Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2010, 07:17 PM         #41
GhostDigga 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Better sell that 100 thousand pair of horse teeth.
 7 years ago '10        #42
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
its just a misunderstanding.........they got the paper work wrong and Scrappy just gotta go sign that s**t!!!!!!!!

them n*ggaz gonna make a video vacuuming the house out
 7 years ago '10        #43
kingblock 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 2057 2057
Dont surprise me, this dude was pushing decked out buicks at the height of his career. So lil jon probably in them pockets

Last edited by kingblock; 12-17-2010 at 07:30 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #44
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
 TrueWest_1 said:
WTF. Even a normal person with a 9 to 5 can pay that mortgage.

Its not hard to believe tho. Lil Scrappy hasn't done s**t in like 6 years.
UHMMM...No they can't.

That's not exactly "cheap" for the average home owner in alot of places....Those homes aren't expensive but there are ALOT of "normal" 9-5 everyday joe's you can breathe on that type of mortgage.
 7 years ago '10        #45
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
 Cutty Olds said:
UHMMM...No they can't.

That's not exactly "cheap" for the average home owner in alot of places....Those homes aren't expensive but there are ALOT of "normal" 9-5 everyday joe's you can breathe on that type of mortgage.
lol the median home price is more than that house. so the average home owner can afford that house.
 7 years ago '04        #46
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 hustlershope84 said:
Lets say you work full time as a delivery driver or waiter you at $15.00 an hour on average(I worked as pizza driver some days you make less a lot of days I made upwards 19-20 an hour but if you balanced it out with everything gas car depreication etc I made 15 on average) you're going to make. So 40 * 15 = 2400 thats with no overtime. Thats not considering some upper scale waiters at finer establishments can make 20+ an hour. So your mortgage on a 182k house with no down payment is 1150 + insurance. So you telling me he can't pay 1300 a month? I don't understand it thats pure mismanagement of funds.
Bruh,
buy the time you pay gas for your whip, car insurance, furniture, utilities, car note (if he has one) regular maintenance for your house and car, you'll be house broken! That's not including medical and the taxes are going to be coming out of that 2,400. Your also relying on tips to help with your wage and that good s**t is not constant and or stable. And I didn't include entertainment

Hell I know several delivery drivers and they aren't making CLOSE to 2,400 week..hell there barely making it! Were do you stay where they have Pizza guys staying in $180,000 dollar homes! I know where my black a.ss is going to retire when im out the military!:surprised:
 12-17-2010, 07:41 PM         #47
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
but every insist on being rappers...fukk that shiit
 12-17-2010, 07:42 PM         #48
ColdbloodedQ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
see they floss in their videos so people don't even think of them when some bull s**t like "rappers that are most likely to be homeless" pop up on twitter.
 7 years ago '04        #49
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
 hustlershope84 said:
lol the median home price is more than that house. so the average home owner can afford that house.
Damn...I don't wanna derail this thread doing a Real Estate 101...but average home owner "where" Because that is not places like Central/ Southern Illinois Detroit or Indianapolis..Maybe where I stay at (Virginia Beach) That's damn near my mortgage right now...I need to get the f**k out the 757....Im getting r*ped out in this b**ch!! I'd buy Diamonds or Scrappy's joint and be f**king cool no problem!

And Diamond cute lil narrow a.ss can come and room with me...I'll be gentle and sentimental towards her fragile ego and image

Last edited by Cutty Olds; 12-17-2010 at 07:52 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #50
jtread 16 heat pts16
space
space
$460 | Props total: 71 71
 Cutty Olds said:
Bruh,
buy the time you pay gas for your whip, car insurance, furniture, utilities, car note (if he has one) regular maintenance for your house and car, you'll be house broken! That's not including medical and the taxes are going to be coming out of that 2,400. Your also relying on tips to help with your wage and that good s**t is not constant and or stable. And I didn't include entertainment

Hell I know several delivery drivers and they aren't making CLOSE to 2,400 week..hell there barely making it! Were do you stay where they have Pizza guys staying in $180,000 dollar homes! I know where my black a.ss is going to retire when im out the military!:surprised:
^^^^exactly. and the banks know this also. Accordingly, nowadays, they would laugh you out of the bank, if you came to them asking for that time of loan with that income. Nowadays, banks really hate giving out loans where the the payment would be more than 33% of your take home; 45% if they think you are good for it and have a huge down payment. Being a waiter or delivery man, NAH!!! And you should be very appreciative when they laugh you unless you want to end up like Scrappy and Diamond.
 7 years ago '06        #51
thekidd 48 heat pts48
space
space
space
$1,190 | Props total: 911 911
wouldnt wish it on anyone
 7 years ago '10        #52
Marcus Aurelius 49 heat pts49
space
space
$7,900 | Props total: 3973 3973
Damn, when I scrolled down and saw those houses I f**king laughed my a.ss off. People need to learn to manage their f**king money.
 7 years ago '05        #53
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
this is ridiculous, Scrappy takes a bigger L for this than Diamond, she actually owned her house, she just sold it to the bank for a lesser amount...but seriously, the payments on a $182,000 house, with no down payment is $1200-$1400 per month tops, plus if u put like 50 g's down, u cut that in half, wtf was this fool doing with his money ?
 7 years ago '10        #54
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 hustlershope84 said:
Lets say you work full time as a delivery driver or waiter you at $15.00 an hour on average(I worked as pizza driver some days you make less a lot of days I made upwards 19-20 an hour but if you balanced it out with everything gas car depreication etc I made 15 on average) you're going to make. So 40 * 15 = 2400 thats with no overtime. Thats not considering some upper scale waiters at finer establishments can make 20+ an hour. So your mortgage on a 182k house with no down payment is 1150 + insurance. So you telling me he can't pay 1300 a month? I don't understand it thats pure mismanagement of funds.
Pizza delivery drivers don't make that much. But lets use your $2400 theory, which I a.ssume is net (take home).

(1) $1150 house note (quote is skewed to ppl with good credit. Interest rate would be much higher for average/low credit buyers...around $1300+)
(2) $150 home insurance - I'll let that estimate slide
(3) $150 added for wind and flood insurance, not automatically included
(4) $250 note for a cheap but reliable car
(5) $150 electric bill
(6) $100 cable/internet bill
(7) $100 cell bill
(8) $150 food
(9) $100 gas
(10) $300 student loans (or insert other debt)
(11) $100 for 401K or retirement contribution
(12) $100 emergency savings...can be used for house maintenance

You are now left with $100/month to play with IF you remove expenses listed in #10-12. If you include all expenses, your bills are roughly $2800 ($400 overbudget each month).

So no, the pizza guy cannot afford the $200k house...If he can live without savings (which is a joke) he will just be house-poor and that is not good either.
 7 years ago '06        #55
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Draped Up said:
this is ridiculous, Scrappy takes a bigger L for this than Diamond, she actually owned her house, she just sold it to the bank for a lesser amount...but seriously, the payments on a $182,000 house, with no down payment is $1200-$1400 per month tops, plus if u put like 50 g's down, u cut that in half, wtf was this fool doing with his money ?
she didnt own the house a quicksale is another way of saying second mortgage the bank basically made a second loan giving her extra money to catch up the first loan and now instead of .1 mortgage payment she has 2
 7 years ago '10        #56
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 DrX said:
and kids this why not having an education is bad....but he shouldve been able to make payments on that 182k house...probably blew his paper on stupid s**t
jay z says u are wrong
 7 years ago '10        #57
Pete Butter 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,637 | Props total: 143 143
 Cutty Olds said:
Bruh,

Props You got it out before I could

Last edited by Pete Butter; 12-17-2010 at 08:15 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #58
Pringle 8 heat pts
space
space
$534 | Props total: 206 206
Fools need to stop it with this $1100-$1400 a month mortgage payments for a house (with no downpayment--LMAO)=FAIL. I own a condo, pay monthly taxes, home owners a.ssociation dues, upkeep, etc so if you're REALISTICALLY going to pay for a house at that price it's going to be more than those weak examples given so please stop the ignorance b/c I know better and for those thinking waiters and a pizza delivery boys can afford or have a bank let them into that type of house these days can GTFO as well, otherwise 9 out of 10 would have 150K or better value homes, condos, etc, so again, STOP the foolishness, it's pathetic. America already let the pizza boys and waiters get into these type of homes in the early 2000's and look where it's got us?
 7 years ago '05        #59
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
yea u right i wasn't taking into consideration taxes and utilities, i'm from a country where you pay most of those things in one go, called a council tax
 7 years ago '10        #60
eashawty 
space
space
space
$789 | Props total: 659 659
 "SS" said:
i doubt that s**t is true it said she bought the house 2 years before crime mob but when crime mob first came out they were like seniors in high school that would mean the b**ch purchased a house when she was 15 or 16 years old...i doubt it
yea i grew up wit that b**ch, aint no way she bought that house then.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy