"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
 58
Drake- I’m Upset
319 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
 Image(s) inside Nicki Minaj disses Pusha on IG
37 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside J Prince says a rogue DEA hitman was contracted to kill him!
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside The Frame on this AMAZON.com/Ninimour Model tho...
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #801
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
again you are talking out of your a.ss.. post proof..
What was it? 3 dropped INT's? Don't you just WISH they could have caught just 1?

Kyle Arrington broke 4 tackles for a Pick 6. Don't you just WISH someone tackled him?

Matt Flynn had 3 TD's. I had such high HOPES for him in the last 30 seconds of the game.

I'm sure there's even more HOPE for that #1 ranked defense that we still managed to put 24 points on, even though I know we shouldn't have...
 7 years ago '04        #802
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 bluntednt said:
What was it? 3 dropped INT's? Don't you just WISH they could have caught just 1?

Kyle Arrington broke 4 tackles for a Pick 6. Don't you just WISH someone tackled him?

Matt Flynn had 3 TD's. I had such high HOPES for him in the last 30 seconds of the game.

I'm sure there's even more HOPE for that #1 ranked defense that we still managed to put 24 points on, even though I know we shouldn't have...
these are all in your head though, we aren't complaining about those, you wish we were
 7 years ago '08        #803
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,633 | Props total: 8183 8183
^^ WTH? Did anyone even say that s**t or are you just making that up?
 7 years ago '09        #804
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28
it's ok, the bears will lose tonight, next week we will win the bears will lose, and the last matchup we will win @ home and get the divison.

a guy can hope cant he
 7 years ago '07        #805
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 smokeweed101. said:
Im not even going to bother, heard these same excuses every time GB loses, they are so good but yet 8-6. MIA, WAS, CHI, and DET all were lucky losses for the great Packers.
don't bother my dude...trying to get packer fans to own up to a loss is like trying to drown a fish
 7 years ago '04        #806
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 Pistol Peter said:
don't bother my dude...trying to get packer fans to own up to a loss is like trying to drown a fish
the funniest part is that you guys are fishing for us to make an excuse week after week and we aren't, but keep trying
 7 years ago '07        #807
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 finishim said:
the funniest part is that you guys are fishing for us to make an excuse week after week and we aren't, but keep trying
lmao al me and you broke down every loss the packers had this season and you threw everything at me from penalties and missed field goals to aaron rodgers teeth getting knocked out


stop it
 7 years ago '05        #808
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
these are all in your head though, we aren't complaining about those, you wish we were
orly?

 finishim said:
ummm pass int maybe?
This came straight from my head.

 finishim said:
dropped two and missed the fumble :(
Yup, second one from my head.

 finishim said:
lmao @ us leading at half and the pats needing a lineman to get a fluke return to score again
This just made me laugh.

 finishim said:
another missed int :(
Hopes and dreams.

 finishim said:
Brady dodging bullets all night long
 7 years ago '05        #809
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 M said:
^^ WTH? Did anyone even say that s**t or are you just making that up?
 7 years ago '08        #810
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,633 | Props total: 8183 8183


He was just pointing out missed opportunities wasn't using them as excuses
 7 years ago '04        #811
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 M said:


He was just pointing out missed opportunities wasn't using them as excuses
exactly, dont make me bring back all the whining done by agony
 7 years ago '05        #812
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
exactly, dont make me bring back all the whining done by agony


Hopes, dream, excuses, missed opportunities. Whatever you want to call it. Also, who the f**k is agony and why are we talking about him?
 7 years ago '04        #813
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 bluntednt said:


Hopes, dream, excuses, missed opportunities. Whatever you want to call it. Also, who the f**k is agony and why are we talking about him?
the biggest pats homer on here behind smoke

the only pats fan I truly respect is Keith, he's been the most sensible one I've seen on here
 7 years ago '05        #814
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
the biggest pats homer on here behind smoke

the only pats fan I truly respect is Keith, he's been the most sensible one I've seen on here
please fam, go check my other posts out if you truly believe this, I keep it the realest up in this b**ch...
 7 years ago '07        #815
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
lol a homer looking down on a homer...a lot of nerve
 7 years ago '05        #816
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 Pistol Peter said:
lol a homer looking down on a homer...a lot of nerve
I ain't even that homerish...

I already stated that Packer fans get props for Flynn's performance and we shouldn't have even won that game...
 7 years ago '04        #817
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 2 2
 bluntednt said:
please fam, go check my other posts out if you truly believe this, I keep it the realest up in this b**ch...
I know you give credit where it's due, but your last few are questionable
 7 years ago '05        #818
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,651 | Props total: 1605 1605
Lol at Patriot fans thinking of their own excuses for GB, and saying we're using them . So now whenever GB fans have anything to say about a game it's them making excuses, but it's ok for Eagle fans to use Asante as an excuse to their loss against the Bears . Nobody's said anything about "almost interceptions " since week 3 I believe, and that was only directed towards Jay Cutler.
 7 years ago '05        #819
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 klew said:
Lol at Patriot fans thinking of their own excuses for GB, and saying we're using them .

@ people thinking I really made this s**t up after going back and quoting dude...

Yes, I am that lame today.

A month off from school and not a got damn thing to do today.
 7 years ago '07        #820
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
avatar space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 bluntednt said:
I ain't even that homerish...

I already stated that Packer fans get props for Flynn's performance and we shouldn't have even won that game...
lol i wasn't talking about you..i don't even know you so i can't call you a homer at all i've never seen you post around here...but for finishhim to call somebody a homer is just absurd and offensive since he is easily the biggest homer on this site
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
#bigbreasttwitter
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside BREAKING - Chi Wire: MUBU Krump (The ScoreKeeper) DEAD !
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Nicki Minaj Reveals She's Dating Eminem
134 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Video inside 1st Madden 19 details revealed
84 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 5
The Carter III Documentary Waynes Lawyers Didn't Want Us To See! (Addiction,bi..
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside May 25 - Pablo Escobar’s hitman Popeye arrested in Colombia
47 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
audio inside Drake - Duppy Freestyle
1354 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 4
#HarveyWeinstein Released on Bail
32 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy