Just Blaze in the studio with Joe Budden, Curren$y, Saigon, and Alchemist

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
118 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5095 5095
sai gonna k!ll em all
 7 years ago '05        #82
Redplayboy313 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,966 | Props total: 7 7
 Bkjj11 said:
budden wears red still. n*gga lost

u lost for not wearing red
 7 years ago '05        #83
GoDzSoN35 
space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
wait....whats the source that they are making a song together? all i see is a picture
 7 years ago '09        #84
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,207 | Props total: 19306 19306
budden about to k!ll the track
 7 years ago '06        #85
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
 GoDzSoN35 said:
wait....whats the source that they are making a song together? all i see is a picture
They all spoke with MTV yesterday. So the info is out there. Just Blaze tweeted/released the picture to confirm it.
 7 years ago '08        #86
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
space
$5,374 | Props total: 7844 7844
 Yung Dilla said:
rumors going around joe is going to sign to young money don't shot the messenger
god i hope not.......

keep JB & Alchemist behind the boards
currensy on the hook please know bars please i beg know bars
 7 years ago '06        #87
coolio 57 heat pts57
space
space
$18,375 | Props total: 9 9
 Bkjj11 said:
budden wears red still. n*gga lost

whitewashed bkjj embarrasses himself once again
 7 years ago '09        #88
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,392 | Props total: 5095 5095
 CaliIsActive said:
@ N*ggas hating On curren$y. He makes better music then joey and saigon
nah...helllll naaah

Saigon > Joe > Curren$y
 7 years ago '08        #89
space
space
 SamDaManIsBack said:
@ spelling "no", "know". Spelling bee champion!

lol at u taking time out of your day to correct me on something so simple & irrelevant did you get a understanding of what i said? get a life mofo
 7 years ago '10        #90
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
 Loyalist said:
so Joe talks s**t about Saigon's existence, that model b**ch he couldnt get with, and child abortion s**t, and saigon gets on a track with him? that beef s**t aint real
So if another man calls your 8 year old son gay on record, you would still get on a track with him?
 7 years ago '08        #91
Loyalist 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,153 | Props total: 303 303
 SpazzOut said:
So if another man calls your 8 year old son gay on record, you would still get on a track with him?
If another man exposes you to the world on begging to get an abortion when you preach that save the kids stuff, would you still get on a track with him? If you admit in an interview that another man made you unable to "eat, sleep, drink for days" cuz of what he said, would you still get on a track with him?

Joe knows his son aint gay, why the f**k would he get homotional bout it lol?

stop being lookin @ this s**t 1 sided, it takes 2 too reconcile and make music together. this beef s**t aint real. be thankful that these n*ggas are bout to make dope music together
 7 years ago '08        #92
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
lol at u taking time out of your day to correct me on something so simple & irrelevant did you get a understanding of what i said? get a life mofo
@ you trying to hate on a n*gga and misspelling simple a.ss words and then getting mad for being called out for your stupidity. Now go ahead and say it was a typo with yo non-typing a.ss
 7 years ago '09        #93
trock34 93 heat pts93
space
space
space
$25,073 | Props total: 7240 7240

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #94
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
@ you trying to hate on a n*gga and misspelling simple a.ss words and then getting mad for being called out for your stupidity. Now go ahead and say it was a typo with yo non-typing a.ss
let me guess n*gga this is your e buddy right? or did i hurt your feelings because i dont like currensy's music so you mean to tell me every f**king post you have ever made was perfect? gtfoh n*gga my misspelling of a simple word is besides the point you immature as bx mofo have nothing better to do saying i don't want to hear currensy on a track with sai & joe besides maybe on a hook is not hating me saying the n*gga is flat out garbage is hating is but maybe a hypersensitve fan could take it that way i've been coming to this site for almost a decade i know the deal already continue on by yourselevs bruh im done unless you or anybody else who may have been offended by my comments has something to say about the music im done
 7 years ago '06        #95
MissLoveOne 7 heat pts
space
space
$3,129 | Props total: 42 42
Saigon's tweet about the song:

"All that unity s**t is Kool and the Gang but this record is classic..."
 12-18-2010, 04:00 PM         #96
Duck The Dirt 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Spitta!
 7 years ago '08        #97
gagethedesigner 16 heat pts16
space
space
$9,744 | Props total: 366 366
 YOURKINGB4EVER said:
let me guess n*gga this is your e buddy right? or did i hurt your feelings because i dont like currensy's music so you mean to tell me every f**king post you have ever made was perfect? gtfoh n*gga my misspelling of a simple word is besides the point you immature as bx mofo have nothing better to do saying i don't want to hear currensy on a track with sai & joe besides maybe on a hook is not hating me saying the n*gga is flat out garbage is hating is but maybe a hypersensitve fan could take it that way i've been coming to this site for almost a decade i know the deal already continue on by yourselevs bruh im done unless you or anybody else who may have been offended by my comments has something to say about the music im done
didn't even finish reading but no I don't know dude and I don't care if you like curren$y or not
but if you don't like him why come with the hate? don't like don't listen, can't stress that s**t enough. I don't like Budden nor Saigon so you know what I do...............
 12-18-2010, 07:23 PM         #98
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
currensy look 45...al look 50
 7 years ago '08        #99
space
space
 gagethedesigner said:
didn't even finish reading but no I don't know dude and I don't care if you like curren$y or not
but if you don't like him why come with the hate? don't like don't listen, can't stress that s**t enough. I don't like Budden nor Saigon so you know what I do...............
o.... yeah you read it all..... anyway i dont wanna hear him rap bars on the song that is all you do then thats great bruh
 7 years ago '10        #100
ironhead 44 heat pts44
space
space
$6,875 | Props total: 5758 5758
Flight FS1 is approaching clear out the runway, clear out the runway, clear out the runway, clear out the runway
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
260 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
43 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
96 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
29 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
38 comments
22 hours ago