Game Reacts To Soulja Boy's 13K First-Week Sales

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
94 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
102 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
6327 pageviews
56 comments

SM 38164 heat pts38164
space
space
$127,805 | Props total: 67143 67143
Game Reacts To Soulja Boy's 13K First-Week Sales

West Coast rapper Game has shared his reaction to Soulja Boy's new DeAndre Way solo album selling just over 13,000 copies in its first-week earlier this month.

Writing on Twitter, Game questioned the rapper's selling power.

"I f#cks wit my fans & they f#cks wit ME. it's funny how n!ggaz be havin like 8,342,017 followers but can't sell 15,000 albums.," Game tweeted Thursday (December 16) night.

"That's like a n!gga they can't bench press his own weight. I guarantee I will match my followers in UNITS sold when RED drop. #thinkRED"

"Can somebody tell me if it's a FACT that my n!gga @souljaboy only did 13,000 units ??? I don't believe that for one second LIARS"

"she betta #thinkRED ! RED album gone be #1 on soundscan 1st week just like da last 3 albums. I aint put out a album that wasn't #1 1st week"

"But back on that otha sh!t, my n!gga @souljaboy aint never sold no 13,000 1st week ! Y'all can get the f#ck outta here wit that one"

" well next time @souljaboy drop a album I'm gone be the 1st n!gga in line to support. That's the lil homie" (Soulja Boy's Twitter)

Soulja Boy's album sold just over 13,000 copies in its first-week.

Rapper Soulja Boy Tell Em's The DeAndre Way also debuted on the chart at No. 90. With seven days down, the rapper's new album has sold 13,400 copies. (SOHH Sales Wrap)

Earlier this month, Game taunted Lloyd Bank's Hunger For More 2 (HFM2) album sales.

"Shout out to @lloydbanks for coming in #25 on soundscan the 1st week selling 45,188 copies with the new album. I knew u could do it champ !," Game tweeted Wednesday (December 1).

"Again, I'm not hating.... I'm encouraging EVERYONE to go out & cop @lloydbanks new album "SMH2" Oops, I meant "HFM2"... my bad sport" (Game's Twitter)

Last spring, Soulja Boy opened up about making music and working with relatively unknown producers.

"I usually produce all of my own records," he revealed in an interview. "My most successful record was 100-percent me--I wrote and produced it. I've been producing for myself and I'm starting to get more respect; having parties reach out and ask me for beats. I want to change up my thing a bit and I know even with the talent I got, there are some things that I can't do that other producers can bring to the table...I keep my ear to the street. I like to play it by ear and I don't rate another producer [by] his stats. If I hear a hot beat in the street that I can get versus a wack beat from a hot named producer; which one I'ma do?" (XXL Mag)

[pic - click to view]

Game Sees R.E.D. Over Soulja Boy's 13K First-Week Sales | SOHH.COM

56 comments for "Game Reacts To Soulja Boy's 13K First-Week Sales"

7 years ago '10        #2
Mocking Mind 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,448 | Props total: 88 88
When is R.E.D coming out again?
 12-17-2010, 07:01 PM         #3
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
good sb run is over
 7 years ago '05        #4
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
Man....the day the 1st week numbers come out for this n*gga.....oh man....:lol2:
 7 years ago '06        #5
Hussle 36 heat pts36
space
space
$4,698 | Props total: 248 248
Game twitter career > his current music career
 7 years ago '08        #6
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 648 648
Game got jokes, but underneath it all he's scared as hell 2 drop, If I was him I would just keep touring for the next two years until my name has no buzz bc it's a wrap for The Game pun intended
 7 years ago '05        #7
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
Game shouldn't talk

he will only do slightly better.
 7 years ago '10        #8
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Seriously i wanna make a twitter and get this n*gga to shut da f**k up... Atleast they puttin out music(Soulja boy shyt poo) but they atleast putting shyt out this n*gga on twitter all got damn day tweeting and aint rapped a f**kin line smh Red aint Neva coming out.. Jeezy Tm 103 a drop before red.. Jcole Album gone drop before red... Willow Smith album will sell 2 times as much as Red.. thats a bet
 7 years ago '10        #9
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
space
$8,389 | Props total: 11299 11299
i can't wait for this n*gga to drop his flopped album so he can shut the f**k up, i see why people get at the unit this s**t is annoying
 7 years ago '05        #10
Da Gooneyz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 822 822
 2TopFlite said:
Seriously i wanna make a twitter and get this n*gga to shut da f**k up... Atleast they puttin out music(Soulja boy shyt poo) but they atleast putting shyt out this n*gga on twitter all got damn day tweeting and aint rapped a f**kin line smh Red aint Neva coming out.. Jeezy Tm 103 a drop before red.. Jcole Album gone drop before red... Willow Smith album will sell 2 times as much as Red.. thats a bet
detox finna drop before this n*gga s**t!
 7 years ago '04        #11
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
lol at people gettin mad at game when yall do the same s**t on BX...lol hilarious
 7 years ago '04        #12
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 kiddrocay said:
Im not mad, I just want him to drop already, jay z will have like 25 posthumous albums when game drops red
lol naw its all good just f**kin around...cuz people be knockin sales on here...but yeah who knows when his album will drop...he did make a comment on it tho...somethin like, sorry for the wait, people dont know the label politics artists have to go through or some s**t...once i heard he was goin on aftermath i knew this would happen...but then again it might help cuz alotta the s**t he dropped was hella weak
 7 years ago '10        #13
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Mocking Mind said:
 12-17-2010, 08:21 PM         #14
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Soulja Boy outsold game in 2010.

At least SB got a release date.

Gayme lost.
 7 years ago '10        #15
basedhiphop 
space
space
$1,782 | Props total: 0 0
Game is one of the worst and most generic to ever do it . He'll never sell, besides his core audience of dumbasses who don't know how to download music off the internet without Limewire.

[video - click to view]

>>> his career

Soulja Boy outsold game in 2010.

At least SB got a release date.

Gayme lost.
 12-17-2010, 09:12 PM         #16
big blak afrika 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 basedhiphop said:
Game is one of the worst and most generic to ever do it . He'll never sell, besides his core audience of dumbasses who don't know how to download music off the internet without Limewire.

>>> his career
WOW that is f**king terrible hip hop lost humanity lost exsistence lost God save us.
 12-17-2010, 09:31 PM         #17
CHOPPAS ON DECK 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the reason soulja boy flopped is cuz nobody buying that bulls**t no more, only real artist with content and a real fan base are going to sell nowadays....a club joint and internet buzz isnt going to save u no more Drake, Ross, Kanye, Eminem, and even Wayne who was locked up all sold records...J.Cole album is gon do number too

at least the lil dude still gon have show and ringtone money
 7 years ago '10        #18
trill jackson 737 heat pts737
space
space
$18,849 | Props total: 13260 13260
non lyrical rappers have no longevity
 7 years ago '05        #19
meercy|m 
space
space
$9,374 | Props total: 471 471
as mad as ppl seem.. yall know he gone sell more than sb right ?
 12-17-2010, 09:34 PM         #20
Jey Johnson88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mocking Mind said:
N.E.V.E.R
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
27 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
127 comments
23 hours ago