"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
132 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
179 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 12-20-2010, 09:10 AM         #821
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
there's no excuse? I'm pointing out facts that prove your offense didn't do a whole lot??

and we didn't need this game any more than you did

our season is about next week, whether we won this game or not
The Giants and Bears are going to win, so yes you did need it.
 7 years ago '05        #822
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 smokeweed101. said:
The Giants and Bears are going to win, so yes you did need it.
Then a W against New England wouldn't have mattered genius. The Giants loss and the game next week has always been they key.
 7 years ago '05        #823
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 smokeweed101. said:
Patriots played like 50% at best and still put up 31 on a D giving up 15 or so. Pats are going to save their strength for the playoffs so I wouldn't take this game seriously, everything is basically clinched.
Lol at the patriots playing at 50%. Thank you God Brady and the almighty patriots for taking it easy on us.
 7 years ago '04        #824
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 klew said:
Lol at the patriots playing at 50%. Thank you God Brady and the almighty patriots for taking it easy on us.
:doglaugh:

I think they're lucky we took it easy on them and sat Aaron Godgers
 7 years ago '08        #825
M 2 heat pts
space
space
$16,165 | Props total: 5232 5232
After last nights game, the only thing I'm mad about is that stupid return. Flynn had a ton of pressure on him, but handled it well
 klew said:
 12-20-2010, 09:23 AM         #826
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not even going to bother, heard these same excuses every time GB loses, they are so good but yet 8-6. MIA, WAS, CHI, and DET all were lucky losses for the great Packers.

Last edited by smokeweed101.; 12-20-2010 at 09:26 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #827
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Im not even going to bother, heard these same excuses every time GB loses, they are so good but yet 8-6. MIA, WAS, CHI, and DET all were lucky losses for the great Packers.
what is your definition of an excuse? cuz I haven't seen one yet
 7 years ago '05        #828
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Flynn had a good 59 minutes...props on that, but ya'll still lost. Honestly, you should have won. It was obvious that the Pack's D had us by the balls. That Pic 6 was crucial to our W. Overall it was a good game to watch. The Pats really showed that they can still pull out the victory when the offense is lacking, even though the offense put up 24...
 7 years ago '08        #829
M 2 heat pts
space
space
I wasn't about to read through this whole thread so I guess I missed all the "excuses", but the FACT is nobody (except Packers fans) thought we had a chance in hell last night. I'm happy we kept it close, Flynn played well, we finally showed signs of a running game. Like I said, the only thing I'm pissed about is that bulls**t return

Now we just have to win these next two games
 12-20-2010, 09:32 AM         #830
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
what is your definition of an excuse? cuz I haven't seen one yet
If this went that way, and if that didn't happen, and it was only this, and it was close, and blah blah.

The almost INTs, the missed FGs, the injuries every week its the same thing. Then when they beat some weak team its praise and glory.
 7 years ago '04        #831
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
and what was our from last night? facts aren't excuses
 7 years ago '05        #832
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 finishim said:
and what was our from last night? facts aren't excuses
Hopes and wishes aren't facts brah.
 7 years ago '04        #833
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 bluntednt said:
Hopes and wishes aren't facts brah.
again you are talking out of your a.ss.. post proof..

@darrenrovell You might think Tom Brady had Matt Flynn beat in the woman department. Maybe not. Presenting @lminchew
[pic - click to view]

:doglaugh:
 7 years ago '05        #834
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
space
 finishim said:
again you are talking out of your a.ss.. post proof..
What was it? 3 dropped INT's? Don't you just WISH they could have caught just 1?

Kyle Arrington broke 4 tackles for a Pick 6. Don't you just WISH someone tackled him?

Matt Flynn had 3 TD's. I had such high HOPES for him in the last 30 seconds of the game.

I'm sure there's even more HOPE for that #1 ranked defense that we still managed to put 24 points on, even though I know we shouldn't have...
 7 years ago '04        #835
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 bluntednt said:
What was it? 3 dropped INT's? Don't you just WISH they could have caught just 1?

Kyle Arrington broke 4 tackles for a Pick 6. Don't you just WISH someone tackled him?

Matt Flynn had 3 TD's. I had such high HOPES for him in the last 30 seconds of the game.

I'm sure there's even more HOPE for that #1 ranked defense that we still managed to put 24 points on, even though I know we shouldn't have...
these are all in your head though, we aren't complaining about those, you wish we were
 7 years ago '08        #836
M 2 heat pts
space
space
^^ WTH? Did anyone even say that s**t or are you just making that up?
 7 years ago '09        #837
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
it's ok, the bears will lose tonight, next week we will win the bears will lose, and the last matchup we will win @ home and get the divison.

a guy can hope cant he
 7 years ago '07        #838
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 smokeweed101. said:
don't bother my dude...trying to get packer fans to own up to a loss is like trying to drown a fish
 7 years ago '04        #839
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
don't bother my dude...trying to get packer fans to own up to a loss is like trying to drown a fish
the funniest part is that you guys are fishing for us to make an excuse week after week and we aren't, but keep trying
 7 years ago '07        #840
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 finishim said:
the funniest part is that you guys are fishing for us to make an excuse week after week and we aren't, but keep trying
lmao al me and you broke down every loss the packers had this season and you threw everything at me from penalties and missed field goals to aaron rodgers teeth getting knocked out

stop it
Home      

most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
87 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
70 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
56 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
72 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy