if Knicks get Melo = Death of Boston

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
240 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
249 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
kidbrosweets 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,847 | Props total: 13 13
oh wait a minute, now iremember, we beat you without our 1st string, second string, and third string centers... hmmmmmmm
 7 years ago '10        #42
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,370 | Props total: 9632 9632
 ozWinston said:
if he stays out west, he's in the nba finals. if he comes to the east, the most he can hope for is a 2nd round. i'd prefer him to stay out west for his best chance to get a ring
With the way the nuggets have been playing this year what would lead you 2 believe them dudes are goin 2 the finals?
 7 years ago '10        #43
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 DaForce13 said:
everybody knows he wants to go to NY or he would be a net right now .. cmon dog stop being blind ..
Obviously he wants to go to the knicks, but gattsau was saying he would only sign an extension with the knicks. im tired of people saying that melo said that, when clearly he didn't and publicly denied ever having such meeting
 7 years ago '09        #44
TriniSoldier 64 heat pts64
space
space
$49,073 | Props total: 22434 22434
nuggets are an incredible team, they were the number two seed for the entire season last year, clearly and decisively, not by one or two games. then the cancer hit, and without karl they fell apart. the melo drama is what's keeping them down honestly, because they are the same team, minus the front court injuries, seeing as they beat the mavs without a player on the team taller than 6'8 earlier in the year. if the off court signing drama and s**t never happened, they would still be contenders.

but, there are still other teams out west he could sign to, where he would have a better shot at touching the nba finals instead of the east
 7 years ago '07        #45
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 NJallD said:
Obviously he wants to go to the knicks, but gattsau was saying he would only sign an extension with the knicks. im tired of people saying that melo said that, when clearly he didn't and publicly denied ever having such meeting
do you know how bad he would look if he says that..he has to deny all of it .. last thing melo would want is ppl to think he's tanking it or not playing up to his potential because he doesnt want to play for denver anymore.. if he didnt want to be a knick he would be in another jersey right now.. actually he would've been in another jersey before the season started
 7 years ago '07        #46
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 luv4music said:
we'll give 'em AR, Bill Walker and half a taco
and a snapple apple to wash down the taco

We are bidding against no one...cus there is only one destination for Melo...Im pretty sure he sees all the excitement and wonders what it feels like to have to garden chantin MVP
 7 years ago '10        #47
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 ozWinston said:
nuggets are an incredible team, they were the number two seed for the entire season last year, clearly and decisively, not by one or two games. then the cancer hit, and without karl they fell apart. the melo drama is what's keeping them down honestly, because they are the same team, minus the front court injuries, seeing as they beat the mavs without a player on the team taller than 6'8 earlier in the year. if the off court signing drama and s**t never happened, they would still be contenders.

but, there are still other teams out west he could sign to, where he would have a better shot at touching the nba finals instead of the east
Thats the main reason why I don't see them making much noise this year.They good but honestly they ain't much better compared from 2 years ago and the lakers got way better
 7 years ago '10        #48
NJallD 41 heat pts41
space
space
$3,146 | Props total: 0 0
 KnicksLost said:
and a snapple apple to wash down the taco

We are bidding against no one...cus there is only one destination for Melo...Im pretty sure he sees all the excitement and wonders what it feels like to have to garden chantin MVP
Not gonna lie, snapple apple is bangin.

And as a net fan, I am coming to terms with it, as much as I want him to come to NJ it's obvious he doesn't, and from a pride stand point its one of those if you don't want to be here then we don't want you either..

But we still got potential, Favors is a going to be a beast, Brook is a solid big man who can score but needs to hit the weight room and Harris is an allstar when hes healthy

We got 5 first rounders over the next 2 years, we should be able to do something, even if it isn't getting melo..
 7 years ago '07        #49
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 iCON-8 said:
The Knicks obviously don't need Melo. I don't see why the Knicks try to be involved in those discussions .. the Nets are the clear cut team that needs him.. we lack scoring but we our top 10 in the league in defense .. we just need a scorer ..

Forget us.. what the Knicks need is a center, a defensive center with a long reach but who can tip in shots, grab lobs and work hard around the rim..

Let Amare shoot them jumpers because he is looking great shooting the ball ..
because new york is the big name city everyone loves to d!ckride, so new york is automaticallly involved in anything involving trade talks. i hope gallinari gets traded to denver, so it can be more easier wins for the rockets in the western conference.
 7 years ago '07        #50
MiseryCityTexas 19 heat pts19
space
space
space
$20,601 | Props total: 4206 4206
 HennyHeat said:
We had this game in hand Interior Defens is atrocious.... Ronny Turiaf did not play enough minutes even though he is god awful on offense... Danilo was not fed the rock enough when he was hot... And the last play series D'ing up on Pierce... I feel I should repost what I wrote in the game thread
Turiaf used to hit the midrange jumper when he played for LA, plus he has decent post defense.
 12-15-2010, 11:48 PM         #51
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
f**k the melo talk right now. We need a Tyson Chandler. Badly.
 7 years ago '05        #52
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
So you're saying LeBron single handily couldn't stop Boston, and you're saying Wade single handily couldn't stop Boston, and you're saying LeBron and Wade together can't stop Boston, but you're saying Melo is the one to stop them?
 7 years ago '10        #53
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
f**k the melo talk right now. We need a Tyson Chandler. Badly.
Like I said before if mozgovs hands wasn't made of baby sh!t we would be much better rebounders
 7 years ago '05        #54
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$15,420 | Props total: 4757 4757
 JuElz CaM said:

[pic - click to view]

12-16-2010, 12:00 AM         #55
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Like I said before if mozgovs hands wasn't made of baby sh!t we would be much better rebounders
Yeah tell me about it. His growing pains have beam my biggest pain.

But this is really a need for us. Walsh has to do something.
 7 years ago '10        #56
Blkboipurp 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
Yeah tell me about it. His growing pains have beam my biggest pain.

But this is really a need for us. Walsh has to do something.
Reggie evans
 12-16-2010, 12:18 AM         #57
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blkboipurp said:
Reggie evans
He's a great goon. But he's hurt right now. Think he's out for awhile.
 7 years ago '07        #58
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
 klew said:
So you're saying LeBron single handily couldn't stop Boston, and you're saying Wade single handily couldn't stop Boston, and you're saying LeBron and Wade together can't stop Boston, but you're saying Melo is the one to stop them?
 7 years ago '07        #59
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,383 | Props total: 21478 21478
 JuElz CaM said:

[pic - click to view]

this

n*ggas getting a little too excited. these n*ggas haven't beaten a great team yet
 12-16-2010, 02:21 AM         #60
cheguevara  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
:rofl2::laughing9::rol llaugh:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildlandís new free DLC.
35 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy