Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
195 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #61
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
The magic are so f'king dumb. Why wouldn't you just let Carter's contract expire instead of taking on Gilbert's contract which is worse? He hasn't proven he can stay healthy OR stay out of trouble yet, it's only december. I don't know just seems like a stupid deal even though it's a rotoworld rumor.
 7 years ago '06        #62
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Andre3stacks said:
f**k yes best news I heard all day. Arenas gets a chance to win cuz he damn sure wont do it here. Wall will finally begin to develop. I applaud Ernie if he gets this done. I want Bass or Gortat with VC tho.

Wall
VC
Howard
Blatche
Mcgee

With Hinrich, Thornton, Gortat, and Young coming off the bench is good news for me.
Way to keep the expectations high in DC
 7 years ago '04        #63
dj X 33 heat pts33
space
space
$18,735 | Props total: 6438 6438
 beantown said:
The magic are so f'king dumb. Why wouldn't you just let Carter's contract expire instead of taking on Gilbert's contract which is worse? He hasn't proven he can stay healthy OR stay out of trouble yet, it's only december. I don't know just seems like a stupid deal even though it's a rotoworld rumor.
I agree
 7 years ago '04        #64
#RAPTORSWON 228 heat pts228
space
space
$22,256 | Props total: 2706 2706
carter/lewis for arenas/blatche and the expirings of howard/jinlian
Someone posted this on realgm, not sure if its true....
 7 years ago '08        #65
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,114 | Props total: 2831 2831
 Russ369 said:
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee throw in Blatche!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '08        #66
Andre3stacks 20 heat pts20
space
space
$18,925 | Props total: 7318 7318
 Russ369 said:
smh I still want Blatche and dont want Lewis contract. and we giving up Howard.
 7 years ago '04        #67
space
space
 Andre3stacks said:
smh I still want Blatche and dont want Lewis contract. and we giving up Howard.
Its probably fake so don't get too down...

I heard that rumour, also the VC for J-Rich rumour, madness... anyways im out BX got an exam at 9am gotta sleep peeeaaaace
 7 years ago '08        #68
space
space
Source: Rashard Lewis Possibly Included in Orlando Magic Trade for Gilbert Arenas with Washington Wizards

Minimalistchalksquare_tiny by Evan Dunlap on Dec 18, 2010 12:51 AM EST in News

* 50 comments
* Story-email Email
* Printer Print

Photo

More photos » Colin E Braley - AP

Browse more photos »

The Orlando Magic's trade discussions with the Washington Wizards regarding point guard Gilbert Arenas may involve the Magic sending more back to Washington than first thought. A source advised Orlando Pinstriped Post that combo forward Rashard Lewis, who owns the league's second-largest salary, is "being discussed" in this potential trade, with shooting guard Vince Carter also headed to the nation's capital.

Lewis' potential inclusion in the trade changes its dynamics entirely, as it'd signal a clear signal that Orlando intends to trim salary. Such a development corroborates an earlier report by CBSSports' Ken Berger. He quotes "a source familiar with the Magic's plans as saying, "they're not in the same class as Boston or Miami. With a $94 million payroll, they didn’t do that to get out of the first round. The window has closed up a bit."

Lewis and Carter combine to earn over $37 million this season, according to ShamSports, so if the Magic were to send them both to Washington, the Wizards would have to include more than Arenas' $17.7 million salary to make the trade work under the NBA's Collective Bargaining Agreement. My source did not know which players Orlando would receive in this scenario, but did say it's "unlikely" that veteran combo guard Kirk Hinrich would be in their number.

It's important to note that trade discussions often include mentions of players who do not ultimately change sides when a deal is finished. As such, it's possible that either Lewis or Carter could stay with the Magic even if Orlando acquires Arenas. And again it's important to point out that a trade does not look imminent at this point. However, it does appear as though Orlando is very motivated to shake up its roster, and the chances it does so in the near future are high.

To the source's knowledge, the Magic have not included young big men Ryan Anderson, Brandon Bass, or Marcin Gortat in trade discussions with the Wizards. Last week, Magic President of Basketball Operations Otis Smith named those three players as the ones to whom most trade calls he receives pertain.

I dont even care anymore Ill take Rashad bum a.ss honestly.
 7 years ago '04        #69
space
space
Yea I just read that Nash actually may be included in this somehow... Wtffff
 7 years ago '06        #70
TheKidHypno' 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,412 | Props total: 102 102
 Russ369 said:
someone also posted this on realgm....

ORL gets Arenas, Richardson, Nash
WASH gets VC
PHO gets Peitrus and Rashard.

7 years ago '08        #71
space
space
 TheKidHypno' said:
someone also posted this on realgm....

ORL gets Arenas, Richardson, Nash
WASH gets VC
PHO gets Peitrus and Rashard.

WOW. Suns lose hard with that.
 7 years ago '06        #72
homme 59 heat pts59
space
space
$9,367 | Props total: 2081 2081
wow that would be a crazy trade, get it done Otis :applause:
 7 years ago '10        #73
Gottagat 
space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
nah nash is jesus round der. it wud be no way 2 spin it 2 fans

i wanted 2 see gil play tomorrow 2 he always use 2 go ham wen i waz at verizon .i guess da Zards gonna be short handed 4 dat a.ss whoppin tomorrow
 7 years ago '08        #74
Future 44 heat pts44
space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Vince Carter is washed up
 7 years ago '08        #75
space
space
AlexKennedyNBA

One source says Gilbert Arenas to Orlando is done with an announcement expected tomorrow and debut on Monday. Still no word who Wizards get.

AlexKennedyNBA: If Wizards get Rashard Lewis as @BQRMagic believes, it sounds like the Magic will continue to shop Vince Carter and Marcin Gortat package.

AlexKennedyNBA: Still working the phones to confirm but it all lines up. The more I hear, the more I believe a second move could be coming.
 7 years ago '05        #76
Panopticon 42 heat pts42
space
space
$23,924 | Props total: 11287 11287
If Orlando gets no defense out of it, Orlando lost. And if the Suns trade Steve Nash, well s**t, I just can't see that.
 7 years ago '08        #77
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,114 | Props total: 2831 2831
Is Wall playing tomorrow night?? I'd try to cop tickets since the Heat are comin to town, but it'll have a higher entertainment value if Wall plays
 12-18-2010, 12:55 AM         #78
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Phoenix rids themselves of the horrible Turkoglu contract. Add Nelson, a cap-friendly Brandon Bass, and Josh Howard's expiring. While also getting a slew of picks from Orlando and/or Washington + cash from Washington. Also does a good deed to Nash by putting him on a legit contender after screwing up so many moves during his tenure there.

Orlando grabs Nash, who reinvents Dwight's and the rest of that roster's careers. Turkoglu maybe gets a shot of life going back to Orlando. And takes a chance on Arenas. Nash's impact on Dwight single-handedly turns them into more of a contender in the East.

Washington ends the Arenas era, gets VC's expiring contract, and grabs Gortat, a solid rebounder and a guy who will set plenty of picks for Wall.

7 years ago '10        #79
Gottagat 
space
space
damn so i guess dey trying to make a overhaul gettin dem bums out of orlando 1 by 1

i wonder if dey trying 2 get melo?
 7 years ago '10        #80
Gottagat 
space
space
 JCyclops said:
Is Wall playing tomorrow night?? I'd try to cop tickets since the Heat are comin to town, but it'll have a higher entertainment value if Wall plays
im goin and i dont expect dat n*gga 2 play
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy