Phat ass white girl for real
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
109 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
94 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #221
ImAMonster 407 heat pts407
space
space
$37,413 | Props total: 10537 10537
 famoussasjohn said:
absolutely, when we were playing, you weren't doing bad at all.
1-6 isn't bad? XD! Man I was gettin' my a.ss handed to me that round, but I also had two bars. I dunno what it is. Sometimes I'll go like 26-4, others I'll be 13-11, some 7-15. I'm just not consistent. I think I just try to run and gun too much, I usually just stay in one room and patrol the room the whole game. Some say that's camping but I'm in plain site of the battle field. It's not like I'm hiding in a corner just WAITING for someone to come in the room. So, Idk. I die alot of I just run around lol.
 7 years ago '04        #222
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
 Chainz Graphics said:
1-6 isn't bad? XD! Man I was gettin' my a.ss handed to me that round, but I also had two bars. I dunno what it is. Sometimes I'll go like 26-4, others I'll be 13-11, some 7-15. I'm just not consistent. I think I just try to run and gun too much, I usually just stay in one room and patrol the room the whole game. Some say that's camping but I'm in plain site of the battle field. It's not like I'm hiding in a corner just WAITING for someone to come in the room. So, Idk. I die alot of I just run around lol.
on nuketown, that s**t is hit or miss to be honest. the first game we played, we had s**tty teammates that were retarded, but you did fine. We all go through times were we can't hit s**t, and then the next game, we are k!lling people left and right. if your moving around in an area, that's not camping at all. that's just watching your a.ss Most of the time, I run and gun, and it helps me out, and sometimes, I run into the whole team s**t happens lol.
 7 years ago '09        #223
space
space
I feel you, bro. I dunno. I might just hop in a few games, walk around behind you, see how you play and all. Maybe shoot off an un-silenced weapon once or twice while behind you. See if that'll get the enemies attention and what-not, y'know? ^-^. Haha.
 7 years ago '05        #224
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
f**kin s**t chopper gunners go down so fast im gettin about 2 k!lls each one now smfh
 12-20-2010, 03:37 AM         #225
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
playing with some retards or something

[pic - click to view]

came close to you :( had a damn chopper and some a**hole called in his attack helicopter so the airspace was full
probably the most impressive s**t i've seen posted, cause it wasn't on that gay a.ss map nuketown where you can spawn, toss a nade and get a k!ll. good s**t john

special shout out to that kid going 3-45 and still weathered the storm and stayed. i dont see how he was having any fun.
 12-20-2010, 03:38 AM         #226
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Chainz Graphics said:
John, When I get a mic (my momma said she'll buy me a turtle beach tomorrow), Will you watch me and tell me WTF I'm doin wrong while I'm playing?
I ain't got s**t going on tomorrow so I'll peep a few of your recent games and I'll see if I can make a list of comments/recommendations and I'll PM it to you on here.
 7 years ago '05        #227
Mr Hyde 22 heat pts22
space
space
$2,872 | Props total: 0 0
 famoussasjohn said:
playing with some retards or something

[pic - click to view]

came close to you :( had a damn chopper and some a**hole called in his attack helicopter so the airspace was full
them 2 n*ggas on the Red Dots had a rough day, i would of dipped early.
 12-20-2010, 03:40 AM         #228
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mr Hyde said:
f**kin s**t chopper gunners go down so fast im gettin about 2 k!lls each one now smfh
every game i get a chopper gunner my s**t gets shot down asap too.. i play against strela warriors every time, and it gets old quick.
 7 years ago '09        #229
space
space
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
I ain't got s**t going on tomorrow so I'll peep a few of your recent games and I'll see if I can make a list of comments/recommendations and I'll PM it to you on here.
Aite. I'd really appreciate that, Kegar. Thanks, Bro.
 7 years ago '08        #230
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Chainz Graphics said:
John, When I get a mic (my momma said she'll buy me a turtle beach tomorrow), Will you watch me and tell me WTF I'm doin wrong while I'm playing?
n*gga f**k some Turtle Beaches...you should've been did like me...go to Gamestop...get the standard $12 XBL mic..and just do like a real n*gga do it....Cuz them s**ts are useless son..

Cause that's what I DO!
 7 years ago '09        #231
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
n*gga f**k some Turtle Beaches...you should've been did like me...go to Gamestop...get the standard $12 XBL mic..and just do like a real n*gga do it....Cuz them s**ts are useless son..

Cause that's what I DO!
LMAO! I see exactly what you did there. But nah, my parents be complaining I got my tv up too loud, so I need em. :[
 7 years ago '08        #232
AyeDre 13 heat pts13 OP
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
 ALLthewayL1VE said:
probably the most impressive s**t i've seen posted, cause it wasn't on that gay a.ss map nuketown where you can spawn, toss a nade and get a k!ll. good s**t john

special shout out to that kid going 3-45 and still weathered the storm and stayed. i dont see how he was having any fun.
LMFAO Wow dawg you deleted me on facebook

when the internet gets too serious.

damn might as well add you to the ignore list since you'll follow me to every thread.

shame

Last edited by AyeDre; 12-20-2010 at 03:39 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #233
Ny4LiFe 
space
space
$485 | Props total: 48 48
I just play this s**t because its a new Call Of Duty. But this game just plain sucks.
 7 years ago '04        #234
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,885 | Props total: 17444 17444
 AyeDre said:

damn might as well add you to the ignore list since you'll follow me to every thread.

shame
told you he was a f**kin lame
 12-20-2010, 05:01 PM         #235
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AyeDre said:

shame
i don't have anybody i met over the internet as a friend on facebook, and just cause i deleted you doesn't mean i'm emotional.. but believe what you want. if i didn't like you i would gladly tell you, i'm pretty vocal when it comes to that..
 7 years ago '08        #236
TheFuckinEmpire 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,393 | Props total: 1645 1645
 Chainz Graphics said:
LMAO! I see exactly what you did there. But nah, my parents be complaining I got my tv up too loud, so I need em. :[
Oh alright..that reason is pretty acceptable then...
 7 years ago '09        #237
space
space
 Thef**kinEmpire said:
Oh alright..that reason is pretty acceptable then...
Yeah, They'll always come in "Can you turn your tv down, please?" Fine..................
 7 years ago '04        #238
famoussasjohn 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,705 | Props total: 193 193
who wants to fill me on in this Kegar vs Dre argument? :disdain2:
 7 years ago '09        #239
space
space
 famoussasjohn said:
I thought they were kidding at first. Then it got serious, then it turned into now I'm like at the fact they won't :dancingcool: but instead they it's kind of but more so of don't you ?
 12-20-2010, 06:58 PM         #240
PR0TENTIAL 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 famoussasjohn said:
there is no argument going on
Home      

most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
158 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
29 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
148 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
51 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
113 comments
2 days ago