Eminem is on the verge of becoming the first artist to have the year's best-selling album twice

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #101
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
space
$21,714 | Props total: 6210 6210
 justinjones said:
Are you facepalming him winning the award or the other eejits selling out?

I would place Outkast and the Black eyed peas in the same bracket obviously with Andre being Will I Am

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-18-2010 at 12:19 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #102
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,508 | Props total: 252 252
 ShadyVsEminem said:
They are the most overrated group ever and Andre is nowhere the rap rap god he is touted to be.They sold out for money dont sit there and try and justify it because it is what it is
You acting like OutKast never did any leftfield s**t? One of their most classic songs isnt even rap you fool, SpottieOtttieDopaliscious. How OutKast is overratted baffles me, especially when thats your argument when tryna defend Eminem. ATLiens and Aquemini >>>>>>>>>>>>> Any Eminem album, and the same could be said about their debut.

To be be perfectly honest, I dont even hate Em, I hate the fact that fans like you constantly write off everyone else to elevate him to a level he aint on.

seeing as you are obviosuly a multi syllable goon, as most Em fans are, Andre's last verse on Aquemini >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '09        #103
space
space
 sheedawg said:
To be be perfectly honest, I dont even hate Em, I hate the fact that fans like you constantly write off everyone else to elevate him to a level he aint on.

seeing as you are obviosuly a multi syllable goon, as most Em fans are, Andre's last verse on Aquemini >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I dont right everyone else off at all,there are plenty of people in here doing it and i seen one of there usernames and just told it like it is

Far from a multi syllable goon but if you wanna be the best rapper your gonna have to have them in your locker
 7 years ago '09        #104
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,393 | Props total: 5103 5103
damn shadyvseminem didn't make this thread?
 7 years ago '05        #105
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 ShadyVsEminem said:
I dont right everyone else off at all,there are plenty of people in here doing it and i seen one of there usernames and just told it like it is

Far from a multi syllable goon but if you wanna be the best rapper your gonna have to have them in your locker
no you don't. There are plenty of high calibre emcees that don't really use them. Hell even Nas doesnt use them alot. I'm guessing you think Big Pun is one of the greatest as well? That's the problem with the internet, dudes go ham over technical acrobatics and forget about whole songs. People consider Pac to be GOAT, he was far from the technical MC. Canibus is arguably as good as Eminem as a pure emcee, but Eminem does better songs, hence the difference.
 7 years ago '05        #106
neworleansavior 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,531 | Props total: 129 129
 Bronx Goes Hard said:
Uh, this is hip hop, who's flow isn't influenced by misery?

Artists with brains. Not the lost rappers u listen to. But since u prob look at life in a straight line from ur response. Why argue with a robot. U right.
 7 years ago '09        #107
space
space
 sheedawg said:
no you don't. There are plenty of high calibre emcees that don't really use them. Hell even Nas doesnt use them alot. I'm guessing you think Big Pun is one of the greatest as well? That's the problem with the internet, dudes go ham over technical acrobatics and forget about whole songs. People consider Pac to be GOAT, he was far from the technical MC. Canibus is arguably as good as Eminem as a pure emcee, but Eminem does better songs, hence the difference.
Pac was no slouch when it came to lyricism,it is a very under rated part of his skillset

As far as Eminem he has good lyricism,flow,hooks can freestyle,battle and is more than capable of making good beats.Ignorant people keep saying he would be just another black rapper but what black rappers tick all those boxes? Not many if any

I think his sense of humor in his lyrics has been both his gift(Songs like criminal)and his curse(songs like Fack) and because of all his messing some people cant look past it

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-19-2010 at 08:50 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #108
space
space
 nkflier54 said:
Kanye
Kanye cant battle,freestyle and isnt a good lyricist(even his biggest fans admit that).Try again he ticks the one box that others wont and that`s producing and nearly every good rapper sucks at hooks aswell....

.....Em has them coming from halfcourt

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-19-2010 at 09:06 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #109
space
space
 nkflier54 said:

And how isn't he a good lyricist? He's better than average
He meets all those criteria's
another one is Biggie
Because he actually was producing some beats for his next LP before he got murdered

and Lil Wayne has also produced a couple of his own beats
He isnt a good lyricist because he just isnt.Better than average wont cut the mustard, 50`s better than average but he aint nowhere near Ems level.So Wayne ticks all he boxes?

Click the 1st link,its frightening how many dislikes it has compared to likes

[video - click to view]

[video - click to view]

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-19-2010 at 09:16 PM..
 12-19-2010, 09:17 PM         #110
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So are yall being forced to like and buy this dudes music??? Cuz he has been terrible for awhile, I mean yearssss now, he been pretty s**tty for a few yrs ole boy was sick in his day tho but this defies all logic who is buying this dudes album like that it DEFIES LOGIC
Thats not hating thats just real
I a.ssume his fans from the beginning who simply stuck wit him even tho he fell off which is cool, only thing that makes sense to me cuz Recovery would make me want to get back on drugs even if I never done them be4
 7 years ago '04        #111
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 Andre3stacks said:
gimmicks sell If Em was black hed be the same place Royce is right now real talk
what if Kanye was white? That s**t don't work homey, stop with the hate.
 7 years ago '04        #112
JTwizzy 
space
space
 bxrulez said:
So are yall being forced to like and buy this dudes music??? Cuz he has been terrible for awhile, I mean yearssss now, he been pretty s**tty for a few yrs ole boy was sick in his day tho but this defies all logic who is buying this dudes album like that it DEFIES LOGIC
Thats not hating thats just real
I a.ssume his fans from the beginning who simply stuck wit him even tho he fell off which is cool, only thing that makes sense to me cuz Recovery would make me want to get back on drugs even if I never done them be4
Dawg, if u can't admit that Recovery is at least a GOOD album then I don't know what to tell you. I mean, u just must not like Em at all or have something against him. Not saying it's his best work or even saying it's the best album of the year, but give him some props. He put together an album that people wanted to hear and that they obviously appreciate.

And don't give me all that "he's white" bulls**t.
 7 years ago '04        #113
JTwizzy 
space
space
Basically Kanye and Em got the game on lock.

/thread.

**Yeah I left out Wayne and Drizzy
 7 years ago '04        #114
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Kanye cant battle,freestyle and isnt a good lyricist(even his biggest fans admit that).Try again he ticks the one box that others wont and that`s producing and nearly every good rapper sucks at hooks aswell....

.....Em has them coming from halfcourt
Who, in there right mind, would sit and listen to 30+ minutes of hooks by anyone? I don't call people "d!ckriders" or "stans" cuz I just don't , but your obsession with this man is rediculous. I understand you like him, but, is it necessary for you to put down/hate on damn near every artist that is not him?
 7 years ago '09        #115
space
space
 #1nasfan said:
Who, in there right mind, would sit and listen to 30+ minutes of hooks by anyone? I don't call people "d!ckriders" or "stans" cuz I just don't , but your obsession with this man is rediculous. I understand you like him, but, is it necessary for you to put down/hate on damn near every artist that is not him?
How am i putting hate on everyone exactly?there are countless people on the board doing just that though and they dont seem to like any rappers they just like running there mouths.I dont like Kanye but there was no hate in that post it was just pointing out certain things

Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 12-19-2010 at 09:37 PM..
 12-19-2010, 09:39 PM         #116
bxrulez  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JTwizzy said:
Dawg, if u can't admit that Recovery is at least a GOOD album then I don't know what to tell you. I mean, u just must not like Em at all or have something against him. Not saying it's his best work or even saying it's the best album of the year, but give him some props. He put together an album that people wanted to hear and that they obviously appreciate.

And don't give me all that "he's white" bulls**t.
I dont hate on anyone lol, i dont care if its an angel or the most evil person rapping, good music is good music garbage is garbage...an this dude was whining the whole album it was depressing weak nonsense hot garbage songs and rhymes, like it was f**king TERRRRRRRIBLE
 7 years ago '04        #117
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 ShadyVsEminem said:
How am i putting hate on everyone exactly?there are countless people on the board doing just that though and they dont seem to like any rappers they just like running there mouths.I dont like Kanye but there was no hate in that post it was just pointing out certain things
It's just that when you say things like "nearly every good rapper sucks at hooks" but then basically say not em though,it's like I understand that is your opinion but I just don't see how you can actually think that.
 7 years ago '04        #118
JTwizzy 
space
space
 bxrulez said:
I dont hate on anyone lol, i dont care if its an angel or the most evil person rapping, good music is good music garbage is garbage...an this dude was whining the whole album it was depressing weak nonsense hot garbage songs and rhymes, like it was f**king TERRRRRRRIBLE
To each his own I guess. Just because he makes a personal album doesn't mean he's "whining"
 7 years ago '05        #119
sheedawg 2 heat pts
space
space
 JTwizzy said:
To each his own I guess. Just because he makes a personal album doesn't mean he's "whining"
I have no problems with personal albums, in fact personal albums are usually the best to me. The problem I had with Recovery is it came out of nowhere, the whole Recovery aspect came across as corny and forced and so did Em's rhymes. He realised that Relapse was a flop critically, and so he went the full 180.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy