Rick Ross gets ethered once again by the staff at P4K Media

most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
24 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
37 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-17-2010, 04:47 AM         #61
Trendsetter305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #62
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
well damn...
 7 years ago '06        #63
"SS" 28 heat pts28
space
space
$10,239 | Props total: 4817 4817
 TrainWreck said:
Let me get this clear I love Biggie and am not a huge fan of Ross though I do f**k with some of his s**t.

When Biggie said "Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke man I couldn't picture this" and then on a Biggie and Tupac documentary done by some british dudes Biggies mom said that he was the only kid on the block with a nintendo and he used to charge his buddies a quarter to come play it, and a lot of stuff that Biggie said in his rhymes Ms. Wallace refers to as "Biggies alter ego" Does that make Biggie a fake a.ss rapper too?

Now Im not a big fan of Ross and I dont like a majority of his s**t, but Biggie made s**t up that he rapped about - does that make Biggie a fraud too?

Some of you people here on BX got these rappers c*cks so far down your throats their c*m is clouding your thoughts.

exactly biggie rapped about selling drugs but he also made u think he was some type of kingpin when in reality he was just a regular nickel and dime n*gga sellin enough to get by. and 99% of other rappers due the same thing. no matter how u look at it real life is boring we may all do interesting things but as a whole its boring and who wants to be bored. now if i take the good stuff from my life and mix it with the good stuff from others life its a whole lot more interesting. its called entertainment, take it for what it is and not as the truth.
 12-17-2010, 10:18 AM         #64
Got Cheeve?  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
word. there's not a rapper out there that hasn't lied on record. not one.
 7 years ago '06        #65
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 NO RELIGION said:
I thought "Port of Miami" went platinum

f**k no.
 7 years ago '06        #66
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
 Got Cheeve? said:
word. there's not a rapper out there that hasn't lied on record. not one.

WTF? There are some rappers that come from the projects and streetz who were real drug dealers. And maybe a few have got a way with some other s**t but who knows?
 12-17-2010, 02:00 PM         #67
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrainWreck said:
Let me get this clear I love Biggie and am not a huge fan of Ross though I do f**k with some of his s**t.

When Biggie said "Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, when I was dead broke man I couldn't picture this" and then on a Biggie and Tupac documentary done by some british dudes Biggies mom said that he was the only kid on the block with a nintendo and he used to charge his buddies a quarter to come play it, and a lot of stuff that Biggie said in his rhymes Ms. Wallace refers to as "Biggies alter ego" Does that make Biggie a fake a.ss rapper too?

Now Im not a big fan of Ross and I dont like a majority of his s**t, but Biggie made s**t up that he rapped about - does that make Biggie a fraud too?

Some of you people here on BX got these rappers c*cks so far down your throats their c*m is clouding your thoughts.

@this s**t...you can't be serious....rick ross lied for almost 2 years straight to anybody that asked him about being a c.o....he beat up a dj over it....he talked s**t about trick daddy for exposing him.....the n*gga literally fronted in front of the ENTIRE WORLD about something so trivial,because he wanted to keep up a facade.....there is no comparison...everyone does add to their stories in hip hop....it's not about everything being absolutely literal...but rick ross lied about his life outside of music....thus the exaggeration in his music is highlighted that much more.....
 7 years ago '04        #68
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
i could give a f**k less whether this n*gga is scarface or not, you people honestly think all the s**t you hear in rap music is real? if so you should off yourselves now. This s**t is entertainment whether you would like to believe that or not, None of these n*ggas are the hardcore drug dealers / gangbangers they profess themselves to be or they would be locked up or in jail, not makin music. I listen to music cuz I like music, not cuz I think this s**t is autobiographical true life stories, half the stuff rappers rap about is s**t their man went thru not them necessarily. Just my 2 cents.

<Insert Didn't Read Gif here> LOL
 7 years ago '04        #69
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
space
$18,900 | Props total: 1128 1128
damn. they dissed the f*ck out of that n*gga.
 7 years ago '09        #70
kickzrme 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 1638 1638
& the loosing streak continues

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #71
SMBNYC 5 heat pts
space
space
$762 | Props total: 14 14
 kickzrme said:
& the loosing streak continues

[pic - click to view]

yea it continues with your horrible spelling.
 7 years ago '05        #72
TrainWreck 
space
space
space
$1,045 | Props total: 0 0
 kiddrocay said:
big difference playa, ross was a c.o. in the past and lied about it

i mean honestly even if biggie did have a nintendo and was charging kids to come play it(hustler) ross was a c.o. in the past(which he denied) now he got what you want for sale
True never looked at it like that...
 7 years ago '04        #73
Dimone293 
space
space
$1,582 | Props total: 1 1
Album was dope.....
 7 years ago '05        #74
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,590 | Props total: 2648 2648
 wizmon said:
Man you cats got allot of nerve, at the end of the day this s**t is entertainment. Who cares if a rapper of all people really has done what they rap about? You didn't care that Larenz Tate portrayed O-Dogg in Menace II Society, he's not a real Gangster? You didn't care that Al Pacino played Scarface and never really sold coke in real life? Music is no different folks, its all entertainment. I guarantee most if not all of these rappers are not a 3rd of who they claim to be......
You can tell when people really from the s**t or not...rap used to be an outlet for the hood. It was the only form of music that the hood could relate to 100%, and it gave voice to REAL young people from the hood. It wasn't about characterization or packaging a story together, it was about reality.

TrainWreck said:

naw, this is why Pac is beter :dancingcool:

HotepSuns said:
@this s**t...you can't be serious....rick ross lied for almost 2 years straight to anybody that asked him about being a c.o....he beat up a dj over it....he talked s**t about trick daddy for exposing him.....the n*gga literally fronted in front of the ENTIRE WORLD about something so trivial,because he wanted to keep up a facade.....there is no comparison...everyone does add to their stories in hip hop....it's not about everything being absolutely literal...but rick ross lied about his life outside of music....thus the exaggeration in his music is highlighted that much more.....
 7 years ago '04        #75
Bravehearted 
space
space
space
$55 | Props total: 0 0
Rap was never about "reality". Where do you guys come up with this crap?
 7 years ago '04        #76
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
space
$16,462 | Props total: 6615 6615
Late pass (for me) and im still laughing my a.ss off!!!
 7 years ago '05        #77
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
even if his s**t dont go platnium

ROSS DROPS HEAT

album of the year every drop, n*gga is on that goat status
 7 years ago '05        #78
Gravediggaz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,532 | Props total: 161 161
dudes liking a C.O......his dropping gangsters names and talking about being a coke dealer....s**t is so fake
 12-17-2010, 11:03 PM         #79
bigree61  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nattidred said:
Officer Ricky "we dont believe you, you need more people"

[pic - click to view]

This has to be the biggest case of idenity theft in the history of america
 7 years ago '10        #80
Superboy504 13 heat pts13