"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
 83
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 41
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #841
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
these are all in your head though, we aren't complaining about those, you wish we were
orly?

 finishim said:
ummm pass int maybe?
This came straight from my head.

 finishim said:
dropped two and missed the fumble :(
Yup, second one from my head.

 finishim said:
lmao @ us leading at half and the pats needing a lineman to get a fluke return to score again
This just made me laugh.

 finishim said:
another missed int :(
Hopes and dreams.

 finishim said:
Brady dodging bullets all night long
 7 years ago '05        #842
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 M said:
^^ WTH? Did anyone even say that s**t or are you just making that up?
 7 years ago '08        #843
M 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,180 | Props total: 5294 5294


He was just pointing out missed opportunities wasn't using them as excuses
 7 years ago '04        #844
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 M said:


He was just pointing out missed opportunities wasn't using them as excuses
exactly, dont make me bring back all the whining done by agony
 7 years ago '05        #845
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
exactly, dont make me bring back all the whining done by agony


Hopes, dream, excuses, missed opportunities. Whatever you want to call it. Also, who the f**k is agony and why are we talking about him?
 7 years ago '04        #846
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 bluntednt said:


Hopes, dream, excuses, missed opportunities. Whatever you want to call it. Also, who the f**k is agony and why are we talking about him?
the biggest pats homer on here behind smoke

the only pats fan I truly respect is Keith, he's been the most sensible one I've seen on here
 7 years ago '05        #847
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
the biggest pats homer on here behind smoke

the only pats fan I truly respect is Keith, he's been the most sensible one I've seen on here
please fam, go check my other posts out if you truly believe this, I keep it the realest up in this b**ch...
 7 years ago '07        #848
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
lol a homer looking down on a homer...a lot of nerve
 7 years ago '05        #849
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
lol a homer looking down on a homer...a lot of nerve
I ain't even that homerish...

I already stated that Packer fans get props for Flynn's performance and we shouldn't have even won that game...
 7 years ago '04        #850
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 bluntednt said:
please fam, go check my other posts out if you truly believe this, I keep it the realest up in this b**ch...
I know you give credit where it's due, but your last few are questionable
 7 years ago '05        #851
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Lol at Patriot fans thinking of their own excuses for GB, and saying we're using them . So now whenever GB fans have anything to say about a game it's them making excuses, but it's ok for Eagle fans to use Asante as an excuse to their loss against the Bears . Nobody's said anything about "almost interceptions " since week 3 I believe, and that was only directed towards Jay Cutler.
 7 years ago '05        #852
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 klew said:
Lol at Patriot fans thinking of their own excuses for GB, and saying we're using them .

@ people thinking I really made this s**t up after going back and quoting dude...

Yes, I am that lame today.

A month off from school and not a got damn thing to do today.
 7 years ago '07        #853
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 bluntednt said:
I ain't even that homerish...

I already stated that Packer fans get props for Flynn's performance and we shouldn't have even won that game...
lol i wasn't talking about you..i don't even know you so i can't call you a homer at all i've never seen you post around here...but for finishhim to call somebody a homer is just absurd and offensive since he is easily the biggest homer on this site
 7 years ago '05        #854
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 bluntednt said:

@ people thinking I really made this s**t up after going back and quoting dude...

Yes, I am that lame today.

A month off from school and not a got damn thing to do today.
You were reaching for excuses. Nobody can comment about an int or something that happened in the game anymore? What's the point of having a game thread then
 7 years ago '05        #855
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
lol i wasn't talking about you..i don't even know you so i can't call you a homer at all i've never seen you post around here...but for finishhim to call somebody a homer is just absurd and offensive since he is easily the biggest homer on this site
I skipped out on BX for a good 3 years. I used to post like a mad man back in the day with meh boys Deucy and Hurricane Rah



Time to make a comeback I think...The SC needs some realness...
 7 years ago '05        #856
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 klew said:
You were reaching for excuses. Nobody can comment about an int or something that happened in the game anymore? What's the point of having a game thread then
Reaching or not, I was still correct...

s**t, I'll reach back to 2005 classic threads if I need to
 7 years ago '05        #857
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 bluntednt said:
Reaching or not, I was still correct...

s**t, I'll reach back to 2005 classic threads if I need to
Correct about what? Because nobody made excuses and wtf does 2005 have to do with last nights game? I think you smoking some of that s**t agony has..
 7 years ago '05        #858
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 klew said:
Correct about what? Because nobody made excuses and wtf does 2005 have to do with last nights game? I think you smoking some of that s**t agony has..
I'm not gonna sit here and quote everything from the last page, be grown and read. Not even gonna respond to the 2005 comment, because you clearly can't see I was just making a point. Again, who the f**k is agony and why are we talking about him?

Funny though, you say some s**t about what 2005 has to do about last night and then bring up some random person's name that has nothing to do with me.
 7 years ago '07        #859
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,224 | Props total: 19946 19946
damn packers played better then i thought, all the bears gotta do now is handle business tonight and we are in the playoffs
 7 years ago '06        #860
banga 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$31,364 | Props total: 5612 5612
a lot of these packer fans can't keep it real when it comes to their Ls. It's like trying to teach Japanese to a poodle.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
54 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
114 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 42
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 18
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
138 comments
2 days ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy