DaOmega_1's TOP 10 best movies of 2010 list

most viewed right now
 102
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 83
Damn!! Is all I can say
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
39 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
30 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-19-2010, 11:48 AM         #121
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DaOmega_1 said:
Bale WILL be nominated for best supporting actor.
Who else off the top of your head do you think will be in that category from this year?
 12-19-2010, 11:52 AM         #122
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My favorite supporting actor of the year is John Malkovich from "Red". He had me rolling on the floor the whole time.
 12-19-2010, 11:54 AM         #123
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
My favorite supporting actor of the year is John Malkovich from "Red". He had me rolling on the floor the whole time.
 12-19-2010, 12:00 PM         #124
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Pretty much he had me . Played the paranoid hilarious old man to perfection.


Last edited by TheBallDontLie; 12-19-2010 at 12:04 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #125
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
avatar space
space
$18,668 | Props total: 4418 4418
Flipped should have made the Top 10.
 7 years ago '05        #126
ONESUN187 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,309 | Props total: 595 595
i`d take out like 5 or 6 of the movies on that list.inception was good but way too long and boring.shutter island was garbage.social network was good too but not top 10.black swan,let me in and 127 hours were fantastic and deserve to be on the list.
 12-19-2010, 12:09 PM         #127
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 PuBSTaR GaMiNG said:
Flipped should have made the Top 10.
I was about to watch that.
 12-19-2010, 01:05 PM         #128
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illstreet said:
Who else off the top of your head do you think will be in that category from this year?
Yo just ignored the f**k outta your gay question.
 7 years ago '05        #129
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
 Illstreet said:
Who else off the top of your head do you think will be in that category from this year?
Not sure... Most likely, Vincent Cassel from Black Swan, Andrew Garfield from The Social Network, and maybe Jeremy Renner from The Town.... It's a fiercely competitive year in that category, so there are possibly more contenders I'm forgetting about...
 7 years ago '05        #130
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
My two pence - Inception....dunno about that movie, top 10? for shizure but just thinking about that film. While I didn't find it to be cold and I certainly enjoyed it I have to admit I failed to share the jeopardy that the film attempts to imbue. I mean, I couldn't help but think that if you are in a dream then in effect you are in a movie where you call all the shots at runtime. Why would you ever possibly be in danger? I suspect it is because of the 'mustn't reveal im in a dream or everyone will try and get me' thing but I just kept thinking "f**k this, magic some guns and then fly out of there".
 12-19-2010, 02:18 PM         #131
TheBallDontLie 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why Jeremy Renner? He's just playing a role he plays in real life a douche bag with a boston accent. That would be like nominating Wood Harris for playing a hoodlum role.
 7 years ago '05        #132
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271 OP
space
avatar space
space
$13,848 | Props total: 4149 4149
 rashcobar said:
My two pence - Inception....dunno about that movie, top 10? for shizure but just thinking about that film. While I didn't find it to be cold and I certainly enjoyed it I have to admit I failed to share the jeopardy that the film attempts to imbue. I mean, I couldn't help but think that if you are in a dream then in effect you are in a movie where you call all the shots at runtime. Why would you ever possibly be in danger? I suspect it is because of the 'mustn't reveal im in a dream or everyone will try and get me' thing but I just kept thinking "f**k this, magic some guns and then fly out of there".
Well, the thing is if they died in this particular dream, they wouldn't just wake up, they'd pretty much become a vegetable, and their minds would be pretty much gone.
 7 years ago '05        #133
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
Yeah, I feel what your saying Omega. That was what I was thinking though, I just thought how could you die? I'd make a force field form around me or turn into the Green Lantern or some s**t coz this is just a f**kin dream but the film set the parameters and I guess that's what we had to work with.
 7 years ago '05        #134
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
I know im late but...does this place auto censor swear words? that's pretty f**king cool.
 7 years ago '05        #135
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
Ha! it did it again:applause:
 7 years ago '05        #136
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 rashcobar said:
My two pence - Inception....dunno about that movie, top 10? for shizure but just thinking about that film. While I didn't find it to be cold and I certainly enjoyed it I have to admit I failed to share the jeopardy that the film attempts to imbue. I mean, I couldn't help but think that if you are in a dream then in effect you are in a movie where you call all the shots at runtime. Why would you ever possibly be in danger? I suspect it is because of the 'mustn't reveal im in a dream or everyone will try and get me' thing but I just kept thinking "f**k this, magic some guns and then fly out of there".


You answered your own question.
 7 years ago '05        #137
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 TheBallDontLie said:
Why Jeremy Renner? He's just playing a role he plays in real life a douche bag with a boston accent. That would be like nominating Wood Harris for playing a hoodlum role.


C'mon man don't let your hate for that movie make you depreciate his role in the movie. He got me to care about his character pretty much just as much as anybody else's character in any movie this year.


Last edited by ReppinDaBurghh; 12-19-2010 at 02:38 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #138
rashcobar 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$11,832 | Props total: 3449 3449
No I didn't (f**k you pulling that face fo?) regardless if they found out who I was, if i could say, turn into the Hulk who could harm me?
 7 years ago '05        #139
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 rashcobar said:
Yeah, I feel what your saying Omega. That was what I was thinking though, I just thought how could you die? I'd make a force field form around me or turn into the Green Lantern or some s**t coz this is just a f**kin dream but the film set the parameters and I guess that's what we had to work with.
The goal wasn't to just survive or k!ll random people in the dreams, they were trying to subconsciously plant messages in a guys brain. Did you not pay attention to the plot at all?
 7 years ago '05        #140
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$53,470 | Props total: 7119 7119
 rashcobar said:
No I didn't (f**k you pulling that face fo?) regardless if they found out who I was, if i could say, turn into the Hulk who could harm me?
Again, clearly you just flat out didn't even pay attention to the plot of the movie you watched.

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 31
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
66 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
189 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Michael "Walking Bucket" Beasley Highlights vs Thunder | 30pts, 5reb, 4ast
74 comments
1 day ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy