Okay I'm Feeling COD Since The Patch

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
119 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
62 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
102 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 AyeDre said:
Alright cool man. If I see kegar or anyone else on I'll let them know. Tomorrow night I'm pretty sure I'll be free. I'm feeling this patch

he should definitely believe. Lol the first few weeks the game came out I made a thread with a 108kill game pic. and that wasn't hardcore either
DAAAAAAAMN....what's your total K/D ratio?
 7 years ago '09        #22
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,406 | Props total: 10531 10531
Damnit Dre...I can't say "BX" because my mic is open...Add me tho folk!
 7 years ago '08        #23
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,390 | Props total: 1644 1644
 famoussasjohn said:
are you flocka?
Yes...indeed I am.. Kegar had me rolling the way he said your name and how fast and perfectly he did it.
 7 years ago '04        #24
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Yes...indeed I am.. Kegar had me rolling the way he said your name and how fast and perfectly he did it.

definitely need to get back into a lobby again, s**t was fun! haven't seen Kegar on when I get on, s**t no one is ever one when I get on.
 7 years ago '05        #25
DuzzE 42 heat pts42
space
space
$1,951 | Props total: 19 19
Dre hit me up with a request I think I played with you before no homo lol...My tag is DuzzE
 7 years ago '07        #26
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1338 1338
man, i cant stop dying on this fukkin game
 7 years ago '09        #27
space
space
I was just on...My team mates sucked major a.ss cheeks. Moving right in front of me while I'm looking out a window getting both of us k!lled and s**t smh. Everyone send me a request
 12-16-2010, 01:00 AM         #28
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
Alright cool man. If I see kegar or anyone else on I'll let them know. Tomorrow night I'm pretty sure I'll be free. I'm feeling this patch

he should definitely believe. Lol the first few weeks the game came out I made a thread with a 108kill game pic. and that wasn't hardcore either
I'm not playing Black Ops anymore. This new patch f**ked the spawn system up so much that Launch is literally unplayable at times. Not to mention the hit detection is acting up on me again since the patch. Treyarch doesn't know how to develop a game for s**t, I don't have these problems with other games. Back to COD4 I go.

Good s**t, 150+ k!lls is retarded. Those kids need to return their game and get money back
 12-16-2010, 01:03 AM         #29
Afflic7ion 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Duuuuuuuuude...

*FSASJOHN is online*

Me: dude f**king FSASDEDH John is on. I'm inviting him.
Flocka: *dead*
 7 years ago '04        #30
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
at posting anything that happens in a hardcore hq match. i tried playing a couple thinking it might be more skilled players in there when actually its less. i just got done with a game where the hq was captured twice the entire game by both teams combined. basically its sit back and camp for a k!llstreak.

*edit* wasnt trying to discredit you, 150+ k!lls is crazy regardless. but hardcore anything other than deathmatch is where youll find some of the worst games ever, and easiest place to rack up k!lls.

Last edited by haff3131; 12-16-2010 at 01:46 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #31
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 Chainz Graphics said:
Ayee Dre. Add me up! If I really play, I'll be good. Sometimes I be having bad rounds but for the most part I'm decent. My GT is Fuj1m0 but I'll add BX in the title when I add you.
I added you

for whoever asked what guns and perks. I jump around my classes pretty often but my main one for that game was

AK47 - Extended Mags
Hard line
Slight of hand pro (i wouldn't be as good without pro..that split second saves my a.ss a lot)
Last stand (i never use last stand but I wanted to try it out since it was hardcore and i figured I would be able to get a few k!lls with it)
 7 years ago '08        #32
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 haff3131 said:
at posting anything that happens in a hardcore hq match. i tried playing a couple thinking it might be more skilled players in there when actually its less. i just got done with a game where the hq was captured twice the entire game by both teams combined. basically its sit back and camp for a k!llstreak.

*edit* wasnt trying to discredit you, 150+ k!lls is crazy regardless. but hardcore anything other than deathmatch is where youll find some of the worst games ever, and easiest place to rack up k!lls.
I got 108 k!lls in demolition but I just got off of theater mode and saw someone go 315-15 in demolition........................................ .....................................

yeah I was pretty mind f**ked but watched it and it was when the game first came out and no one could shoot his Chopper down. Plus he camped a lot...I'm anti-camp. I always rush and s**t I don't care about K/D anymore really I just want to be on top of the list and win every game.
 7 years ago '08        #33
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 slimgangsta18 said:
who the girl in your avy?
I don't man I saw her on some site and had to save that s**t lol b**ch is bad and smokes herb.
 7 years ago '09        #34
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 724 724
i told yall id rather have this n*gga on my team
 7 years ago '08        #35
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
 Blood Edge said:
the Spas 12 works now

Dre you found that out the hard way
Man I jumped in ya'lls game and there was s**t all in the air...dogs running around. So I was like man f**k this and just sat in a corner..then got bored then ran out and you got me like 3 f**king times in 1 min then the game ended

Vincent_Chase said:
i told yall id rather have this n*gga on my team
I'll be on a lot tomorrow/today (now) since I ain't got s**t to do for a few days.

I'll get at ya'll
 7 years ago '09        #36
space
space
I was lookin for you to be on, that's why I hopped on :[ In my barebones TDM right now. Kickin total a.ss until people start bringing knives to a gun f!ght and start kickin my a.ss with their commando...Lmao.
 7 years ago '06        #37
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,865 | Props total: 97 97
 DuzzE said:
Dre hit me up with a request I think I played with you before no homo lol...My tag is DuzzE
lmfao you a foo
 12-16-2010, 05:11 AM         #38
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:
Decided to hop on and do some random contracts (that's pretty much the only reason I turn my 360 on anymore..that and wager matches.) But I went to headquarters on accident and went ham and cheese on them. :dancingcool:

the hit detection feels different and the knifing has definitely gotten better too.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

son.. son...

since when the f**k did you ever play HARDCORE?

good score tho bruh
 7 years ago '04        #39
pandemon 8 heat pts
space
space
$10,400 | Props total: 376 376
good s**t
 7 years ago '08        #40
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,057 | Props total: 4835 4835
 AyeDre said:
couple choppers and a couple dogs. and my good ol UAV.

flanking and fast reaction time is all I need :dancingcool:

I'm looking for full parties now to play with. Tired of playing by myself most of the time and the people I play with I usually don't see on much. (kegar, fsajohn, crackmusik, lox, jockaflockalame)
Maybe it's cause I'm a newb, and I'm still gettin used to it. But 152 k!lls just seems.............unfathomable.

Good lord, you think you could upload that to youtube, just seemslike something pretty cool to watch.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
88 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
75 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Final Bright Trailer: Will Smith Gets a Magic Wand
17 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joyner Lucas responds back to criticisms of “I’m not racist”
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
79 comments
1 day ago