Magic to only dress 8 players tonight, trades "done" (Carter, Lewis out - Arenas, Richardson in)

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
230 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #221
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28 OP
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 returnofthemack said:
PHX is going to be tough.

Got 2 better scorers in Lewis and Carter. N WATCH how Gortat Go Ham while hes on PHX.
The suns got lewis?

News to me.
 7 years ago '07        #222
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2535 2535
wow,

Magic just became a problem

JRich is a beaassstttt, Hedo fits that system the best because Jameer is a shoot first when Hedo is a playmaker...I don't need to mention Gilbert, he's a beast.

Clark has a lot of potential if he puts it together.
 7 years ago '08        #223
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
still ain't gonna win nothin
 7 years ago '08        #224
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
Not that it means a damn thing, but I just ran this trade thru the ESPN trade machine, and according to that the Magic are projected to lose 7 more games, the Suns will lose 2 more games, and the Wiz will win 1 more game.

7 years ago '04        #225
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,441 | Props total: 6502 6502
 7 years ago '04        #226
Dash420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$14,762 | Props total: 6171 6171
They are going to trade Nelson I bet....(Joe Przybilla or Camby with Cunningham)....
 7 years ago '05        #227
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 4 4
 big blak afrika said:
I agree with you on everything except jameer nelson being overrated if you rate him as an elite point guard then yeah. I think he's just inconsistent he absolutely r*ped raymond felton in the playoffs against the bobcats last year.
I just personally don't like the guy and see why so many people like him. Just like I don't like Chris Duhon and don't know why Orlando been high on him for so long. I mean if you can't even produce in Mike D'Antoni's system then what use are you?

Back on topic. Nelson does not create for others and is inconsistent scorer, as you previously stated. When you have Arenas, J.Rich, Bass, Howard, Anderson, Q.Rich and Red!ck on your team you NEED to create open looks for them. Nelson just DOES NOT do that. I guess they thinking Hedo can play point forward again. So far when I look at that roster, J.Will is only one that will create plays for them (well Duhon too since that bum aint going to shoot). You can argue Arena can but that is like another A.I. project. Natural born undersized scorer, not passer.

Trade Nelson while his value is high right now and you good to go.
 7 years ago '09        #228
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 3501 3501
Good a.ss trade for the magic. Arenas and richardson will bring some heart to the team that vincea nd lewis didn't seem to show. This should be interesting.
 7 years ago '08        #229
PEK 16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,815 | Props total: 3447 3447
On another note, the Magic are now 50 mil over the damn cap. I think its BS teams overspend but now want to cut salaries or lock out.
 7 years ago '08        #230
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
wow

why cant the grizz make blockbuster trades....oh right...they suck at every level

Last edited by iPunish901; 12-18-2010 at 07:25 PM..
 12-18-2010, 07:28 PM         #231
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol at phx getting more offense with D.
 12-18-2010, 07:53 PM         #232
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
[quote=ozWinston;17835445]
 whodatb1 said:
i hope the suns do the right thing and send nash to a contender .......

and people .. jrich is ballin this year .....[QUOTE/]

What contender is a point guard away?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #233
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,128 | Props total: 2844 2844
[quote=WorldsStrangest;17838168]
 ozWinston said:

[pic - click to view]

I wouldn't say that fam, Felton has been playing great. With a lethal SF like Melo, the Knicks will be nasty
 7 years ago '09        #234
5_star_smitty|m 208 heat pts208
space
space
$44,536 | Props total: 3829 3829
didn't wanna lose gortat...
i'm guessing the moves aren't done with yet, cause we need another 5, a decent back-up to give dwight some rest.

as for rashard... GOOD f**kING RIDDANCE!!! won't miss him.

vince is on his last legs. i actually believe that j-rich & arenas (if he has his head on straight) will be an improvement. when arenas is on, he's on, same goes for j-rich.

***GET THAT BACK-UP 5 & WE'RE GOOD***
 7 years ago '05        #235
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 4 4
[quote=WorldsStrangest;17838168]
 ozWinston said:

[pic - click to view]

We fine with Felton.

[quote=JCyclops;17838183]
 WorldsStrangest said:

I wouldn't say that fam, Felton has been playing great. With a lethal SF like Melo, the Knicks will be nasty
That and just a center. Give us someone as simple as Haywood and we be fine.
 12-18-2010, 07:59 PM         #236
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JCyclops said:

yea i was gonna say him and even Tony Douglas showing spurts of goodness but if the Knicks have a chance to pick up Nash for cheap if the Suns are willing, im sure they'd at least take a look.
 7 years ago '05        #237
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 Main Event said:
We couldnt even get Bass we got f**kin Gortat, i had no problem letting Hedo go but not Jrich for Wence Carter
we gone be aite... vince gone in the summer if he scrub it up, we got rid of jrich and turks bad contracts, got pietrus who shoots the 3 and is good on D, and gortat and lopez could be nasty on defense together...

the magic really won tho... but we can use vince to get someone else later maybe? and Nash gonna have these n*ggas lookin like allstars...
 7 years ago '04        #238
Jaysin_305 77 heat pts77
space
space
$3,310 | Props total: 244 244
thank the lord shad is finally gone the bum b**ch was a waste of time and money
 7 years ago '09        #239
wyosfinest 42 heat pts42
space
space
$327 | Props total: 0 0

[pic - click to view]

The Orlando Magic capped a blockbuster day of wheeling and dealing by trading one franchise cornerstone for another, sending Rashard Lewis to the Washington Wizards for Gilbert Arenas on Saturday.

That trade followed news of a deal that sent Vince Carter to the Phoenix Suns in a six-player swap that returns Hedo Turkoglu to the Magic.

The Magic also get Jason Richardson and Earl Clark from the Suns in exchange for Carter, Marcin Gortat, Mickael Pietrus, a 2011 first-round pick and cash considerations.

"We needed a little bit more punch," Magic president Otis Smith said. "All those guys coming in have an ability to move the ball. After looking at our team through 25 games, we were missing a little something. I thought change was needed."

The Arenas-Lewis deal doesn't include other pieces. Smith said he's not concerned about Arenas' off-the-court troubles.

"We have a tendency not to forgive people in this country," Smith said. "We have a tendency to hold onto things a little bit longer, particularly if they play professional sports. And I always say that some times good people do stupid things, and that one's right on the top of the list. But I feel comfortable with who he is, knowing him since he was 19 years old."

7 years ago '06        #240
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
get ready for the gifs
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago