since the NFL merger and one of just three quarterbacks overall to lead a 17-point comeback in his first home start.

don't care who it was against it hasn't been done since the merger props to him
 7 years ago '05        #191
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,986 | Props total: 1312 1312
 JCWhy83 said:
i didnt watch too much of this game but from what i have seen of him so far these past two weeks has been above my expectations. i also like how he has made sure he gets out of bounds and doesnt take the extra, unneeded contact when he pulls it down and scrambles.
Exactly was I was about to post. Dude has def earned my respect, glad hes getting some time to prove himself now. His effort is there and seems to ahve a will to win. Dont think hes our long term answer at QB, but who knows, hes surprised me so far.

Been impressed with how hes handled this year and how hes played out there so far.

Last edited by katalist; 12-29-2010 at 05:30 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #192
K1 68 heat pts68
space
space
space
 katalist said:
Exactly was I was about to post. Dude has def earned my respect, glad hes getting some time to prove himself now. His effort is there and seems to ahve a will to win. Dont think hes our long term answer at QB, but who knows, hes surprised me so far.

Been impressed with how hes handled this year and how hes played out there so far.
Word I don't know if hes going to be long term answer yet either but I know he deserves to be our starter in 2011 to see if hes got enough to be our franchise QB after that start at mile high I think he earned it. check this video out

Its been awhile since I seen this much poise from a rookie..
 7 years ago '05        #193
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
aint reading none of the bulls**t just cant get through it

Raiders b**ch, Team Of This Decade teblow is playing in OUR world not his
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
91 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
18 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Time Traveler Came From 4126 To Give This Message
66 comments
20 hours ago