Dec 15 - Dog attacks jogger, 7-year-old son; jogger k!lls dog with bare hands

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
36 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
120 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #1
9634 pageviews
141 comments

Vdot88 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,620 | Props total: 2 2
Dec 15 - Dog attacks jogger, 7-year-old son; jogger k!lls dog with bare hands

PORT ST. LUCIE, Fla. -- A Port St. Lucie jogger used his bare hands to k!ll a large black Lab-chow mix that attacked him and his 7-year-old son on Southwest Masilunas Street Saturday.

Port St. Lucie police say they interviewed the victim, 32-year-old Josh A. Harris, shortly after the attack and reported him bleeding heavily from the nose with numerous bites and scratches on his face and arms.

The man told police his son was riding his bike in front of him when they approached a home in the 3600 block of SW Masilunas St. Saturday morning. Harris said he was southbound when they noticed the large dog staring at them from the front yard of 3633 SW Masilunas. Harris told his son to get behind him and the now barking dog charged them as they passed the house, lunging and jumping on Harris.

Harris told police he was able to get the dog on the ground after a struggle and held it by its neck to stop it from biting. Police say it's not clear if he choked it to death or broke its neck, but it was dead by the time help arrived.

The dog's owner, Peggy Hamilton, 59, said she was unaware the 5-year-old Lab-chow mix, which weighs about 85-100 pounds, was running free. She said all of the dog's shots are current, but she wasn't sure about rabies. The dog will be tested for the deadly virus.

Harris's son, Jackson, had banged on a neighbor's door during the attack. Getting no response, his dad told him to ride his bike home and get his mom. The two returned to the scene and police interviewed him.

Hamilton said the dog had never acted this way before.

Police described Harris's injuries as serious and he was taken to the emergency room at Martin Memorial Medicenter for treatment. His latest condition wasn't immediately available.

[pic - click to view]

Read more:
[pic - click to view]

Dog attacks jogger, 7-year-old son; jogger k!lls dog with bare hands | lucie, dog, port - Top Story - WPEC 12 West Palm Beach

141 comments for "Dec 15 - Dog attacks jogger, 7-year-old son; jogger k!lls dog with bare hands"

7 years ago '10        #2
the mehecano 1 heat pts
space
space
$644 | Props total: 1 1
inb4PETA
 12-15-2010, 04:42 PM         #3
Chopzilla 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Port St. Lucie police say they interviewed the victim, 32-year-old Josh A. Harris, shortly after the attack and reported him bleeding heavily from the nose with numerous bites and scratches on his face and arms.

The man told police his son was riding his bike in front of him when they approached a home in the 3600 block of SW Masilunas St. Saturday morning. Harris said he was southbound when they noticed the large dog staring at them from the front yard of 3633 SW Masilunas. Harris told his son to get behind him and the now barking dog charged them as they passed the house, lunging and jumping on Harris.

Harris told police he was able to get the dog on the ground after a struggle and held it by its neck to stop it from biting. Police say it's not clear if he choked it to death or broke its neck, but it was dead by the time help arrived.
So ur saying you wouldn't defend yourself and your child from a dog charging at you? You guys even read the f**king article? f**king stupid mufuggahs I swear.
 7 years ago '10        #4
Chi city Che 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,185 | Props total: 1 1
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Poor dog. May a thousand pitbulls unleash their fury upon your family.
man f**k that dog:doglaugh: i would done the same to the f**king mutt if it was loose and comin at me
 7 years ago '98        #5
ronnie|A 10 heat pts10
space
space
$30,187 | Props total: 3566 3566
Mike Vicks image consultant already on the phone planning a press conf with Mike publicly denouncing this mans actions
 12-15-2010, 05:01 PM         #6
Yelsgnik 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ronnie said:
Mike Vicks image consultant already on the phone planning a press conf with Mike publicly denouncing this mans actions
 7 years ago '10        #7
norcal21 1 heat pts
space
space
$254 | Props total: 14 14
 MumblesDaHumble said:
Poor dog. May a thousand pitbulls unleash their fury upon your family.
people like you make me sick.
 7 years ago '05        #8
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,525 | Props total: 7632 7632
Yeah if a dog was on mine I woulda k!lled it too.
 7 years ago '06        #9
Sammyboi22 
space
space
$13,620 | Props total: 230 230
that ladies and gentlemen is a man right there
 7 years ago '07        #10
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,330 | Props total: 21221 21221
 ronnie said:
 7 years ago '04        #11
matelyan 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,870 | Props total: 1905 1905
I love my two dogs, but I understand this man had to protect himself and his child. So as sad as it is to hear someone's pet had to die, I'd of done the same thing if I was in his shoes.

But with my luck the dog would of latched on to my jugular and that would be a rap folks.
 7 years ago '10        #12
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,407 | Props total: 2275 2275
Hell Yes! k!ll them Dogs
 7 years ago '05        #13
Woodwin 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,916 | Props total: 1479 1479
If he do got rabies he gonna have to get like 20 shots to the stomach
 7 years ago '05        #14
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Why did he k!ll the dog? They couldn't just run?
 7 years ago '06        #15
TreZ 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$9,207 | Props total: 2056 2056
 JaiMega said:
Why did he k!ll the dog? They couldn't just run?
what was he going to pick his son up and try to run away from a dog that is probably faster than him? f**k that i would k!ll the dog too.. even tho i love dogs i would do it to protect my son other than that if my son wasnt with me i would have let the dog bite the s**t outta me so i can sue the f**k out of the owner
 7 years ago '08        #16
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
Chuck norris'd the dog :cool-smiley-009:
 12-15-2010, 07:20 PM         #17
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Woodwin said:
If he do got rabies he gonna have to get like 20 shots to the stomach
Are you familiar with the procedure..? that s**t sounds painful
 12-15-2010, 07:29 PM         #18
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
hide this article from the 4chan community.
 7 years ago '08        #19
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
wow if the dog has rabis that old lady needs to get punched. that dudes a goner
 7 years ago '07        #20
Rob De Niro 120 heat pts120
space
space
$13,486 | Props total: 666 666
 matelyan said:
I love my two dogs, but I understand this man had to protect himself and his child. So as sad as it is to hear someone's pet had to die, I'd of done the same thing if I was in his shoes.

But with my luck the dog would of latched on to my jugular and that would be a rap folks.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
261 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
102 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
97 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
30 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago