most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
96 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #341
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
I don't know who f**ks with COD but I don't really know that many people who play it consistently.

Add me on 360 - beantown985

Now that vacation is here I'm gonna be on more. I f**k with a lot of other games too, but for COD especially I need some ppl that konw wtf they're doing. Not saying I'm great, but if you play with ppl that know how you play, it's just better.
 7 years ago '05        #342
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
just won a game of domination 200-6 s**t was a blowout lol
 7 years ago '09        #343
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,400 | Props total: 10501 10501
LMAO @ 200-6. They must have captured they're opening flag, then yall captured their own flag and that's all she wrote. Haha. This dude called me a "ni99er" earlier, I guess I sound black when I talk , but I started off going 5-1 and ended 18-8. And I was like "There's your ni99er...". LMAOOO. Ahh. Good times in C.O.D!
 7 years ago '05        #344
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
lmfao man i cant stand all those ppl talking, i changed my settings so i can only hear ppl on my friends list
 7 years ago '06        #345
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
The f**k is this s**t? This game keeps freezing my PS3. And it's like it just keeps getting worse. How is this the only game that freezes my ps3
 12-24-2010, 07:41 AM         #346
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LilBlasta said:
The f**k is this s**t? This game keeps freezing my PS3. And it's like it just keeps getting worse. How is this the only game that freezes my ps3
because this game is over-rated as it gets with horrid servers and stupid a.ss hit detection from an inferior developer who dont give 2 f**ks about fixing real problems instead they wanna throw out a map pack that has 3 scrapped maps for $15...
 7 years ago '09        #347
29 26 6 heat pts
space
space
$11,173 | Props total: 2560 2560
^Simple solution, don't play it then...

Me, I just r*pe in domination and I level up fasst. I play the objective, hard but I think I still have a solid k/d, Can't think of it right now. Capping/defending is where the points are at anyways.

And about people talking ShII online, it's crazy because dam near all the games I play, no ones talking... MW2 was mad racist but it seems people calmed down on the hate this time around

I'm on 360, gt:Grimey 916
 12-24-2010, 08:13 AM         #348
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 29 26 said:
^Simple solution, don't play it then...

Me, I just r*pe in domination and I level up fasst. I play the objective, hard but I think I still have a solid k/d, Can't think of it right now. Capping/defending is where the points are at anyways.

And about people talking ShII online, it's crazy because dam near all the games I play, no ones talking... MW2 was mad racist but it seems people calmed down on the hate this time around

I'm on 360, gt:Grimey 916
I don't play it anymore. People on here continue to complain and play, and I don't understand it. There's other better shooters out there to have fun with.
 7 years ago '04        #349
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
I don't play it anymore. People on here continue to complain and play, and I don't understand it. There's other better shooters out there to have fun with.
I'm considering getting battlefield and getting the vietnam DLC, is it pretty good? is it anything like Medal of Honor MP where basically everyone was a sniper?
 7 years ago '05        #350
Jutsu 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,109 | Props total: 0 0
 famoussasjohn said:
I'm considering getting battlefield and getting the vietnam DLC, is it pretty good? is it anything like Medal of Honor MP where basically everyone was a sniper?
badcompany is a different beast. Maps are huge, vehicles are present in the game, far more destruction/destructibility, (yes, you will encounter the occasional sniper, but you also get a tank or attack heli to let that sniper know you are not to be f**ked with).
 12-24-2010, 01:37 PM         #351
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
There's some snipers but most people run Engineer from what I seen, I always get k!lled by random a.ss rockets. Yes, get that DLC ASAP.
 12-24-2010, 01:38 PM         #352
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was digging through my videos and I found one I posted up Christmas 2008 when I got my capture card. I tested it out on a COD4 game so I figure why not post that s**t up.

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
237 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
299 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
35 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
91 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy