"Fresh out the frying pan into the fire" Green Bay Packers Vs. New England Patriots SNF

most viewed right now
 76
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 67
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 12-19-2010, 10:51 AM         #61
DrX 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im scared for packers fans...the goat is like friza, he comes the field with lasers and fire in his eyes. then seek and destroy
 12-19-2010, 10:55 AM         #62
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
what?

anyways, cmon son. flynn throws 2 picks, but neither will be on his 1st 2 drives. If anything dude will be scared to force s**t early...id wait for him to complete 1 or 2 10+ yard plays before he forces something.

pats, should be an easy win, do your f**king job
I forgot CHI plays monday, big deal. Doesn't make starting in NE on primetime against a hungry defense and the best team any easier for this guy.
 7 years ago '05        #63
bluntednt 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$8,275 | Props total: 0 0
Game day
 7 years ago '04        #64
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
its funny watching the packers crash and burn, because so many of these motherf**kers where claiming they where gonna win the division. not as funny as viking fans tho lol
sad thing is, depleted as we are, were still hanging with you guys with your roster at full strength
 7 years ago '04        #65
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Steveo54 said:
man i hate the packers alot worse than the vikings.....dont see how a bears fan could hate the vikings more honestly....

but yeah f**k the vikings
honestly most weeks of the football season, I hate the Vikings more, but this year it's been pretty equal between y'all and the Vikings

packers are everyones rival were right in the middle of all yall
 7 years ago '07        #66
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 finishim said:
sad thing is, depleted as we are, were still hanging with you guys with your roster at full strength
you got any other moral victories you guys wanna count? like how many 300 yard passing games Rodgers has? or how many guys you have injured? How about how many almost interceptions cutler threw? The real sad thing is you guys are gonna be at home watching the playoffs just like i said all yr. If you guys where as good as you believed yall shoulda beaten us and the Lions. with that being said I dislike the packers more but a few viqueen fans on here where swearing up and down how they where gonna win the division and s**t lol fukcin viqueens fell on their face HARD. We better destroy Joe Webb
 7 years ago '04        #67
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
I love when people talk this much s**t with 3 games left. As if winning out is guaranteed.
 12-19-2010, 11:32 AM         #68
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
I love when people talk this much s**t with 3 games left. As if winning out is guaranteed.
bears dont need to win out tho just need the W this week

it would suck to lose to the packers but if the bears make the playoffs, all is well
 12-19-2010, 11:36 AM         #69
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
packers have no chance. flynn sucks. the D is overrated. clay matthews is really a woman. they dont even know what a running back is.

and they stank!


[pic - click to view]

 12-19-2010, 11:36 AM         #70
smokeweed101. 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Thank god this is the last NFC North game, these arguments are so lame.
 7 years ago '05        #71
klew 227 heat pts227 OP
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
People are right though even with all the injuries the Packers are under achieving. This team is built to compete for many seasons like the Patriots have been. Injuries can hurt this team, but as we've seen it wont break them because of their depth. Similar to the Patriots.
 7 years ago '04        #72
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 minimafia_aj said:
you got any other moral victories you guys wanna count? like how many 300 yard passing games Rodgers has? or how many guys you have injured? How about how many almost interceptions cutler threw? The real sad thing is you guys are gonna be at home watching the playoffs just like i said all yr. If you guys where as good as you believed yall shoulda beaten us and the Lions. with that being said I dislike the packers more but a few viqueen fans on here where swearing up and down how they where gonna win the division and s**t lol fukcin viqueens fell on their face HARD. We better destroy Joe Webb
what's gonna be your moral victory when u get bumped first round? that you weren't even supposed to be there?

I've heard that all year lonnngggg
 12-19-2010, 12:35 PM         #73
lightysilo18 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
packers have no chance. flynn sucks. the D is overrated. clay matthews is really a woman. they dont even know what a running back is.

and they stank!


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '07        #74
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
idk if we will get bounced in the 1st round, our offense is like Jekyll and Hyde. one game we look good next we look awful its really the O line that decides whether or not we will be successful. But if we do get bounced in the 1st round i won't be that mad, id rather make it to the playoffs then not but even tho we had a good yr i hope the bears dont think we dnt need to improve.

 J Rob said:
exactly....Bears have gotten so f**king lucky this season.

whatever though...congrats your lucky a.ss division title. I'll enjoy watching you guys plummet back to earth next season
so we got lucky yall laid an egg vs Det? we are lucky that you guys played like s**t against the bears? c'mon now son lol Packer fans=king of excuses


Last edited by Ham Rove; 12-19-2010 at 01:06 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #75
carden2 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$13,557 | Props total: 1171 1171
lions ended the packers playoff hopes
 7 years ago '04        #76
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 minimafia_aj said:
idk if we will get bounced in the 1st round, our offense is like Jekyll and Hyde. one game we look good next we look awful its really the O line that decides whether or not we will be successful. But if we do get bounced in the 1st round i won't be that mad, id rather make it to the playoffs then not but even tho we had a good yr i hope the bears dont think we dnt need to improve.



so we got lucky yall laid an egg vs Det? we are lucky that you guys played like s**t against the bears? c'mon now son lol
how f**king ironic that all you pussies were saying you'd rather not make it than to make it and get bounced when us Packer fans were talking the same s**t to you last year. Like I said, every fan sings the same tunes as the next fan, eventually. Just depends on the situation.
 7 years ago '07        #77
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
avatar space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20021 20021
 e G o Maniac said:
how f**king ironic that all you pussies were saying you'd rather not make it than to make it and get bounced when us Packer fans were talking the same s**t to you last year. Like I said, every fan sings the same tunes as the next fan, eventually. Just depends on the situation.
i would never say some dumb s**t like that lol id rather go to the playoffs and get bounced then not go at all. now if that was like an every yr thing then id prob want us to just lose for higher draft picks but i never siad some dumb s**t like that.
 7 years ago '04        #78
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 minimafia_aj said:
i would never say some dumb s**t like that lol id rather go to the playoffs and get bounced then not go at all. now if that was like an every yr thing then id prob want us to just lose for higher draft picks but i never siad some dumb s**t like that.
Well not you specifically but a lot of your fellow fans were saying that s**t 2 seconds after the Rodgers "fumble".
 12-19-2010, 01:27 PM         #79
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who the hell said that s**t? ive seen you say that all these bears fans were saying they would rather not got to playoffs and lose, but ive never actually witnessed it myself. im starting to think you made the s**t up
 7 years ago '04        #80
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
 Steveo54 said:
who the hell said that s**t? ive seen you say that all these bears fans were saying they would rather not got to playoffs and lose, but ive never actually witnessed it myself. im starting to think you made the s**t up
I don't care enough to make the s**t up, and I didn't care enough back then to remember who said what exactly.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 22
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 15
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 7
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 6
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy