"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
 95
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
47 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 75
Image(s) inside 🐰 Perfect Snowbunny.IMPOSSIBLE DECISION🐰
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 62
Video inside Lil Tay’s family is coaching her to say the N word.
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Video inside Stalley Reveals That He Used To Babysit Trippie Redd
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #781
davon4204 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$16,243 | Props total: 1684 1684
Even though GB lost that Rookie QB actually played a good game except for the last second issues. GB had a chance to beat NE last night.

NE's defense still ain't all that solid because as they started to wear down GB capitalized on that. They didn't look great like they did against the Jets and Bears but they got the win.
 12-20-2010, 07:20 AM         #782
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 regularjoe said:
I still stand by my opinion of the Packers beat themselves more than the Patriots did.
Patriots played like 50% at best and still put up 31 on a D giving up 15 or so. Pats are going to save their strength for the playoffs so I wouldn't take this game seriously, everything is basically clinched.
 7 years ago '04        #783
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
Patriots played like 50% at best and still put up 31 on a D giving up 15 or so. Pats are going to save their strength for the playoffs so I wouldn't take this game seriously, everything is basically clinched.
I hate to burst ur bubble but 7 of those points were on a pick six and the other seven came from a drive that started 4 yards out
 12-20-2010, 07:59 AM         #784
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
I hate to burst ur bubble but 7 of those points were on a pick six and the other seven came from a drive that started 4 yards out
24 points in 20 minutes of possession, hate to burst your bubble but we are on pace for 500 points this season, stop acting like we can't have a down game (and still score 30).


Packers got owned

[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #785
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
24 points in 20 minutes of possession, hate to burst your bubble but we are on pace for 500 points this season, stop acting like we can't have a down game (and still score 30).


Packers got owned

[pic - click to view]



3 drives of over 30 yards

3 drives 4 yards or less

5 punts in 9 total possessions


-9 yards in the third quarter, if it weren't for the int, offense would be hanging thier heads today
 12-20-2010, 08:06 AM         #786
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every time the Packers lose you make excuses, such a pathetic b**ch.

You guys needed this game, not us, we beat all the playoff teams we have to see.
 7 years ago '04        #787
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
Every time the Packers lose you make excuses, such a pathetic b**ch.

You guys needed this game, not us, we beat all the playoff teams we have to see.
there's no excuse? I'm pointing out facts that prove your offense didn't do a whole lot??

and we didn't need this game any more than you did

our season is about next week, whether we won this game or not
 12-20-2010, 08:10 AM         #788
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
there's no excuse? I'm pointing out facts that prove your offense didn't do a whole lot??

and we didn't need this game any more than you did

our season is about next week, whether we won this game or not
The Giants and Bears are going to win, so yes you did need it.
 7 years ago '05        #789
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 smokeweed101. said:
The Giants and Bears are going to win, so yes you did need it.
Then a W against New England wouldn't have mattered genius. The Giants loss and the game next week has always been they key.
 7 years ago '05        #790
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,648 | Props total: 1602 1602
 smokeweed101. said:
Patriots played like 50% at best and still put up 31 on a D giving up 15 or so. Pats are going to save their strength for the playoffs so I wouldn't take this game seriously, everything is basically clinched.
Lol at the patriots playing at 50%. Thank you God Brady and the almighty patriots for taking it easy on us.
 7 years ago '04        #791
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 klew said:
Lol at the patriots playing at 50%. Thank you God Brady and the almighty patriots for taking it easy on us.
:doglaugh:

I think they're lucky we took it easy on them and sat Aaron Godgers
 7 years ago '08        #792
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8120 8120
After last nights game, the only thing I'm mad about is that stupid return. Flynn had a ton of pressure on him, but handled it well
 klew said:
Lol at the patriots playing at 50%. Thank you God Brady and the almighty patriots for taking it easy on us.
 12-20-2010, 08:23 AM         #793
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Im not even going to bother, heard these same excuses every time GB loses, they are so good but yet 8-6. MIA, WAS, CHI, and DET all were lucky losses for the great Packers.


Last edited by smokeweed101.; 12-20-2010 at 08:26 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #794
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 smokeweed101. said:
Im not even going to bother, heard these same excuses every time GB loses, they are so good but yet 8-6. MIA, WAS, CHI, and DET all were lucky losses for the great Packers.
what is your definition of an excuse? cuz I haven't seen one yet
 7 years ago '05        #795
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Flynn had a good 59 minutes...props on that, but ya'll still lost. Honestly, you should have won. It was obvious that the Pack's D had us by the balls. That Pic 6 was crucial to our W. Overall it was a good game to watch. The Pats really showed that they can still pull out the victory when the offense is lacking, even though the offense put up 24...
 7 years ago '08        #796
M 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,623 | Props total: 8120 8120
I wasn't about to read through this whole thread so I guess I missed all the "excuses", but the FACT is nobody (except Packers fans) thought we had a chance in hell last night. I'm happy we kept it close, Flynn played well, we finally showed signs of a running game. Like I said, the only thing I'm pissed about is that bulls**t return

Now we just have to win these next two games
 12-20-2010, 08:32 AM         #797
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
what is your definition of an excuse? cuz I haven't seen one yet
If this went that way, and if that didn't happen, and it was only this, and it was close, and blah blah.

The almost INTs, the missed FGs, the injuries every week its the same thing. Then when they beat some weak team its praise and glory.
 7 years ago '04        #798
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
and what was our from last night? facts aren't excuses
 7 years ago '05        #799
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:
and what was our from last night? facts aren't excuses
Hopes and wishes aren't facts brah.
 7 years ago '04        #800
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 bluntednt said:
Hopes and wishes aren't facts brah.
again you are talking out of your a.ss.. post proof..

@darrenrovell You might think Tom Brady had Matt Flynn beat in the woman department. Maybe not. Presenting @lminchew
[pic - click to view]



:doglaugh:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside New Air Jordan 10 Inspired by Russell Westbrook's High School Days
10 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside Mother of Three
84 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside H1z1 drops on PS4 tomorrow, here’s 11 tips to dominate
48 comments
18 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 18
Ms Vicky gives my blicky a stiffy with them titties
65 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside AR-AB - Rivals (Cassidy Diss) (Official Music Video)
96 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
May 20 - gas is now $3 a gallon on average
126 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
Deadpool 2 chokes at the Box Office. Underperming at 125 mil
166 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 7
May 20 - Europeans Clown US Gun Violence & The NRA - #MAGA
157 comments
2 days ago
@news
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy