Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
196 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
38 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatumís stats for the month of December so far
37 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2010, 07:34 PM         #121
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Liquid-Science said:
this n*gga lowkey be thinking other teams are stupid or something...he be having some of the dumbest trade ideas I've ever seen
they get a vet qb.....still can get newton with the top 6 pick.....and AH who in the 4-3 is a dominant player who opens up their defense... and 2 draft picks in a deep 2012 class due to many underclassmen going back to school...
 7 years ago '05        #122
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,872 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Smoke500 said:
I don't think you're being entirely fair here. I won't argue against all of your points but still
Among others, I watched most of the Skins games this year. So when you say things like "a different Qb would have done better", I don't think that's entirely true at all unless his name is Michael Vick(due to his mobility).
well then we'll just agree to disagree because ive seen 90% of skin games as well and i dont like half of what i see from HIM

So that said I've seen how he's done on the Skins. He has his flaws, but at the same time I saw plenty of other things that you've failed to mention. Rushed throws, 37 sacks...88 hits on the QB. Those 88 hits are more than any other team in the league....and that doesn't even include the probably 15-20 sacks I've seen dude break this season.
i didnt mention him because i dont hold him accountable for that, thats primarily isnt his fault. the things im talking about are things he can control, decisions he makes and whether you want to admit it or not he has made too many bad decisions this year that he should be accountable for and that Shanny was clearly tired of seeing, and like i said before...i dont blame him. not to mention his f**king accuarcy. i cant tell you how many times ive seen skin drives stop short because of bad passes by him, passes he should have been able to make.

I've always said, you can have a bad O-line but have good weapons. But bad of both? Combined with a poor inconsistent running game? There were some bad throws, bad decisions, etc. etc. But in my honest opinion...those things became highlighted even more due to all the other things that were falling apart around him. If everything was set around him....those 10-12 bad interceptions would be the normal NFL quarterback numbers and those throws or decisions would be minimized because conditions would be better. Football is a game of sequence, one thing leading to another. McNabb has had little help this season and that should be what's 1st and foremost stated. I would agree with you if he was struggling on a good team. THEN we can be like
and once again looking at everything else to blame but him. look i understand that he doesnt have the best cast around him...i get that. but dont use that as a scapegoat for his play, you're quick to say that everyone else is having a bad season but him. but according to everyone that has saw film on this guy and if you just look at the damn game this year he just isnt that good this year, period. 5 has had little help this season but he also hasnt helped the team that much either and that cant be overlooked

and that comment you made in your next post about people forgetting easily, like i said this isnt 2005 and people want to keep thinking 5 is something that he's not. the redskins made that mistake and its costing them dearly
 7 years ago '05        #123
space
space
 DrX said:
donovan is old and has alotta wear and tear thanks to reid dropping him back 45 times a game and him taking all those hits like vick is taking now...egale fans act like mike is the second coming when donovan had this same winning record damn near every year
but whats your point though? like i said this isnt 2005 and we cant act like the 2005 mcnabb is playing right now. of course he's going to have wear and tear he been in the league for 11 years
 12-17-2010, 07:56 PM         #124
domo360206  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k a slant. Rex going deep. Lol. Golden interview.
 12-17-2010, 08:42 PM         #125
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k it i'm going deep!

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #126
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
Vikings will be happy to take him off of Washington's hands.
 7 years ago '10        #127
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 arabofthechi said:
Both went to a super bowl both winning % are similar. One wasnt throwing up in the huddle and the other has no fear no matter how bad he's playing.
Lol wow dude really??

Lowkey18 said:
id give up the next year 2nd and 4th...
I know, but some Skins fans would be willing to give up all their picks for 2011 and 2012 for Andrew Luck
 7 years ago '10        #128
Smoke500 37 heat pts37
space
space
$10,480 | Props total: 275 275
 StateProperty88 said:
well then we'll just agree to disagree because ive seen 90% of skin games as well and i dont like half of what i see from HIM

i didnt mention him because i dont hold him accountable for that, thats primarily isnt his fault. the things im talking about are things he can control, decisions he makes and whether you want to admit it or not he has made too many bad decisions this year that he should be accountable for and that Shanny was clearly tired of seeing, and like i said before...i dont blame him. not to mention his f**king accuarcy. i cant tell you how many times ive seen skin drives stop short because of bad passes by him, passes he should have been able to make.

and once again looking at everything else to blame but him. look i understand that he doesnt have the best cast around him...i get that. but dont use that as a scapegoat for his play, you're quick to say that everyone else is having a bad season but him. but according to everyone that has saw film on this guy and if you just look at the damn game this year he just isnt that good this year, period. 5 has had little help this season but he also hasnt helped the team that much either and that cant be overlooked

and that comment you made in your next post about people forgetting easily, like i said this isnt 2005 and people want to keep thinking 5 is something that he's not. the redskins made that mistake and its costing them dearly
I honestly don't know what you're reading homie. Like I said....he has made some terrible decisions...and he does have his short comings. But in the same token...I can say that you're mostly blaming him and less everything else. I think if McNabb was any other QB...and he had poor protection for most of the season....the most QB hits in the league...Joey Galloway as a receiver for most of the season....an anemic running game for most of the season....and minimal weapons....plus a p!ss poor defense...people would say "Wow...that QB is getting no help". That's all I'm saying. I clearly stated that McNabb has messed up, he needs to get his head together and get comfortable in a new system. But for the most part there's just too many glaring holes

I think most people understand 5 isn't in his prime anymore. But some may just believe in judging him fairly. You're asking him to do what most other Qbs aren't asked to do and be successful in this league. It's not like he has one thing that's good while he's missing something else. It's not like you can point to one thing like "Well...at least he had a consistent running game" or "Well, at least his receivers are good". For most of the season it's been none of the above and unfortunately...I guess Qbs get all the blame and all the credit
 7 years ago '07        #129
Ham Rove 3510 heat pts3510
space
space
$55,197 | Props total: 19830 19830

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #130
Prodigy 36 heat pts36
space
space
$9,152 | Props total: 1 1
I'm dying at some of the comments

"f**k it I'm going deep"

Rex >>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '05        #131
space
space
 Smoke500 said:
I honestly don't know what you're reading homie. Like I said....he has made some terrible decisions...and he does have his short comings. But in the same token...I can say that you're mostly blaming him and less everything else. I think if McNabb was any other QB...and he had poor protection for most of the season....the most QB hits in the league...Joey Galloway as a receiver for most of the season....an anemic running game for most of the season....and minimal weapons....plus a p!ss poor defense...people would say "Wow...that QB is getting no help". That's all I'm saying. I clearly stated that McNabb has messed up, he needs to get his head together and get comfortable in a new system. But for the most part there's just too many glaring holes

I think most people understand 5 isn't in his prime anymore. But some may just believe in judging him fairly. You're asking him to do what most other Qbs aren't asked to do and be successful in this league. It's not like he has one thing that's good while he's missing something else. It's not like you can point to one thing like "Well...at least he had a consistent running game" or "Well, at least his receivers are good". For most of the season it's been none of the above and unfortunately...I guess Qbs get all the blame and all the credit
i havent blamed 5 for anything. i didnt say that the skins were this bad because of him, i did say a better qb would have probably gotten him a couple more wins. all i said is people need to hold him accountable for the performance that he's having. people (like yourself) are quick to point out every single other thing AROUND him and all im saying is his p!ss poor performance doesnt make things better.

what am i asking him to do? please show me where i said mcnabb should be doing something differently then what he's doing. he is what he is and thats what i have been trying to tell you guys for a while now.

and i do judge him fairly, you know for a fact that i have been saying this before the season even started, because we have debated this so dont act like you're hearing something new from me. people wanted to point to last season but like i kept telling them that was a product of a soft schedule but against better opponents he played badly. this has been going on for sometime now and its even more noticeable now because of his supporting cast

him not having a good supporting cast doesnt excuse the fact that he has played like s**t himself, just like him playing like s**t isnt an excuse for his supporting cast being as bad as its been

Last edited by StateProperty88; 12-17-2010 at 09:36 PM..
 12-17-2010, 09:20 PM         #132
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Prodigy said:
I'm dying at some of the comments

"f**k it I'm going deep"

Rex >>>>>>>>
This move makes the Skins watchable for the first time in years.
 7 years ago '09        #133
Acid Rap 78 heat pts78
space
space
$9,302 | Props total: 71 71
*votes for the 'skins in bxsc betting* Rex going all out. NFC player of the week.
 7 years ago '05        #134
arabofthechi 8 heat pts
space
space
$838 | Props total: 0 0
I was being a little sarcastic.

Why is Rex so popular if he's that bad?

He's not that bad, just really inconsistent.

Either Great or just horrible.

Hope horrible for the sake of fantasy football playoffs
 12-17-2010, 09:51 PM         #135
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Smoke500 said:
Lol wow dude really??

I know, but some Skins fans would be willing to give up all their picks for 2011 and 2012 for Andrew Luck
i would give alot up for him...

QB - Luck
LT- Williams
WR - Jackson
 7 years ago '04        #136
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,457 | Props total: 6610 6610
 01seay said:
- Rex Grossman (2007 interview excerpt)

When the Legend was Born.....

7 years ago '07        #137
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,435 | Props total: 43394 43394
 Lowkey18 said:
i would give alot up for him...

QB - Luck
LT- Williams
WR - Jackson
dawg you stay on dreaming on the Jackson thing. it's not happenning. get over it.

he not even that good. he would suck here. just like every other big name trade or FA that has come here.
 12-17-2010, 10:20 PM         #138
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
dawg you stay on dreaming on the Jackson thing. it's not happenning. get over it.

he not even that good. he would suck here. just like every other big name trade or FA that has come here.
im guessing you didnt see the 3tds he caught last night? out jumping CBs... running a good across the middle route... oh and hes a good blocker... like i said b4 you are one depressing a.ss Skins fan.. i want to trade your a.ss to another team...
 7 years ago '07        #139
st21 1233 heat pts1233
space
space
space
$55,435 | Props total: 43394 43394
 Lowkey18 said:
im guessing you didnt see the 3tds he caught last night? out jumping CBs... running a good across the middle route... oh and hes a good blocker... like i said b4 you are one depressing a.ss Skins fan.. i want to trade your a.ss to another team...

i didn't watch it live. but i did see on sportscenter he caught 3 td's. thats sick but come on, when's the last time a big name FA or trade has worked out for the redskins. London Fletcher is the only one in the history of the snyder era.

jackson would suck with no qb to throw to him. mcnabb stinks. with no pressure he throws passes in the dirt to players 5 yards away form him. i don't think you realzie how much better phillip rivers is than any qb the redskins have had in over 20 years.
 12-17-2010, 10:30 PM         #140
@RG3  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #21 said:
i didn't watch it live. but i did see on sportscenter he caught 3 td's. thats sick but come on, when's the last time a big name FA or trade has worked out for the redskins. London Fletcher is the only one in the history of the snyder era.

jackson would suck with no qb to throw to him. mcnabb stinks. with no pressure he throws passes in the dirt to players 5 yards away form him. i don't think you realzie how much better phillip rivers is than any qb the redskins have had in over 20 years.
McNabb can throw a hell of a deep ball though.. which is Vincent's strong point...

or

Even if we dont have Mcnabb we could possibly give the farm to Luck who also.. throws a hell of a deep ball........

NOW...about that whole no big name FA has ever worked out here.. think about that.. how many of those FA fit the scheme? how many were currently in or on the edge of their prime? Most guys were brought just because they had a name to them and they were past their prime..

that is where i believe it has changed.. FA we bring in now will fit the system... will be BETTER evaluated and will come into this team not past their prime but rather in their prime...

you have to give s**t time... alot of coaches make iffy calls.. difference is we have 2 guys in front office that KNOW HOW TO BUILD A TEAM...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
27 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
278 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
132 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
57 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
50 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy