online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Amare's winning streak continues - hitting the bald, bodacious Amber Rose

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

13 years ago '04        #1
9800 page views
0 comments

brownie_d 
Props total: 107 107  Slaps total: 6 6
Amare's winning streak continues - hitting the bald, bodacious Amber Rose

Amar'e Stoudemire recovered from Wednesday night's heartbreaking loss to the Boston Celtics by cozying up to Kanye West's ex-flame, Amber Rose. The Knicks power forward left Madison Square Garden with curvaceous Rose after the game and partied with her at Midtown lounge Covet, and they left together at 2 a.m.

Bald, bodacious Rose attended the game with a friend and taped a viral video Tuesday night to encourage fans to vote Stoudemire to the NBA All-Star team.

Sources told Page Six that Rose and Stoudemire arrived at Covet with two friends around 12:30 a.m. "He had his arm around her shoulders when they walked in," reported a spy. Amar'e and Amber sat very close to one another at a table with two friends of Rose's.

"They weren't overly affectionate, but he was whispering in her ear all night. It was so obvious they were together," said our source. Stoudemire's rep shot down rumors of romance, saying, "They're just friends."

But a post on Stoudemire's Twitter feed implies he hasn't known Rose for very long. On Dec. 5, he wrote, "Can someone send me a pic of Amber Rose? I need that. I keep hearing how beautiful she is, show me. Gone!!" His rep said of the Twitter post, "I think he meant to be funny."

Model Rose gained fame by dating West for two years. She's since gotten a reputation as arm-candy for rap stars, having been linked to Drake and Chris Brown, and recently was rumored to be pregnant by Fabolous. She has also claimed to be bis3xual and said she wanted to bed Nicki Minaj. Rose is featured in Fab's new video, "You Be ki1lin' 'Em," where she plays a female assassin.

Rose is working on a reality show, "Behind Her Shades," about a vintage-sunglasses store in Vegas. She signed with Ford Models in 2009 but the agency said it no longer reps her. A lawyer for Rose had no comment.

Read more: ↪ Amar'e Stoudemire cozies up to Kanye's ex Amber Rose - NYPOST.com
Inputs?

For a little bit of understanding

YT

she wants a man who spits on her, punches her, kicks her, spits in her face

holler
+1   

icon
best
icon
worst
0 comments

say something...

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
logo LeBron gets called out for stat padding
97 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+345
Post A Moment That Finished An Artist Career
287 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+434
Video inside This is Janet Jackson. She will be 58 this year 💋
69 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1352
Video inside Rozay shouldve kept quiet..
176 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop