Report: Arenas expects to play for the Magic soon

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
199 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
131 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
The Wizards would become the most laziest, selfish, non-caring team in history if this goes down. Vince, Josh and Blatche equals bad s**t. Damn sure wont be any defense played.
 7 years ago '10        #102
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,206 | Props total: 2475 2475
 Fly 2ndComing said:
The Wizards would become the most laziest, selfish, non-caring team in history if this goes down. Vince, Josh and Blatche equals bad s**t. Damn sure wont be any defense played.
howard will play jus cus he needs to do something if he wants to be on a team next yr. and if we get shard instead of carter we create a hella mismatches. vc will be lazy yea, but vc > arenas in the interest of our squad imo
 7 years ago '06        #103
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 xxhighriser said:
f**k no.. thats our best player right now
your getting gilbert off your hands.. ya'll mother f**kers should be happy..
 7 years ago '10        #104
smoothSeph 63 heat pts63
space
space
$7,206 | Props total: 2475 2475
 iCON-8 said:
your getting gilbert off your hands.. ya'll mother f**kers should be happy..
trust me im happy as anything... but what does that have to do with us doing u any favors? no point in trading if u dish out more than u recieve
 7 years ago '04        #105
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
UPDATE: League sources say a third team is involved, with the Suns possibly contributing Hedo Turkoglu to the equation. The Magic, trying to make a bold move to close the gap with Boston and Miami, would wind up with Arenas and Turkoglu, who would return to the team he led to the NBA Finals before a frustrating year in Toronto. Magic center Marcin Gortat is "100 percent involved," though it's unclear whether the Magic would be sending out Rashard Lewis, Vince Carter, or both.
 7 years ago '04        #106
space
space

Dwight Howard according to sources vented pretty aggressively at both Stan Van Gundy and Otis Smith, urging change.
Sources say chemistry between players has not been the same since finger pointing in Portland and Utah.. trust between certain guys is lost.
Sources say Magic still talking to several teams and that Washington talk is one part of bigger Magic deal...
 7 years ago '04        #107
space
space
My man @pinglocal6 is reporting Vince and Gortat are key pieces to Magic trade...
Magic are gutting the team

@stevekylerNBA
RT @fasteddy_98: @stevekylerNBA - Magic fans don't want Arenas... Magic players don't want Vince... Otis trying for J Rich and Hedo first.

Last edited by #RAPTORSWON; 12-18-2010 at 10:48 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #108
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1574 1574
man i hope we dont trade nick young ill be a bitter wizards fan for a minute dude has crazy potential imo.
 7 years ago '08        #109
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,102 | Props total: 2824 2824
at n*ggas wanting Nick Young when trading Gil gives him more playing time and definitely more of a chance to shine. He's been ballin this year so I doubt we move him. I'd throw in Blatche's a.ss in a heartbeat tho, no team with him starting at the 4 will ever be any good
 7 years ago '04        #110
space
space
@stevekylerNBA RT Vince+Gortat for Hedo or Arenas? --- Rashard for Gil, Vince and Gortat for J Rich and Hedo, Anderson possible
@stevekylerNBA RT @JarethOMMB: @stevekylerNBA Likelihood or a deal being done before Monday? %? -- with Otis? who knows, everyone saying could drop today.
 7 years ago '06        #111
iCON-8 1 heat pts
space
space
$7,832 | Props total: 2 2
 JCyclops said:
at n*ggas wanting Nick Young when trading Gil gives him more playing time and definitely more of a chance to shine. He's been ballin this year so I doubt we move him. I'd throw in Blatche's a.ss in a heartbeat tho, no team with him starting at the 4 will ever be any good
i know how good Nick Young is thats why send him to the Nets

He'll get to ball out on our squad.
 7 years ago '05        #112
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,763 | Props total: 1574 1574
 JCyclops said:
nah mane i highly disagree on that blatche comment he could be force but he just be loafing like s**t.
 7 years ago '04        #113
space
space
Dan_Savage Twitter:
Magic GM Otis Smith: yes there are conversations with Washington involving Gilbert Arenas.
on like donkey kong
 7 years ago '05        #114
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
I heard:

Vince & Gortat to Washington, Arenas & Hedo to Orlando, Lewis to Phoenix. Possibly Blatche also involved.

Every "source" has its own variation. We will see who all suits up against Miami tonight.
 7 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
I heard:

Vince & Gortat to Washington, Arenas & Hedo to Orlando, Lewis to Phoenix. Possibly Blatche also involved.

Every "source" has its own variation. We will see who all suits up against Miami tonight.
Basically, this is a giant cluster f**k.
 7 years ago '05        #116
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
If I'm the Orlando Magic I stay far ahead of BOTH Arenas and Hedo. Otis Smith is going to drive Dwight Howard out if town. I'm 90% sure he leaves in 2012. Horrible contract after horrible contract, then when they finally pass on the chance to dish out another horrible contract (Hedo) they turn around and reacquire him on that horrible contract? Lol if that happens!

Arenas is going to k!ll that team too. Yeah, he will have his highlight moments and walk off game winners, but in the long run he will hurt them and help push Dwight out the door.
 7 years ago '04        #117
space
space
 2 Pistolz said:
If I'm the Orlando Magic I stay far ahead of BOTH Arenas and Hedo. Otis Smith is going to drive Dwight Howard out if town. I'm 90% sure he leaves in 2012. Horrible contract after horrible contract, then when they finally pass on the chance to dish out another horrible contract (Hedo) they turn around and reacquire him on that horrible contract? Lol if that happens!

Arenas is going to k!ll that team too. Yeah, he will have his highlight moments and walk off game winners, but in the long run he will hurt them and help push Dwight out the door.
They aren't using him properly there anyways...
 7 years ago '05        #118
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
If anything Orlando should be trying to unload Lewis for an expiring, especially with Vince expiring next summer. This current team is NOT coming out of the East this year, so why not prepare to build the team the RIGHT WAY around Dwight.....

They should be targeting Melo next summer to pair with Dwight and Jameer. That would be a real contender: Nelson / Pietrus-Red!ck / Melo / Bass / Dwight.
 7 years ago '04        #119
space
space
Hedo Turkoglu to Orlando talk has legs... Hedo is owed $23 million after this season, he waived his final year to get out of Toronto.
Hedooooooooooooo

[video - click to view]

time for a new video
 7 years ago '04        #120
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,733 | Props total: 6436 6436
Oh man.... they need to get this s**t done today
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Rossí Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
63 comments
2 days ago
@gear
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy