Paul Pierce the truth!! Game winning shot over Amare - they aint no rivary!!

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 12-16-2010, 09:43 AM         #81
A.O.™ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jolt21 said:
Perkins is KEY to the defense. He would be another wall for Amar'e to get through...literally.

Even if you don't think he has skill, it's another big body just to gather fouls. The Celtics will have 5 players 6'10"+, 3 of them being former all-stars who work just fine with reduced minutes and in Doc's system.
He's going to be a liability....

Yea he works well against the Lakers and teams whose big men stay in the post, but Amare is not that guy... He's going to pick up cheap fouls on the pick and roll, and then you just going to have Amare shooting free throws all day..

You can go to a KG/Perk, KG/Shaq, KG/Jermaine line up all you want... KG may k!ll Chandler on one end, depending if he's on or not.. But Amare is going to break Garnetts hand if he tries to block a dunk with help defense, Amare will face up Shaq and Jermaine and hit that 15 footer all game, and k!ll on pick and roll..

I'm a diehard Knicks fan, and I still think Boston is the front runners for the chip this year.. But I'm riding with my boys til the wheels fall off.
 7 years ago '09        #82
kmj09 
space
space
$921 | Props total: 126 126
 ozWinston said:
n*gga, y'all gotta get past the atlanta hawks, or at least the chicago bulls before you come sniffing over here if you talking about playoffs
knicks might just be the 8th seed and boston the 1 seed with a possible melo on the knicks by that time .so say what you like but you and i know whats going down............
 7 years ago '07        #83
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 305 305
Perk Dirty >>>>>

just wait til that monster comes back
 7 years ago '09        #84
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
Im suprised his knee didnt pop after he landed
 7 years ago '06        #85
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
We weren't even playing at full strength, plus I kept saying how they were looking bored out there the first 2 quarters, like they were expecting the Knicks to cool down so they could take it from them. They decided to start playin for real in that 4th quarter and when you play 1 good quarter out of 4, and WIN, that's what a championship team does.

The Perk thing, he wouldn't have been guarding Amare, but it would've allowed KG to guard Amare the whole game. Amare was hitting ridic shots with hands in his face, he's not gonna always have games like that and the Celtics still won. Lot of stuff to be happy about in this game.
 7 years ago '06        #86
beantown 74 heat pts74
space
space
$23,409 | Props total: 2 2
 Spiffy said:
Im suprised his knee didnt pop after he landed
Give up, bandwagon a.ss Yankee and Lakers fan ;dead:

But it's all good, because if he did you know he was gonna come back and hit back-to-back 3's

Sound familiar
 7 years ago '08        #87
MAKAVELI2199 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,384 | Props total: 181 181
pierce joggin around the court after every big shot he hits

most clutch shooter in the NBA

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #88
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
GAME OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!! other teams see this game and think uh oh!
 7 years ago '09        #89
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
 beantown said:
Give up, bandwagon a.ss Yankee and Lakers fan ;dead:

But it's all good, because if he did you know he was gonna come back and hit back-to-back 3's

Sound familiar
ok buddy :rolleyes:

series is tied 1 ship a piece, we will handle the tie breaker this year, hopefully Pierce doesnt "pop" his knee during the MIA series
 12-16-2010, 12:10 PM         #90
slap73 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CTR said:
just like how when miami got lebron and bosh it was over for boston?
I thought I was the only one.The Flames are not in our League they have dwade n bron. Who is Bosh???.. Best Defense in the League...Beat these Boys without Shaq twice so what that tell you???? Rondo didn't have the dishes that he wanted also. But The Truth shall set you free!!!:dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #91
Jolt21 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$600 | Props total: 9 9
knicks looking to get one of Portland's big men. they know their size is gonna be a problem when Boston is at full strength.

haha
 7 years ago '10        #92
VickSickPuppies 
space
space
$339 | Props total: 5 5
all you boston fans are f**gots
 7 years ago '07        #93
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,613 | Props total: 2455 2455
 A.O.™ said:
n*ggas that say this... clearly dont watch no kind of basketball..

It didnt work for D'Antoni out West because? All the other teams can light it up, and the team that played a lil bit more defense won... Like D'Antoni didnt make it to the playoffs, and out the first round in the West with this style of play...

Notice all the games we lost to top teams in the East this year..

Boston by 4 on the Road, Boston by 2 at Home.

You think them old n*ggas going to be able to Keep up with this style of play in a 7 game series... f**k outta here, but I do know one thing, we will keep scoring at this pace... And all that Boston holds its opponents under 100, or 90.. well we went over 100 on them twice, Amare scored the most points on the Celtics this year...

If it wasnt for all the unforced turnovers we committed to start the 3rd quarter, and then in the final 2 minutes.. we would have smacked them n*ggas... But we still learning and getting our s**t together...
would've , should've, could've..blah blah blah blah :cry: me a river..please my n*gga stfu with that s**t..we will RUN YOU n*ggaS IN A 7 game series..and show the knicks exactly where they belong in the playoffs (OUT WITHIN THE 1ST ROUND hahahaha)
 12-16-2010, 06:51 PM         #94
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VickSickPuppies said:
all you boston fans are f**gots
@ the anger in your post.
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
75 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 8 - Tom Down! TV One Cancels NewsOne Now Bye Bye Roland
41 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago