Okay I'm Feeling COD Since The Patch

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
75 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
115 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
85 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
Dillinger805 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,994 | Props total: 83 83
idk me and my boys started playing mw2 i like ops but mw does still have the upper hand...so many things i miss bout it One man army,ninja pro,super claymores.guns overall,and marathon pro too....ops has zombies cant go wrong with that tho... they got rid of the carepackage glitch with hardline pro
 7 years ago '08        #62
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Chainz Graphics said:
Well I mean, I played at hardcore. To me, It's more realistic. In real life, 1 or 2 bullets and you're dead. And people aren't gonna just run out in the open in real life for people to shoot em. That's more for the serious gamer who wants to play the most possible realistic version of the game they can. Just my opinion though.
I always run out in hardcore. I think that's why I'm better than most players (not boasting or being a d!ck or anything) But I watch some peoples clips in the theater and no one is constantly moving the whole match like I do. When I get k!lled I run back and do the same s**t. I've probably only been in prone position like 50 times since the game came out. =\

People complain about hit markers and once I started to get irritated with it I wen't to hardcore. Theres no hit markers...
 7 years ago '08        #63
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Dillinger805 said:
idk me and my boys started playing mw2 i like ops but mw does still have the upper hand...so many things i miss bout it One man army,ninja pro,super claymores.guns overall,and marathon pro too....ops has zombies cant go wrong with that tho... they got rid of the carepackage glitch with hardline pro
Those are the reasons why I hated the game.

I love that nuke though ;)
 7 years ago '09        #64
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,395 | Props total: 10496 10496
I feel you, Dre. I run around too, but my aim sucks..I've come to realize that XD. I was pretty good with my wireless controller when it was a bit more harder to move, it's like adding leverage to the joystick to give me more motion in a sense. The wired controller is TOO easy to move xD. so I gotta sort of camp, if I don't, I get r*ped. But I camp where yhu can CLEARLY shoot me. Ypou just have to shoot me before I shoot you :). I know who that girl is in your avy btw, I just forget where I found her link at. lol.
 7 years ago '08        #65
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
I feel you, Dre. I run around too, but my aim sucks..I've come to realize that XD. I was pretty good with my wireless controller when it was a bit more harder to move, it's like adding leverage to the joystick to give me more motion in a sense. The wired controller is TOO easy to move xD. so I gotta sort of camp, if I don't, I get r*ped. But I camp where yhu can CLEARLY shoot me. Ypou just have to shoot me before I shoot you :). I know who that girl is in your avy btw, I just forget where I found her link at. lol.
Damn hook it up with a link when you find it yo! lol try changing your sensitivity around. Play around in combat training as well too.
 7 years ago '09        #66
space
space
Hell, I have it at 1 already! If I make it anymore sensitive I'[ll just have to unplug the controller haha. Like, my aim is pretty decent, but when I start shooting, my gun starts bouncing everywhere. No idea how to fix that.
 7 years ago '08        #67
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
Hell, I have it at 1 already! If I make it anymore sensitive I'[ll just have to unplug the controller haha. Like, my aim is pretty decent, but when I start shooting, my gun starts bouncing everywhere. No idea how to fix that.
Damn 1??? Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I man you need to try 2-3

I keep my s**t on 3 and sometimes I feel like that's way to low.
 7 years ago '09        #68
space
space
I can't do that. I try to shoot at someone with it on 3 and it's like 10-15 feet to the either side of them. I dunnao. I can't really distinguish between if it's my fault or something technical that's messing me up.
 7 years ago '04        #69
The Go 2 Guy 31 heat pts31
space
space
space
$3,715 | Props total: 10 10
 Dillinger805 said:
@ super claymores. the f**k you smoking? ninja pro is in black ops and so is marathon pro. once you complete the challenges for each one, u gotta pay to upgrade to 'pro'.
 7 years ago '08        #70
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 intoxicated662 said:
@ super claymores. the f**k you smoking? ninja pro is in black ops and so is marathon pro. once you complete the challenges for each one, u gotta pay to upgrade to 'pro'.
 12-16-2010, 06:21 PM         #71
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol I played with a modded gamertag today "JD2020 SUCKS d!ck"

I 'd
 7 years ago '08        #72
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
lol I played with a modded gamertag today "JD2020 SUCKS d!ck"

I 'd
 12-16-2010, 06:32 PM         #73
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm gonna mod my gamertag to say "Heart Break Dre" and I'm gonna play with a bunch of dudes on BX and go like 5 k!lls 30 deaths every game and they are gonna think its you
 7 years ago '09        #74
space
space
^^ New name, Kegar? Lol.
 7 years ago '08        #75
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
I'm gonna mod my gamertag to say "Heart Break Dre" and I'm gonna play with a bunch of dudes on BX and go like 5 k!lls 30 deaths every game and they are gonna think its you
lmao what a d!ck.

lets get on tonight yo
 7 years ago '09        #76
space
space
 AyeDre said:
lmao what a d!ck.

lets get on tonight yo
What game modes do yall play? :0 Yall need to teach me how to play!!! I can't play anything but TDM. If I go into domination, I end up going like 17-31. It's horrible.
 7 years ago '08        #77
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
What game modes do yall play? :0 Yall need to teach me how to play!!! I can't play anything but TDM. If I go into domination, I end up going like 17-31. It's horrible.
I do anything anyone else wants to play..If I play by myself I go down the list lol. I just like to win.

TDM, Merc TDM, sabotage, headquarters, domination, s&d
 7 years ago '09        #78
space
space
 AyeDre said:
I do anything anyone else wants to play..If I play by myself I go down the list lol. I just like to win.

TDM, Merc TDM, sabotage, headquarters, domination, s&d
Haha. Tips and tricks? PM ME THE SECRETS OF THE GAME!! >=D! I'll pay you :]
 7 years ago '08        #79
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
never mind i might not get on tonight i don't feel like buying batteries for my headset =(
 7 years ago '08        #80
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Chainz Graphics said:
Haha. Tips and tricks? PM ME THE SECRETS OF THE GAME!! >=D! I'll pay you :]
lol hit up my fileshare.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
46 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
54 comments
1 day ago