"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #801
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,458 | Props total: 13154 13154
 e G o Maniac said:
All I know is this: I expected us to lose. We lost. But I didn't think we'd actually be f!ghting down to the very last second with our backup. Our offense was hungry and the defense handled one of the smartest QBs in the game today. I can never curse our special teams enough, and after that run by Conelly, I do want Slocum fired. But I'm moving on with confidence against the Giants and the Bears for our final two weeks. And even if we don't make the playoffs, Packers have a lot to look forward to next year if there's no lockout. Overall, I would have loved a win but it didn't turn out to be that bad of a night.
My guy told me Slocum might be fired this week. (Take it how you want to, he works in the Packers organization).

I know I'm in the minority regarding this... (and I'm aware of his injury), but Charles Woodson has really been rubbing me the wrong way lately.
 7 years ago '05        #802
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
 e G o Maniac said:
All I know is this: I expected us to lose. We lost. But I didn't think we'd actually be f!ghting down to the very last second with our backup. Our offense was hungry and the defense handled one of the smartest QBs in the game today. I can never curse our special teams enough, and after that run by Conelly, I do want Slocum fired. But I'm moving on with confidence against the Giants and the Bears for our final two weeks. And even if we don't make the playoffs, Packers have a lot to look forward to next year if there's no lockout. Overall, I would have loved a win but it didn't turn out to be that bad of a night.
 7 years ago '07        #803
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 regularjoe said:
Prove me wrong.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #804
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 regularjoe said:
My guy told me Slocum might be fired this week. (Take it how you want to, he works in the Packers organization).

I know I'm in the minority regarding this... (and I'm aware of his injury), but Charles Woodson has really been rubbing me the wrong way lately.
Woodson has been trying, but he's been uncharacteristic this year. This is one of the few games where the QB tested him and where Capers set him up to make plays but he wasn't capitalizing. And I'm not sure if I'm the only one who saw it, but why was he kneeling on a 3rd and long? He didn't get up until after the receiver caught the ball. If he was moving around in that low zone he could've made a play on the ball. I don't know what was up with him.
 7 years ago '04        #805
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

Ok, you win. Pats dominated.
 7 years ago '05        #806
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
Even with a GB loss I know the Bears aren't sitting as pretty.
 7 years ago '07        #807
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Ok, you win. Pats dominated.
don't you dare try to use sarcasm with me
 7 years ago '04        #808
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 klew said:
Lol. The Bears have the division. Cheer for Joe Webb tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure they're good to go.
 7 years ago '07        #809
space
space
 klew said:
i already got my excuse ready if we lose to the vikings
 7 years ago '04        #810
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
i already got my excuse ready if we lose to the vikings
Beat yourselves?
 7 years ago '05        #811
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Lol. The Bears have the division. Cheer for Joe Webb tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure they're good to go.
Yeah, but it'll be nice to beat them in the last game and make the playoffs at the same time. But the Bears should dominate the Vikings.
 7 years ago '07        #812
space
space
 regularjoe said:
Beat yourselves?
nah...something about the field being frozen..and if that doesn't work i'm gonna try to spin this nfl is rigged conspiracy thing i been working on
 7 years ago '04        #813
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
nah...something about the field being frozen..and if that doesn't work i'm gonna try to spin this nfl is rigged conspiracy thing i been working on
Frozen field. Nice touch.
 7 years ago '06        #814
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
space
$16,172 | Props total: 1613 1613
Even though GB lost that Rookie QB actually played a good game except for the last second issues. GB had a chance to beat NE last night.

NE's defense still ain't all that solid because as they started to wear down GB capitalized on that. They didn't look great like they did against the Jets and Bears but they got the win.
 12-20-2010, 08:20 AM         #815
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I still stand by my opinion of the Packers beat themselves more than the Patriots did.
Patriots played like 50% at best and still put up 31 on a D giving up 15 or so. Pats are going to save their strength for the playoffs so I wouldn't take this game seriously, everything is basically clinched.
 7 years ago '04        #816
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
Patriots played like 50% at best and still put up 31 on a D giving up 15 or so. Pats are going to save their strength for the playoffs so I wouldn't take this game seriously, everything is basically clinched.
I hate to burst ur bubble but 7 of those points were on a pick six and the other seven came from a drive that started 4 yards out
 12-20-2010, 08:59 AM         #817
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I hate to burst ur bubble but 7 of those points were on a pick six and the other seven came from a drive that started 4 yards out
24 points in 20 minutes of possession, hate to burst your bubble but we are on pace for 500 points this season, stop acting like we can't have a down game (and still score 30).

Packers got owned

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #818
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
24 points in 20 minutes of possession, hate to burst your bubble but we are on pace for 500 points this season, stop acting like we can't have a down game (and still score 30).

Packers got owned

[pic - click to view]

3 drives of over 30 yards

3 drives 4 yards or less

5 punts in 9 total possessions

-9 yards in the third quarter, if it weren't for the int, offense would be hanging thier heads today
 12-20-2010, 09:06 AM         #819
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every time the Packers lose you make excuses, such a pathetic b**ch.

You guys needed this game, not us, we beat all the playoff teams we have to see.
 7 years ago '04        #820
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 smokeweed101. said:
Every time the Packers lose you make excuses, such a pathetic b**ch.

You guys needed this game, not us, we beat all the playoff teams we have to see.
there's no excuse? I'm pointing out facts that prove your offense didn't do a whole lot??

and we didn't need this game any more than you did

our season is about next week, whether we won this game or not
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
94 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy