Magic to only dress 8 players tonight, trades "done" (Carter, Lewis out - Arenas, Richardson in)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-18-2010, 05:29 PM         #201
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renothebest said:
damn orlando has so many damn shoioters they can all light it up lmao omg just send it downlow to d.howard and pass the ball to one of em open shooters

good trade for magic... I wanna see how carter does with nash tho
if thats the way you think team win , then go ahead and like watching losing teams
 7 years ago '05        #202
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

east on lock look out lakers

:celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

OUR starting 5>>>>

12-18-2010, 05:37 PM         #203
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 renothebest said:
damn orlando has so many damn shoioters they can all light it up lmao omg just send it downlow to d.howard and pass the ball to one of em open shooters

Did you not know that was their game plan before this trade? They did this trade because they can't win depending on Howard posting up and sending the ball out. This trade gives Orlando "playmakers" other than Howard, while keeping the outside shooting game.
 7 years ago '05        #204
BlaznHizzle|M 3 heat pts
space
space
$14,408 | Props total: 24 24
As a Magic fan not sure if i like this or not yet..

553 - 94 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 85% 2 (0) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 4-2, Rank #212 | Aug 14: 69-20, Rank #59 | Aug 13: 111-27, Rank #24 | Aug 12: 415-99, Rank #11 | Aug 11: 74-23, Rank #61 | Aug 10: 2042-879, Rank #1 | Aug 09: 1049-376, Rank #1 | Aug 08: 1452-454, Rank #1 *
 12-18-2010, 05:38 PM         #205
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Arenas >>> Lewis
Richardson >>> Vince
 12-18-2010, 05:40 PM         #206
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think everyone won but the wizards. The magic needed to get rid of vince and lewis, neither were living up to expectations of being that second third scorer. The hedo acquisition is just trying to catch that lightning in the bottle from a couple seasons ago, if it doesn't happen they still got richardson and arenas. The suns got another interior player in gortat and more scoring with pietrus and carter, their trusting that steve nash can play with anyone and help them regain form. The wiz lost they trade one bad contract arenas for another one lewis who is the second highest paid player behind kobe. Plus if they play lewis and blatche on the floor at the same time it's a defensive nightmare.
 12-18-2010, 05:41 PM         #207
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i wonder how many magic fans feel like they missed out on Gortat
 12-18-2010, 05:44 PM         #208
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lewis played like a puzzy as talented as he is and VC is washed up. good to see turkoglu back, i thought they should never have traded him and now you got arenas with dwight. sounds good for the magic overall
 7 years ago '04        #209
cali22buck 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,379 | Props total: 42 42
its obvious were banking on playing the Heat and avoiding the Celtics in the playoffs..
 7 years ago '07        #210
Avon_Barksdale 4344 heat pts4344
space
space
$42,483 | Props total: 56015 56015
JJ Red!ck about to be traded for a big man just wait.
 7 years ago '10        #211
space
space
space
$1,232 | Props total: 1835 1835
 Main Event said:
WojYahooNBA Orlando will send PHX Carter, Gortat, Pietrus, a 1st round pick and $3 million for Richardson, Hedo and Earl Clark, source tells Y! Sports.

[pic - click to view]

ya im jumpin off a cliff tonight
Sooooo....did you get a chance to go to Five Guys up here in PHX..
 7 years ago '05        #212
iggyemu 
space
space
$24,787 | Props total: 4901 4901
The deal makes the Magic better. Just a couple of things. They are still not better than Boston and Miami at the 2 and 3 spots. The one advantage they hold over both teams is Howard and he still isn't capable offensively of dominating a series against either Boston or Miami. But those two guys fit better than VC. Turk comes back to a place where he had great success. Going to a.ssume he works out as well. Losing Pietrus will hurt b/c Richardson isn't the caliber of defender and I would argue that he isn't quite the shooter either. But they had to give up a piece they probably didn't and take a contract they probably didn't want in order to get their man which was Turk. The size they lost by sending Gortat will hurt em as well. Dwight is a foul magnet and with the biggest guy behind him being 6'9 that won't bode well. But at least now they have a more traditional lineup with Bass and Howard up front.

As far as the Lewis' trade...the match up problems he posed had run it's course. Both the Lakers and Celtics showed they could adapt to it. He no longer contributed once that occurred. Getting Arenas as a sixth man is a great plus. Bad contract for bad contract essentially. But if I were Jameer Nelson I would be worried. They can't play both guys together against Boston or Miami. They will get k!lled by Allen and Wade. If Jameer's play slips and Arenas takes off and he has a resurrection similar to Mike Vick...I think Jameer will be in the odd man out and that could cause chemistry issues. SVG isn't the best personnel guy so I worry about his ability to handle such an issue if it came up.

All in all the Heat and Celtics are still better. The Magic are clearly third above Chicago. They will win games and Arenas I think will play well for them. Turk will do what he did 2 years ago. I also like the deal for the Wizards. Blatche and McGee struggled on the floor together. Being able to play Lewis at the 4 with Blatche at the 5 will open up the offense. If they can get John Wall to actually play in games they might be able to get themselves an 8th seed. And PHX. VC's expiring contract will help even if his play doesn't.
 7 years ago '08        #213
returnofthemack 2 heat pts
space
space
$740 | Props total: 2 2
PHX is going to be tough.

Got 2 better scorers in Lewis and Carter. N WATCH how Gortat Go Ham while hes on PHX.
 12-18-2010, 06:04 PM         #214
luker1920 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Everyone is sleeping on Gortat, Dwight goofy a.ss overshadowed Gortats abilities

Gortat got a sick offensive game
 7 years ago '06        #215
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
 returnofthemack said:
PHX is going to be tough.

Got 2 better scorers in Lewis and Carter. N WATCH how Gortat Go Ham while hes on PHX.
 7 years ago '08        #216
100dollarman 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,508 | Props total: 360 360
Good trade for both teams.
I hope VC could make the playoff with Nash. If old man Grant Hill could play so good, just imaging Vince playing
 12-18-2010, 06:17 PM         #217
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 100dollarman said:
Good trade for both teams.
I hope VC could make the playoff with Nash. If old man Grant Hill could play so good, just imaging Vince playing
Yeah but in their primes grant hill was a way better player then vince carter.
 7 years ago '05        #218
GodGaveMeStyle 
space
space
$671 | Props total: 4 4
I swear I feel dumb and dumber when I read people's post from boxden sometimes.

Orlando lost? That is DUMBEST thing I have ever heard.

Trades:
Arenas>Lewis
If you thought that was a loss for Orlando you are RETARDED.

J.Rich,Hedo,Earl Clark>Vince,Pietrus,Gortat
J.Rich is better better in EVERY aspect then Vince right now. Also, J.Rich knows his limits, he doesnt try to hog ball like Vince did.
Hedo is just thrown in the trade and can produce in Magic offense. Suns didnt have a big man down low to help Hedo do his work. Post him on the three and it is over.
Earl Clark is actually a good hustle player if you ever watched him. Not great, but god role player.
Losing Gortat is fine because he OVERRATED and cost WAY too much. Bass is coming up now since he getting P.T. and yal also have Ryan Anderson, which I like, to stretch the floor out as a big man. Give Ryan Anderson some more P.T. which is an upside for you.
Pietrus is only one out of the three you will miss the most. His defense is remarkable. But with yal having J.Rich AND Q.Rich yal should be fine with departing with Pietrus.

ONLY thing Orlando needs to do now is depart with that highly overrated player Jameer Nelson. Orlando needs a pass first PG with the squad they have now. That is why I LOVED it when Nelson was hurt and J.Will started. His a.ssist to turnover ratio was the best in league. Yal was a great team too. People were surprised but if you know anything about basketball you shouldnt have been.

All in all: ORLANDO r*peD BOTH DEALS!!!

PS...Hedo did Win, so did Lewis bum butt.
 7 years ago '05        #219
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
looks like im a Sun fan now, excuse me while i face f**k a knife.
 12-18-2010, 06:36 PM         #220
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GodGaveMeStyle said:
I swear I feel dumb and dumber when I read people's post from boxden sometimes.

Orlando lost? That is DUMBEST thing I have ever heard.

Trades:
Arenas>Lewis
If you thought that was a loss for Orlando you are RETARDED.

J.Rich,Hedo,Earl Clark>Vince,Pietrus,Gortat
J.Rich is better better in EVERY aspect then Vince right now. Also, J.Rich knows his limits, he doesnt try to hog ball like Vince did.
Hedo is just thrown in the trade and can produce in Magic offense. Suns didnt have a big man down low to help Hedo do his work. Post him on the three and it is over.
Earl Clark is actually a good hustle player if you ever watched him. Not great, but god role player.
Losing Gortat is fine because he OVERRATED and cost WAY too much. Bass is coming up now since he getting P.T. and yal also have Ryan Anderson, which I like, to stretch the floor out as a big man. Give Ryan Anderson some more P.T. which is an upside for you.
Pietrus is only one out of the three you will miss the most. His defense is remarkable. But with yal having J.Rich AND Q.Rich yal should be fine with departing with Pietrus.

ONLY thing Orlando needs to do now is depart with that highly overrated player Jameer Nelson. Orlando needs a pass first PG with the squad they have now. That is why I LOVED it when Nelson was hurt and J.Will started. His a.ssist to turnover ratio was the best in league. Yal was a great team too. People were surprised but if you know anything about basketball you shouldnt have been.

All in all: ORLANDO r*peD BOTH DEALS!!!

PS...Hedo did Win, so did Lewis bum butt.
I agree with you on everything except jameer nelson being overrated if you rate him as an elite point guard then yeah. I think he's just inconsistent he absolutely r*ped raymond felton in the playoffs against the bobcats last year.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago